• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
omg I just got trolled soooooo hard. I got a ticket a while ago (my license plate sticker expired) and the cop wrote the court date for today (saturday) at 9 am.

Well I had to work late last night so I only got like 3 hours of sleep, but I forced myself to get up early, got all my stuff together, looked all fancy and ready to go to court, and headed out the door.
I drive to the courthouse, and... there's no one there. And the sign on the door says "Monday through Friday"

WTF MAN :urg: LOL

So I went to to police station and told them about it, and they were like "The officer made a mistake."

I was like, "Yeah he did!"

:mad:

then I went to the library, and they totally have a DVD of To Love-Ru. wtf man... what is this world coming to.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
omg I just got trolled soooooo hard. I got a ticket a while ago (my license plate sticker expired) and the cop wrote the court date for today (saturday) at 9 am.

Well I had to work late last night so I only got like 3 hours of sleep, but I forced myself to get up early, got all my stuff together, looked all fancy and ready to go to court, and headed out the door.
I drive to the courthouse, and... there's no one there. And the sign on the door says "Monday through Friday"

WTF MAN :urg: LOL

So I went to to police station and told them about it, and they were like "The officer made a mistake."

I was like, "Yeah he did!"

:mad:

then I went to the library, and they totally have a DVD of To Love-Ru. wtf man... what is this world coming to.

You know you can get off for that violation if the officer ****ed up that bad, that's negligence dude.

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
Mangas like Sankarea, Oretama, and Mahoromantic are far better imo. I even got more into Rosario+Vampire than TLR.

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I never left the path, I'm just less public about it.

Also I think it's cool if I just talk about it and not link anything like pictures or direct links to the mangas (even if they have the 18+ censors on them) themselves, but I'd need to ask Red Ryu's opinion on that.

I'll probably stop talking about it here anyways since most of IL hates anime, except DLA who Does Love Anime.

Scythe

Smash Master
knowing kyle it'll be awhile as he tries to dump the TIO onto someone else while on skype

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm sorry for being ridiculously late on this, but I just wanted to say thanks to Akashi and the rest of the scene for the great time a couple Fridays ago! I had so much fun with you guys, and SUPER shoutouts to my man FRANK for driving me to the airport really late at night! It was a great last day in Chicago. You are all welcome to my place if you're ever in town n all that jazz =) The practice helped too, I hadn't played in like 2 weeks and definitely would have gotten my *** kicked if it hadn't been for you guys.

I think I'll be playing Summerfest again next year, so hopefully we can do it all over again!!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Frank's a stand-up guy. Not sure what all of this is about a "Brian".

:phone:

RichBrown

Smash Master
I don't know this Brian which you speak of, I only know Frank.

But for real, that was super super generous of him to take me to the airport. Life saving **** right there, I super appreciate it!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey guys!

I'm gonna be in Chicago from Thursday (July 26th) until Tuesday (July 31st).

It would be super amazing to Brawl with y'all! My :peach: is super hungry for competition.

Will be staying at The Drake Hotel!

clowsui

Smash Legend
What the hell is up with all the WC people coming to the MW randomly lol

This guy is probably #2 Peach...j/s. maybe mike could learn a thing or two from dis guy ;)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Silly Kyle I live kinda far north (Waukegan), but I'm free after 5 during the week and all day on Fri/Sat, so if you ever want to take a train up here and chill out, you can come over whenever. I live with two other smashers, and I can house you if you want (though it might not be as nice as the Drake Hotel lol).

If you don't want to take a train, then I'm having a smashfest this friday, and maybe someone can pick you up on the way.

Related announcement:

YO who's coming to my smashfest on Friday?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

I'm gonna be in Chicago from Thursday (July 26th) until Tuesday (July 31st).

It would be super amazing to Brawl with y'all! My :peach: is super hungry for competition.

Will be staying at The Drake Hotel!
You're 30mins via commute from Meneil and I :). If you're interested in visiting us, let me know in this thread (or pm), and I'll give you more details/directions

Scythe

Smash Master
Silly Kyle I live kinda far north (Waukegan), but I'm free after 5 during the week and all day on Fri/Sat, so if you ever want to take a train up here and chill out, you can come over whenever. I live with two other smashers, and I can house you if you want (though it might not be as nice as the Drake Hotel lol).

If you don't want to take a train, then I'm having a smashfest this friday, and maybe someone can pick you up on the way.

Related announcement:

YO who's coming to my smashfest on Friday?

Get some PM over there and i'll try to come.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm #1 in AZ for both Brawl and Project Melee. #3 for Regular Melee (after we update the PR, it's been ages. AZ is stacked for Melee with so many legends like Taj, Axe, Wobbles, etc.)

I'll see what I can do though! I really want to smash with the MW players really bad! It's gonna be fun <3

:peach:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
^do it~! I'll have to figure out when I'm available cuz I'm gonna be kinda busy while im there. hopefully it will work out and we can smash <3

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Bring drinks! I'll have lots of beer and some whiskey.

Oh and some juice boxes for Kain.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yo Arty and I are teaming up to host a tournament next month. This is much bigger than Don't Blink and Smashing Grounds put together, and I think it deserves a new name to go along with it. I'm running a contest on reddit right now until August 1st: submit names and vote on your favorites. Winner gets waived venue fee and entry into one tournament of their choosing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/x6kw9/contest_name_my_tournament/

Top Bottom