• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh, and for the Wisconsin peeps: I'm gonna be in Milwaukee from tomorrow-July 6th, though I highly doubt I'll have time to see anyone. I'm gonna be performing at Summerfest on July 4th for the Land the Big Gig contest (www.landthebiggig.com) so definitely roll through and say hello if you can!!
Tell me where you are playing and I'll show up, i got free tickets from work and might go that day.

edit: I was planning on going to at least one day of Summerfest...I was planning on going the day RHCP was playing though. If that doesn't work out then I'll try to make it up there on the 4th.
Went there 3 days already.

Thursday was a huge mistake, 100 degrees with so many people **** that again.

But yeah Summerfest has been a blast, it's 10 minutes from my apartment lol.

Arty

Smash Lord
It's actually the 21st lol.

The 28th, Sveet is hosting a Melee tourney at that same venue. August 4th would probably be the next best date, but that might be too far.

Were a lot of you guys planning to go to Rage?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, IL peeps

I am gonna be around Tuesday August 07, 2012-Friday August 10, 2012

and

Wednesday August 22, 2012-Sunday August 26, 2012

I'd love to play games vs people, and I think the 25th of August would be an incredible day to have a tournament (melee too).

I don't really NEEEEEEEEEEEEED housing (if that sways anyone either way) but I mean I'd take it if it's a good idea.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Anyone wanna play tonight? You'd have to pick me up from st charles, but this is probably the only time I'll ever be here, it's a rare chance!! Haha

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just got off of work... I asked Sago and he's a maybe for hosting something tonight. I'd throw a mini-smashfest, but I live pretty much on the Wisconsin border... if I drive to St. Charles and back twice, there won't be much time for any smash lol.

Plus it's Evo weekend, so I bet a lot of us are going to want to stream monster tonight anyways. It's top 8 in all games tonight from what I've heard.

I'll let you know what Sago says... from what it sounds like, he may already have plans though.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Hey IL, is there a car going to WHOBO with 2 extra spots for me and Fujin? No one from StL's going so I figured IL would be the next most convenient. We'd be willing to pay muchos extras gas $$$$$$ :D

Akashi

Smash Lord
Evo was really good this year, especially marvel. I was sad about daigo tho... I really wanted him to win: /. Also sorry FAE, I have no plans to attend whobo, so don't look at me for a carpool:c. On another note... wtf @ your recent favorites on YouTube o.o

RichBrown

Smash Master
My phone number is 661-313-7463

I can't always check this thread, but hopefully it'll be easier to reach you guys via phone.

I need a way to get to Akashi's from st charles

I also would need a ride to the airport that night

Halp >.<

Akashi

Smash Lord
My phone number is 661-313-7463

I can't always check this thread, but hopefully it'll be easier to reach you guys via phone.

I need a way to get to Akashi's from st charles

I also would need a ride to the airport that night

Halp >.<

Well, I can't help you with driving bc I commute to Chicago, but if nobody speaks up I'll start asking people via text. As for the airport, I'm assuming you're going to o'hare. If that's the case, if nobody can take you, the CTA L is very close to the party, so you can commute straight there. Either way, I believe people like Arty and dla will be going home in that direction, so ask them.

Arty

Smash Lord
I was gonna recommend the CTA as well Rich. I'm taking the bus to your house Tano since I hate parking down town, plus I'm gonna be drinking so I don't want to drive back.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I can host a smashfest any night this week. Who wants to come up to Waukegan?

Also Kain don't forget about Tano's bday party this weekend.

Alsoalso, I'm going nowhere near Ohare, but Arty lives pretty close so you can probably ask him, Rich. Honestly though, taking the train to Ohare would be by far the easiest option.

Say what you want about our crime rate, our crooked politicians, and our god-awful brawl players, but our public transportation is actually pretty sexy.

Sago

Smash Lord
Everyone go to this website. and vote sam!!! you can vote once a day. and i seriously appreciate any help i get. Share this with other people facebook smash players ect. im gonna make a blog on allisbrawl and try and get it featured.

http://www.gomongo.com/mastergriller/

please help me win. i get a promoted to "best griller in the country" get a hat/trophy/and 1000$ and you can bet some of that money will go back into hosting an event if i win :)

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I'm sure Red Ryu and the other mods won't let me come back so I'll take this chance to say goodbye again.

Top Bottom