• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ice Climbers' Video Thread

Smoom77

Smash Master

UPDATED 8-4-11

Lain

Hylian

Smoom

Kakera

Cheese

9B

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
This is good. Thanks a million for being the person to pick this back up and update it.
I'll have some to contribute after this weekend.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I was tired of having an inactive sticky. Could someone possibly sticky this?

I'll add GIMR videos of his ATs, probably add my fusion things too. These kind of videos are welcome. Just Say what the video is and I'll put it up.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Smoomypoo. I'd like to request my videos be taken off, because they are very old.

I think alot of these video's should be cleaned up a bit.

I will have about 20+ New videos up tommorow. :3

Smoom77

Smash Master
Of course. Are you uploading the videos?

And if you would be my favorite person, post the characters and names with the videos. :)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol, well. I knew the quality would be bad, cuz I have to record these with mah camera. But I didn't know they'd be this bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKqZl0jTqsU

That's only the first one. I can still upload the rest if you guys want, but first tell me if you guys can actually even make out whats happening.
EDIT: Also, I can turn the volume upp.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Good stuff Smoom. I almost completely forgot about the old video thread cause it was never being updated. ;)

Now all we need is for Hylian to stick this and unstick the other. :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good stuff smoom.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll fix it up. I still have multiple mistakes up there.

PLEASE FIND LAIN VIDEOS AND POST THEM. I need to find his!!

r3d d09

Smash Master
WhyEhy just lain? Meep. Kakera. Ninjalink and others.

I think I've learned more from kakera just because there is always stuff being posted of him. Others have no videos or ask for them to not be uploaded

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
By make a new video thread, I didn't mean copy paste the old one, I meant get newer vids we aren't watching the same old things.

And will bunny ever be coming back? D:

Quick note: I'll be finding some vids to add to the list tomorrow. Maybe.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
What I meant by new vid thread is that we show newer vids from about Fall 09 - Present, instead of showing older, more outdated vids.

When you put NEW in the title, I shouldn't see videos that I watched before I became an Ice Climber main.

EDIT: I will be adding more a little later. Possibly alot more.

Smoom77

Smash Master
When I saw updated, in the beginning I have a list of things updated. But I will delete videos earlier than Fall 09. I'm not home though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Feel free to talk about my vids and give me advice or just comment on things I did if you don't think I need it etc. Discussion is good :).

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
In both those vids what got on my nerves Hylian is that when you got the chain grab you tried to finish really early at 100%, even though there was no real reason to finish off so early seeing as normal pikachu DI allows them to live to about 110% through it. The bad thing though, is that you didn't realize this at all throughout both the matches and continued to try U-Smash kills at 100.

Be more aware of your opponent's DI capabilities before you go for your kills.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
In both those vids what got on my nerves Hylian is that when you got the chain grab you tried to finish really early at 100%, even though there was no real reason to finish off so early seeing as normal pikachu DI allows them to live to about 110% through it. The bad thing though, is that you didn't realize this at all throughout both the matches and continued to try U-Smash kills at 100.

Be more aware of your opponent's DI capabilities before you go for your kills.
Yeah I don't know what was up with that, not normal of me haha. I usually fthrow and charge it so it kills pretty easily around 100%, I just wasn't charging it these matches for whatever reason.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Dubby, just a quick note cause Im at college and not at home to say this, but practice your chaingrabs. If you are chaingrabbing a light character they should be putting their controller down because they know its useless to struggle at that point. That what I plainly noticed.

I'll add more when I get home.

Top Bottom