• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament The Official Garchomp Discord!

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Hello there, my name is Lewis, and I'm the creator of many Smash 4 Character Discords, and I've decided that it would be best to create a Character Discord for Garchomp!

For those that don't already use Discord, Discord is a free group chat service created for Gamers. It's free to create any server, unlike Teamspeak, and has a plethora more features than Skype ever had, which are, but are not limited to:

-Separate User Flairs
-Multiple Text Channels to split discussion appropriately
-Multiple Voice Chatrooms
-A lag-free experience
-Gamer-suited features (Twitch, Steam integration, etc.)

And much more!

So if you want to be a part of this server (you don't have to main Garchomp to get in, you can be in there for secondary, matchup experience, etc.) you can just click this link to join! https://discord.gg/0vbtOlZj9hpR5W3t

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Me (I change my name very often on Discord) or Tungsten and we should respond when we have the time. :)

Top Bottom