• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

RDK

Smash Hero
The OFFICIAL Bomberman for Brawl Thread

Welcome to the Bomberman 4 Brawl thread. Bomberman is a good choice for Brawl, because of his great moveset possiblities, and overall potential as a playable character.
His chances of getting in are pretty good because of Hudson's (the developer for the Mario Party titles) ties with Nintendo.​

Current members of the Bomb Squad:

RDK
Lord_Deathborne
Cubelarooso
DJ Napps
~N9NE~
IllidR
Gerudo Warrior
GigaBowser
Tails 4 Brawl
Patinator
Rubydragon
Sabrewulf238
Project_05
Blade Knight
Andy4Brawl911
Zero Suit Falcon
Aguasatori
DarkVision
Foe
FlyingShooster
IsmaR
Foz

OysterMeister: I've always wanted Bomberman in Brawl, but after seeing those costumes I've determined that I also want Bomberman in my pants.
~N9NE~: Bomberman smells of the charred remains of his enemies. Simon Belmont smells of garlic.
Anti-Bomberman Arguments Countered

1. All he does is throw bombs.

What else do you want him to do? Conduct an army of ants? Use an axe? His name is Bomberman. To say that Bomberman won't be in Brawl because all he would use are bombs is sheer ignorance. That's who he is, bombs are his being. Of course, if he's going to be in Brawl he's going to use bombs, and if he didn't use bombs, it wouldn't feel right because that wouldn't be Bomberman. Who would be stupid enough to include Bomberman, then deprive him of his bombs? That would be the most illogical move in the history of the world. In fact, using bombs sets him apart from the other characters and would therefore add more variety to the Brawl roster, something everyone wants.

And it’s hardly like the confirmed characters have the most eclectic movesets ever. It’s not like Sonic only uses his spindash…..

Oh, wait…

2. Megaman, Geno, etc. are more deserving of the last 3rd-party slot.​

Bomberman deserves to occupy a third party slot. A gaming icon with a long history on Nintendo consoles, he would be a perfect third party inclusion. The thing that benefits Bomberman the most is that Hudson and Nintendo have a great relationship. Their relationship is tighter then Captain Falcon’s attire. Hudson are trusted by Nintendo to the level that Nintendo allowed them to develop the Mario Party series. If that’s not a good relationship, tell me what is. The fact that Nintendo and Hudson work so closely together means that Bomberman could easily be given permission to be in Brawl without any major difficulties. It would not only benefit Brawl and Nintendo, but increase awareness of upcoming Bomberman and Hudson titles. Bomberman also appeals to all markets, with several Japanese only releases. Acquiring Bomberman from Hudson would be easier for Nintendo then adding other third party characters.

Bomberman is a logical third party inclusion. He has SSB-style gaming experience after appearing in DreamMix TV World Fighters for the GameCube. No other third party character other then Bomberman has appeared on a SSB style game on a Nintendo console except for Snake, and look where he is now.

‘But Megaman is more popular.’

Popularity is not the only influencing factor when it comes to character inclusion. When it comes to third party characters company relationships must be taken into account. Nintendo have a very good relationship with Hudson. Therefore to get their consent to use Bomberman in Brawl would not be a laborious task. However, getting Megaman from Capcom would be significantly harder to carry out. Therefore Bomberman has every chance of being included, due to the ease with which he could be acquired. Furthermore, who says there will only be one more third party character? Both Bomberman and Megaman could get in.

‘Geno was in a Mario game.’

Bomberman also appeared in a Nintendo game, namely Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! which was released in 1994 on Game Boy. In the game, Wario one day stumbles upon Bomberman's world, and, being the greedy sort he is, decides to loot it for his own gain. Bomberman is the only one that stands between Wario and the complete decimation of his world.

He’s appeared in titles with Nintendo characters, has SSB style experience and his company have an excellent relationship with Nintendo. He would be perfect as one of the third party inclusions.

BOMBERMAN APPEARANCES ON NINTENDO CONSOLES​
Bomberman, 1987, NES

Atomic Punk, 1991, Game Boy

Bomberman II, 1992, NES

Super Bomberman, 1993, SNES

Super Bomberman 2, 1994, SNES

Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!, 1994, Game Boy
[Known as Bomberman GB in Japan]

Super Bomberman, 1995, Super Famicom

Panic Bomber, 1995, Virtual Boy

Super Bomberman 3, 1995, SNES

Bomberman GB 2, 1995, Game Boy
[Known as Bomberman GB in North America]

Bomberman GB 3, 1996, Game Boy (Japan Only)

Super Bomberman 4, 1996, Super Famicom (Japan Only)

Bomberman 64, 1997, N64

Super Bomberman 5, 1997, Super Famicom (Japan Only)

Bomberman Hero, 1998, N64

Pocket Bomberman, 1998, Game Boy / Game Boy Color

Bomberman Quest, 1999, Game Boy Color

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack, 2000, N64

Bomberman Max, 2000, Game Boy Color

Bomberman 64, 2001, N64 (Japan only)
[Not related to 1997 release]

Bomberman Tournament, 2001, Game Boy Advance

Bomberman Jetters, 2002, Gamecube

Bomberman Max 2, 2002, Game Boy Advance

Bomberman Jetters, 2002, Game Boy Advance (Japan Only)

DreamMix TV: World Fighters, 2003, Gamecube + PS2 (Japan Only)

Bomberman Generation, 2003, Gamecube

Bomberman Land 2, 2003, GameCube (Japan Only)

Bomberman DS, 2005, Nintendo DS

Hudson Best Collection Vol. 1 - Bomberman Collection, 2005, Game Boy Advance (Japan Only)

Bomberman Land Touch!, 2006, Nintendo DS

Bomberman Story DS, 2007, Nintendo DS

Bomberman Land Wii, 2007, Wii

Bomberman Land Touch! 2, Jan. 2008, Nintendo DS

Bomberman (Wii), TBA, Wii (WiiWare)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I have to say Bomberman shouldn't have a different thread created when he got only 1000 something replies in his old thread.

But, Bomberman for Brawl!

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, yeah, you're probably right, but the whole point was so that we could tidy up the first post with all of our information.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
we finaly have a proper first post in the bomberman thread.

in my the a moves in the movesets you have are spot on but the b moves... i rekon they should be more in line with the classic games

b - picks up a bomb press a to throw it (works as a item)
b> - kicks a bomb at a good speed
up B - bomber man puts a bomb at his feet. it explodes sending bomber up
down b - bomber man plants a big bomb with a big explosion

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have tons of ideas for a moveset...Here's one

B Drop Bomb - Drops a bomb...Can pick it up to throw it or kick it fast at opponent
^B Bomb Blast - An explosion that hurls bomberman upward at an angel...Deals great innitial damage but harms self...Anyway hit by flying bomberman receives less damage than innitial blast
>B Charge Bomb - Pumps up bomb by holding down forward B...then hurls it at opponent. Bomb can explode while charging if held too long
VB Remote Bomb - Press Down B again to detonate

RDK

Smash Hero
Here's an idea I never though of: how about mines? Like the motion-sensor from Melee, only invisible, and a little powered-down? Maybe that could replace the lackluster B-forward in my spriteset.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
I was unable to post since the thread was closed, so I will express my hate here, although I doubt anyone will every see this....

Three words....W-T-F.
**** *** ***** **** ******* ***** mother****er.... is how I feel inside, however I WILL NOT let Bomberman's legacy die. He may not be in Brawl, but dammit he'll be in SOME SSB game, it is simply a matter of time. Mark my words, I WILL be able to send Mario Mario flying off a stage by a fiery explosion laid by the White Bomber soon, and when I do, I shall smile from ear to ear, knowing that my dreams have come true, and I may die in peace.

If Sakurai is as wise as the world hopes he is, he will somehow squeeze Bomberman in the American version of Brawl, or die tryin.

I am Deeply saddened by the tragic news, however, there is always SSB4. And when that comes out, you will see me on these boards again, optomistic as ever. But until then, Farewell....

Iight new thread! Much better than the last.
Next is the Bomb Squad...
(You should reserve a post spot now for extra pics, etc.

Edit: (for first page)

DJ Napps' Uber Moveset (Remixed!)
STATS:
Speed- ***
Size- ***
Weight- **
Jump- **
Reach- **
Strength- ****

A- Left-hand jab
AA- Right punch, Left punch
AAA- Strong Uppercut (w/ slight explosion)
Dash A- Head-dive- Bomberman rapidly dives, headfirst, straight ahead of him and headbutts his opponent.
A^- Upward fiery punch
AV- Heavy Stomp (slight explosion)
A<>- Strong kick

Smash A- Strong Hook
SmashV A- Drop Kick
Smash<> A- Quick Sex Kick
Smash^ A- Hard Kick (upwards w/ slight explosion)

Nair- Hard Slap
Fair- Knee (Bomberman knees opponent in the face)
Bair- Elbow Swing (swings arm behind him and elbows opponent)
Uair- Flipkick
Dair- Downward Drop-kick

B- Drop Bomb- (Press A/B to hold. When holding a bomb press B to throw), continuous holding pumps bomb. If B is pressed when maxium bombs are placed, the bombs would detonate simultaneously.
B<>-Bomb Kick/ Soccer Bomb -if a laid bomb is in front of him, Bomberman kicks it forward and it rolls quickly until it hit something. If Bomberman is not in front of a bomb, Bomberman quickly lays a bomb any kicks it while flipping over (like the famous soccer move). It flies through the air quickly and explodes on contact.
B\/- Suicide Bomb- Bomberman slams a bomb beneath his feet, quickly flinging him upward and causing slight damage to him. Causes major damage to neighboring enemies
B^- Bomber Copter- Bomberman bursts upward with propeller spinning above him. He is able to fly around freely for around 5 secs. Bomberman can drop bombs in mid flight!

Grab- Standard two hand grab
Grab Attack- General headbutt
^ Throw- Throws opponent into air and quickly throws a bomb at them
> Throw- Straps bomb to and throws opponent forward
< Throw- Throws opponent behind Bomberman (that's it)
V Throw- Slams opponent on ground, on which, they explode on impact.

Final Smash-
Bomberman pumps a legendary Red Bomb to maximum size (around 2x the height of Bowser). Bomberman speed is greatly decreased and cannot jump when carrying the bomb. He is free to throw the bomb wherever he pleases (B), the bombs explosion radius affects everyone in its radius (half to 2/3 of stage). Any player hit with the Bomb is instantly knocked off stage or is immobilized and dizzy (with stars flying around their head as in Bomberman 64).
Then, Bomberman jumps on the back of Pommy and rides around the stage with increased speed and jumping ability. He can drop as much as 8 bombs at one time and quickly as desired. Pommy is also able to attack opponents (i.e-biting). Duration: 15 secs.

Item: Virus! (Skull from Bomberman 64)
-Fire- user spontaneously combusts and is on fire for around 10 secs. User can touch other players which temporarily lits them afire (5 secs). Does damage overtime to user.
-Big- user becomes larger, heavier, and stronger, but slower and much lower jump.
-Small- user becomes smaller, much higher jumps, and faster, but weaker and more easily knocked away.
-Jammed- user cannot stop moving but its able to change direction and jump. Speed increases over time.
-Reverse- all controller moves are reversed. Up is crouch, Down is jump, B is A, etc.
-Ghost- user cannot receive or use physical attacks. User can now hijack an opponent and semi-control them.
-Stun- User can barely move, but can take slightly more damage.

Entrance- Rides in on his pet, Louie. Louie runs away scared right before the battle starts.

Kirby- Standard pink Kirby but with Bomberman eyes ( | | ) and antennae.

Taunt: 1. Celebrates as in Bomberman 64
2. Juggles 3 bombs until he messes up and up blow ups. He falls down with (@ @) eyes.

Color Alt.-
White Bomber
Black Bomber
Red Bomber
Blue Bomber
Gold Bomber

Winning Poses-
1.Does backflip and smiles as in Bomberman Hero.
2.Jumps and punches air above him while smiling.

Notes-
-Only 4 bombs can be placed on the field at once.
-Other Bombermen can kick other Bombermen's bombs.
-Any attacks upon a bomb would explode it immediately.
-If Bomberman lands on one of his bombs he will do a low bounce. Pumped bombs give him higher bounces.
-All Virus effects (except Fire) has a chance to be passed on to an opponent. Opponents with higher percentages have a higher chance of receiving the Virus. Its duration is restarted everytime it is passed on.

~Bomberman 4 Brawl~
~BOMBERMAN 4 EVER!~

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Well I guess I should change the link in my sig then. Is this thread/will it be/ listed in the character index thread yet?

Anyway, full support for Bomberman here. I'm not sure about the suggestion that his icon be the Hudson Bee though. I mean Sonic got the shape of his head (yes I know it's the Sonic Team symbol, but still) and Snake's isn't the symbol for Konami as far as I'm aware. I'd much rather it be a simple bomb. One of the things I always found odd though was why Wario didn't have the WarioWare bomb as his symbol. Maybe it's because Bomberman is in the game with a Bomb symbol already? :psycho: *ends random wishful highly unlikely speculation*

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I agree that Bomberman's symbol should just be a bomb. Having the Hudson bee seems kind of tacky to me.

And linking the fact the Wario doesn't have the WW bomb to Bomberman being in Brawl= GENIUS!

Sounds unlikely but, who knows ,that might be the reason.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I agree that Bomberman's symbol should just be a bomb. Having the Hudson bee seems kind of tacky to me.

And linking the fact the Wario doesn't have the WW bomb to Bomberman being in Brawl= GENIUS!

Sounds unlikely but, who knows ,that might be the reason.
Heh I didn't even really believe it myself anyways. Probably just me being delusional.
Could just be that the WarioWare bomb was too complicated to be a symbol for all we know :p that or they were just lazy to begin with.

EDIT: *Pushes half the post to the next line* Gah, this first page is so stretched out.

RDK

Smash Hero
One of the things I always found odd though was why Wario didn't have the WarioWare bomb as his symbol. Maybe it's because Bomberman is in the game with a Bomb symbol already? *ends random wishful highly unlikely speculation*
Holy crap, I never thought of that. Great correlation!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...I voted for Bomberman after N64 during the Melee poll...

...He didn't get in...

:p

C'mon this time, man!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Much better thread, and we can still put loads more in.

Bomberman for Brawl.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
One of the things I always found odd though was why Wario didn't have the WarioWare bomb as his symbol. Maybe it's because Bomberman is in the game with a Bomb symbol already? :psycho: *ends random wishful highly unlikely speculation*
AWESOME!! I never thought of that, but its quite possible (thats what I hope :p)

I have a question.... is Bomberman a 3rd party character :confused:

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
That's a pretty unique moveset.
But I've got a question.
Will the bombs that circle him explode after a certain amount of time?
It'd be pretty unfair if they didn't.​

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I think the bombs explode if you are attacked or if you shield / leave them out too long.

Bomberman also should be able to kick Bob-omb's.

I think someone mentioned it in the old thread that we should add the fake Bomberman update screen on the Mojo in the original post. I think it's a good idea. Then we could replace it with the real thing when he gets revealed :)

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
I think the bombs explode if you are attacked or if you shield / leave them out too long.

Bomberman also should be able to kick Bob-omb's.

I think someone mentioned it in the old thread that we should add the fake Bomberman update screen on the Mojo in the original post. I think it's a good idea. Then we could replace it with the real thing when he gets revealed :)
The person who did the fake Bomberman update did an extremely good job.​

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yeah, one of the best fakes I've seen. Along with some fanart and the fake update, the first post will be flawless really.

Maybe we could add a little bio aswell.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Bomberman eh? Could be like a Game and Watch secret unlockable or something, I can see this happening.
Trust me, if there is a character equivalent Mr. G&W in Brawl, it WON'T be Bomberman - What are you thinking?! I wouldn't call the second most likely 3rd party character addition after MegaMan an obscure reference by ANY means. Besides, any additional so called 'WTF' characters would hail from Nintendo's own library anyway...

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
*posting in an epic thread*
Nice job, RDK! I whole-heartedly support this thread!

Anyway, full support for Bomberman here. I'm not sure about the suggestion that his icon be the Hudson Bee though. I mean Sonic got the shape of his head (yes I know it's the Sonic Team symbol, but still) and Snake's isn't the symbol for Konami as far as I'm aware. I'd much rather it be a simple bomb.
As you said, Sonic's Head is the Sonic Team symbol:
. Had 3rd parties followed the 1st party trend of using symbols from their games, he'd probably use an emerald.
Snake's symbol is the FOX symbol, which has nothing to do with Snake himself. However, it is also used as the symbol for Kojima Productions:
This can only lead me to believe 3rd parties use the symbol of their company. In Bomberman's case, Hudson Soft:
Besides, the bee is just SO CUTE!

RDK

Smash Hero
I have a question.... is Bomberman a 3rd party character
Technically, he's only a 2nd party, because Nintendo partially owns Hudson. Plus, Bomberman's first game was for the SNES, back in 1983.

@Deathborne:

Yeah, I'm still working on the banner. I'm taking my time on it, though, because I want it to look good. Then I'll post it on the first page, as like a header.

@Cube:

Lol, I like the idea of the Hudson Bee, but I like the idea of Wario's WW bomb icon not getting put in because it looks too much like Bomberman's icon even better. :p

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
If 3rd party characters had their companies symbol Sonic would have a Sega logo and Snake the Konami logo.

IMO Sonic should have had an emerald or a ring. Snake has the fox because of Foxhound.

Bomberman should have a bomb symbol. However, if it was the bee, I wouldn't be too against it.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
If 3rd party characters had their companies symbol Sonic would have a Sega logo and Snake the Konami logo.
Sega and Konami don't have symbols, just their names. Besides, it's not just their companies, but their devision of the companies (Sonic Team and Kojima productions). Hudson does have a symbol, and makes the Bomberman games directly, hence why I chose the Bee.

Sonic should have had an emerald or a ring.
Exactly: He should have, but he didn't. Instead he had the Sonic Team symbol, suggesting that they're using company (or devisions, if you want to be annoyingly specific) symbols.

Snake has the fox because of Foxhound.
But FOXHOUND has their own symbol, and FOX is the antagonist, so it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for Snake to use their symbol. Unless we take it not as the FOX symbol, but as the Kojima Productions symbol.

My first post in the last thread was actually a revival asking which it would be after I learned these details about Snake's symbol. I presented examples (the bomb, for those who care :
) but later decided on the Bee. Sonic's symbol has only strengthened my resolve on third party symbols.

Technically, he's only a 2nd party, because Nintendo partially owns Hudson. Plus, Bomberman's first game was for the SNES, back in 1983.
You're half-right. It was '83, but that was nearly 10 years before the SNES. His first appearance was on multiple consoles, but not on a Nintendo one until 2 years later.
As for the party status, I'm not sure how stocks and stuff work, but I'm pretty sure you have to be the majority stock holder for it to be 2nd party, and that title belongs to Konami. Hudson and Nintendo HAVE always been really chummy, though.

Lol, I like the idea of the Hudson Bee, but I like the idea of Wario's WW bomb icon not getting put in because it looks too much like Bomberman's icon even better. :p
Snake's symbol looks a lot like the Starfox symbol. Besides, Wario's symbol was shown shortly after the first trailer, at a time when they were "still in discussions regarding further 3rd party characters." I'm not sure Nintendo would preemptively give Wario a crappy symbol.

I don't like being a buzz-kill, so here's some stuff to chew on:
One of Bomberman's first consoles, the MSX, has recently started support for the Virtual console.
The Turbografx has been with the VC since the beginning, along with the Genesis. As we all know, Genesis was made by Sega (who has Sonic in now) and Turbografx as a joint project by NEC and Hudson.
Both Sonic and Snake's first games on a Nintendo console were ports. The same can be said for Bomberman, but not Megaman.
Megaman has neither a good in-game symbol OR company symbol to use. He could have his helmet or an outlined C, but those'd both be lame.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Konami do have those two yellow orangey lines. But I understand your point. The bee and the bomb both look good Cubelarooso.

At the end of the day though the symbol could be a stick and I wouldn't mind. As long as Bomberman is in Brawl.

RDK

Smash Hero
As for the party status, I'm not sure how stocks and stuff work, but I'm pretty sure you have to be the majority stock holder for it to be 2nd party, and that title belongs to Konami. Hudson and Nintendo HAVE always been really chummy, though.
True, but think about this: Nintendo would have to go through practically no extra trouble to put him in. Solid Snake = Konami, Konami = Hudson. On top of that, Hudson = Mario Party.

"still in discussions regarding further 3rd party characters."
TBH, I think they had all the characters set before they even started releasing updates.

Both Sonic and Snake's first games on a Nintendo console were ports. The same can be said for Bomberman, but not Megaman.
Megaman has neither a good in-game symbol OR company symbol to use. He could have his helmet or an outlined C, but those'd both be lame.
Lol, throw those last two points into the MM thread and see what happens.

I love how alive this new thread is, BTW.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
True, but think about this: Nintendo would have to go through practically no extra trouble to put him in. Solid Snake = Konami, Konami = Hudson. On top of that, Hudson = Mario Party.
When you put it like that, his inclusion seems even more probable. The possibility that Megaman gets in over Bomberman does concern me though.

RDK

Smash Hero
When you put it like that, his inclusion seems even more probable. The possibility that Megaman gets in over Bomberman does concern me though.
Yeah, MM has a little bit bigger fanbase rooting for his inclusion, but in terms of ease of inclusion, BM takes the cake ahead of anyone else. Including Geno.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
TBH, I think they had all the characters set before they even started releasing updates.
This was before the updates. WAY back in 2006, on the old site, when we got a new character every thursday. They were just starting the game back then

Lol, throw those last two points into the MM thread and see what happens.
I'd rather not... Unless I had some backup, but we'd still be outnumbered and outfanboyed.

At the end of the day though the symbol could be a stick and I wouldn't mind. As long as Bomberman is in Brawl.
Too true.

Here's an idea: The day Bomberman is announced, we deem it "Bomberday," and every Bomberday from then on the Bomb Squad will have Bomberman dittos with each other via Wifi.
As for the exact format, that should be up to the members to decide, but I'd say 4-player free-for-alls on Bomberman's stage with all explosive items (which currently looks like there'll be a lot, even more if we can change ATs and Pokéballs to only explosives) set to very high. Very bombtastic.
Also there will be cake and hats.

SonicMario

Smash Master
RDK may I suggest that you edit the 1st post to have arguments against Anti-Bomberman arguments. Like for example, people who say that he can only throw bombs. And for the other excuses for not supporting Bomberman.

RDK

Smash Hero
RDK may I suggest that you edit the 1st post to have arguments against Anti-Bomberman arguments. Like for example, people who say that he can only throw bombs. And for the other excuses for not supporting Bomberman
Lol, I kinda just did, go check the first page.

That's a good idea, though. They have one like that in the Ridley thread, I'll see what I can do.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Here's an idea: The day Bomberman is announced, we deem it "Bomberday," and every Bomberday from then on the Bomb Squad will have Bomberman dittos with each other via Wifi.
As for the exact format, that should be up to the members to decide, but I'd say 4-player free-for-alls on Bomberman's stage with all explosive items (which currently looks like there'll be a lot, even more if we can change ATs and Pokéballs to only explosives) set to very high. Very bombtastic.
Also there will be cake and hats.
Bombtastic indeed. Careful though, the cake might be explosive aswell.

About the original post having counter arguments, it would be good as it would maybe enlighten some noobs.

lol at the Waluigi pic.

RDK

Smash Hero
Why don't you guys compile some counter-arguments we haven't thought of yet for the first post? Besides the obvious moveset one.....

RDK

Smash Hero
"His recent Xbox game sucked!"
Lol, there really is no argument against that one, is there? But those are good ones, I'll add them, plus examples of why they phail.

BTW, here's the list of Bomb Squad members so far:

RDK
Lord_Deathborne
Cubelarooso
DJ Napps
~N9NE~
IllidR
Gerudo Warrior
GigaBowser
Tails 4 Brawl

Tell me if I didn't include you.

We're also going to have to make a new thread.

Top Bottom