• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official APEX 2012 Results Thread! ALL RESULTS UP. International takes it all!

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
If mk is "overcentralized" then break down the matchup and all of the sudden you can beat 30% of American players. If anything that sounds like an advantage to me. Just Learn one matchup.

:phone:
looks good on paper, doesn't it

Alukard

Smash Hero
such a crazy and hectic weekend ... i still feel tired after sleeping for hours and hours >_< ... EC i love you ... i'm still kinda sad/mad about the whole ordeal with marlinpie happened DURING MELEE DOUBLES!!! RAWRRRRR i really care about melee doubles =\

well i love all the communities and i really hope we start coming together <3

INFERNO!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Unban Metaknight
unban Metaknight
unban Metaknight
please?
and I'm a ROB main.
I don't have the option, lol XD
But my friend, The manly tears that were shed after that set was the greatest

Good **** to everyone here.

This was so hype.
And you too. I was happy to see you, And perhaps again next apex? maybe i wont have so much crap stopping me from coming to getting slaughtered with you next time!

such a crazy and hectic weekend ... i still feel tired after sleeping for hours and hours >_< ... EC i love you ... i'm still kinda sad/mad about the whole ordeal with marlinpie happened DURING MELEE DOUBLES!!! RAWRRRRR i really care about melee doubles =\

well i love all the communities and i really hope we start coming together <3

INFERNO!
Inferno was too good
Here's to a potentially beautiful relationship between the fighting games and the not-quite-fighters-but-still-that-way-inclined party games (a.k.a smash bros :troll:)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shoutous!

Melee: Congrats on having a less hype GF match than Brawl! You did it! Somehow.

That's actually pretty much it. I had a great time and I'm glad I came out. Already can't wait for next years' Apex.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I hope people realize the top 6 in the game in order are as follows:

1. :olimar:
2. :dedede:
3. :metaknight:
4. :sheik:
5. :pikachu2:
6. :popo:

:018:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Extremely fun tournament despite all the **** that went down. Major thanks to everyone who donated to help get us back home. Plane tickets were apparently too expensive so Reflex, Kismet, and me are taking Greyhound back. You guys were extremely helpful.

Also, ****ing pissed off I played like *** in my 2nd round pools. Was such disappointment especially since I wanted to breakout. If anyone has recorded my matches (I either had the tag Qui? or Scatz) please upload those.

I'll make shoutouts later, and I'll also post some stuff I recommend for next Apex. A lot of the FGC was pretty pissed off Saturday and we don't need to be making them anymore mad when we're trying to get together.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Verm is too good at that ****ty "Roll The Togepi" game on Pokemon Stadium 2.
This is Excel on Ripple's account: You *****es broke out Pokemon Stadium 2 when I left?! I'm sooooooooooooooo salty right now.

:phone:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. Good games everyone. Good **** to my boy Alukard ****** in UMvC3 and teaming with me for doubles. So close to teams top 3. We'll get there next time.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
We also played Mario Party before Pokemon Stadium.

I rolled a 10 three turns in a row.
I'm so sad i missed this sort of **** now

Maybe next apex!
Oh my god i need to get back to work fast, i need money for more american tournaments

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
shotouts to AE2012/UMvC3 for being in the stream when Apex is a Smash tournament. (and we miss almost a lot of Melee/Brawl bracket)

Javi <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I was expecting Javi > Hbox but whatever... If he studies Mango vs Hbox at G2 I think he can beat Hbox. So... Let me see that top 3 at Genesis 3 (?) or another USA's national.
Also i'm so mad about Mango not using Falcon against Armada.
I'm Mango's fanboy but.. Armada is now #1 and i don't see nobody close to him.

Ally ... </3

PS: I never expected so much hype for a ICs dittos. ESAM <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
shoutouts to the people i met and played.

ggs

I have not felt so inadequate at a tourney since pound 2. I am shocked that I made bracket. I felt like one of them lucky smashers to have made bracket with a relatively easy round 2 pool. Good stuff to everyone who beat up on my out of date fox. My new journey begins.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Great Job detective, hope you use your amazing detective skills for good and not evil because your powers are unmatched.

I used the korean gif because the japanese gifs had some weird **** that would get me banned from smash boards. I didn't think the korean gif would go under investigation. Sorry if it upsets you Mr. perfect Xyless over lord. It won't happen again, I will post the tentacle, sharking, panty sniffing vending machine, upside down sex robot eating a subway sandwich gif next time to satisfy your "That gif is Korean I am mad but K:" comments.
Someone's a wee bit salty.

delirium

Smash Rookie
Where are all these APEX watermarked pictures from?!
I was a photographer for Apex. Whole gallery is here. I'm in the process of sorting through all the shots (I took around 2500 over the course of the weekend), and getting them up online. A bunch of Day 2 shots went up ... Day 3 shots should go up tomorrow. And maybe some random stragglers over the course of the rest of the week as I continue to filter through them.

Top Bottom