• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Cap'n you did better than all the times. That Kirby vs Diddy match on Battlefield I was so lucky I got the ledge first. I didn't have anymore jumps, and you really deserved that one lol.

Same with Fox I was starting to panic some. I clutch that one barely, but I wasn't sure what happen to you on the recovering last part. That was good with you throwing bananas at me while I was floating with Peach. It really can mess with that move.

I did really enjoy those, and glad I got to play you before the final day.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Does anyone want to Brawl?
I guess I'll never beat you in Brawl.... Good games though. I'll see you in Smash 4 when we'll both have the same amount of experience haha. Maybe Diddy vs Marth will go my way for once :smirk: I got insanely close on a couple of matches.... It seemed like you let me get close and then just ate me up when I tried again. A good example is Marth vs Pit. I got you to the last stock once and then I got 3 stocked the next match. Oh well. Those were some fun matches. I threw out a bunch of smashes on accident lol. I wish my fingers did what my brain told them. But first my brain needs to think about my best options. I got baited a bunch didn't I? I wish I could punish your spot dodges out after you get knocked down. Peach is still indestructible. I can't seem to get a handle on her. I started to use my bananas as anti-air but you caught on quickly. Sometimes things worked but they never worked consistently against you. Thats ok though. Good games.

My recovery on the end of that Fox vs Diddy match was the controllers fault. I can't sustain a dash sometimes. The controller will stop me when I'm holding over and when you edge hogged me sometimes my b would let go before I wanted it too. I'd hold up-b but the controller thinks I let it go for some reason.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I guess I'll never beat you in Brawl.... Good games though. I'll see you in Smash 4 when we'll both have the same amount of experience haha. Maybe Diddy vs Marth will go my way for once :smirk: I got insanely close on a couple of matches.... It seemed like you let me get close and then just ate me up when I tried again. A good example is Marth vs Pit. I got you to the last stock once and then I got 3 stocked the next match. Oh well. Those were some fun matches. I threw out a bunch of smashes on accident lol. I wish my fingers did what my brain told them. But first my brain needs to think about my best options. I got baited a bunch didn't I? I wish I could punish your spot dodges out after you get knocked down. Peach is still indestructible. I can't seem to get a handle on her. I started to use my bananas as anti-air but you caught on quickly. Sometimes things worked but they never worked consistently against you. Thats ok though. Good games.

My recovery on the end of that Fox vs Diddy match was the controllers fault. I can't sustain a dash and when you edge hogged me sometimes my b would let go before I wanted it too. I'd hold up-b but the controller thinks I let it go for some reason.
True about Smash 4 a clean slate to start anew. Well with those matches like that Pit vs Marth is mostly from me learning from the other match. Makes me able to possibly do better lol. Stuff like with the smashes could be impulse from a habit, but just work the brain it will get you to stop.

Well I try to always adapt to my opponents if they try to change up on me. Not easy at all really. Peach is probably my most consistent character I can use.

That stinks with the controller man. Like I said I got lucky lol.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
True about Smash 4 a clean slate to start anew. Well with those matches like that Pit vs Marth is mostly from me learning from the other match. Makes me able to possibly do better lol. Stuff like with the smashes could be impulse from a habit, but just work the brain it will get you to stop.

Well I try to always adapt to my opponents if they try to change up on me. Not easy at all really. Peach is probably my most consistent character I can use.

That stinks with the controller man. Like I said I got lucky lol.
DAS! Play me in a couple matches before it's all over! :D

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Although I am playing a somewhat fun free game, I would like to play brawl before its over. So...Anyone wanna play?
Yes ME!

nvm found someone else

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
You caught me when I'm about to eat and take a break lol. Alright though I'll play a couple of matches.

Maybe about for 10-20 minutes
GGs DAS, I see you haven't lost a step xD I'm really gonna miss playing you man ;(

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS, I see you haven't lost a step xD I'm really gonna miss playing you man ;(
GGs L&B I enjoyed our games. I'll miss playing you as well. Fun times and its been a real learning experience.

You got some pretty impressive out shield playing man lol. I got caught by surprise by quite of a few of those moves like that.

Your spacing with your aerials also looks better too. Had a problem getting in at times.

Well L&B hopefully we'll see each other in Smash 4.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well it was fun playing with you guys. Hopefully when Smash4 comes out I'll find some of you guys again.

Bye.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs L&B I enjoyed our games. I'll miss playing you as well. Fun times and its been a real learning experience.

You got some pretty impressive out shield playing man lol. I got caught by surprise by quite of a few of those moves like that.

Your spacing with your aerials also looks better too. Had a problem getting in at times.

Well L&B hopefully we'll see each other in Smash 4.
Definitely man. With better online servers, hopefully xD

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Sandbox games are too distracting so imma just stop playing it lol.

Brawl anyone?
GG's Really fun matches I hate playing samus its so hard for yoshi thats my most hated mu next to ike i was really hoping to play your falcon more but still i had fun your so good with everyone you pick thats why ive been wanting to play you for a while hope to play you in smash 4 :D

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Farewell, beloved wifi. I will not have the chance to play in your final hours, and I deeply apologize.

CryingLoli.gif

Here's hoping for Wiimmfi. >.>

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
GG's Really fun matches I hate playing samus its so hard for yoshi thats my most hated mu next to ike i was really hoping to play your falcon more but still i had fun your so good with everyone you pick thats why ive been wanting to play you for a while hope to play you in smash 4 :D
Good games! I am also glad to have played you before the end of brawl wifi. Your yoshi this time around was a prodigy but be careful with your wavebounces and b reversals. It kinda got ya killed a few times lol.
Sorry about the samus mu. I had trouble with that mu too when I was using yoshi so I was curious how you would handle her camping. You did solid with your pressure and camping out her projectiles though. I probably would never have played a whole bunch of characters if it wasn't for my secondary searching back in the old days. I will always stick to kirby and falcon though, no matter what the smash game is I can expect the most fun from those two characters.

Top Bottom