• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
I'm down for some P:M... maybe some other time.

I hate it when people ditto me when they are beating me as well. It is the ultimate form of disrespect(unless of course the character is their main). I don't take very kindly to that...
btw the time i dittoed you I just did it cuz I think its fun to play falcon I didnt mean anything by it, I knew youd probly whoop me.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs your link is pretty amazing
Oh thank you :D That's what I always want to get out of any matches I get with people. I messed up a lot of stuff though... the jab lock... the jab cancels... DACUS... un buffered bomb slides and would pivot grab instead of a jab... that's how fast my fingers move xD I blame that on Melee xD

I apologize for those random disappears... I was called to do something and yeah, I have to! He he :D I also got a call from my work. So yeah, great games!

Work on your dash attacks... to noticeable... I couldn't punish it correctly because of button, and frame lag. Gave you those punishes to be free of charge.

More glide tosses, more fair cancel thingy and more grabs. You're all set! Your Peach gave me ideas to get Dark Peach next I fight him, even if it gets lag-gy, so thank you for that :D

How was my Ike by any chance? I know I messed up a lot of things...

Edit: Would anyone like to brawl me? Team Battle or 1vs1, I'm ready to play.

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
Oh thank you :D That's what I always want to get out of any matches I get with people. I messed up a lot of stuff though... the jab lock... the jab cancels... DACUS... un buffered bomb slides and would pivot grab instead of a jab... that's how fast my fingers move xD I blame that on Melee xD

I apologize for those random disappears... I was called to do something and yeah, I have to! He he :D I also got a call from my work. So yeah, great games!

Work on your dash attacks... to noticeable... I couldn't punish it correctly because of button, and frame lag. Gave you those punishes to be free of charge.

More glide tosses, more fair cancel thingy and more grabs. You're all set! Your Peach gave me ideas to get Dark Peach next I fight him, even if it gets lag-gy, so thank you for that :D

If you're still on, I would.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223

Your Ike was pretty vicious as well, even though I felt I should have been able to beat him with peach....but I dident :/

Smash anyone?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
btw the time i dittoed you I just did it cuz I think its fun to play falcon I didnt mean anything by it, I knew youd probly whoop me.
Yeah I knew that, we're friends it's all in good fun. I also see how Falcon is fun.

@deadjames Ill play some P:M.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I have no idea. Please anyone call me out on this if I'm wrong.
Generally speaking HD TV's have a few frames of button lag that arn't noticeable by the eye. I think it's like...1 to 3 frames or something like that, which isn't much, but every frame counts. I think if you have an HD cord for the wii this fixes the problem~ Don't quote me on that though. :T

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Generally speaking HD TV's have a few frames of button lag that arn't noticeable by the eye. I think it's like...1 to 3 frames or something like that, which isn't much, but every frame counts. I think if you have an HD cord for the wii this fixes the problem~ Don't quote me on that though. :T

Pssh, that's nothing.

Now, playing on an HD TV being streamed through a projector, in the middle of a rainstorm, in a room with 19 billion laptops, and bad wifi connection...

:006:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pssh, that's nothing.

Now, playing on an HD TV being streamed through a projector.

Let me tell you.
HDUAEW

My friend does that all the time, and there's literally like a 5+ second delay.
It is the weirdest ****! It's like i'm really playing on bad Wifi~!

College internet connections looks so bad sometimes.

brawl anyone? :)
Suuuure. Gimme a sec to set up and i'll play ya.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
HDUAEW

My friend does that all the time, and there's literally like a 5+ second delay.
It is the weirdest ****! It's like i'm really playing on bad Wifi~!

Suuuure. Gimme a sec to set up and i'll play ya.
alright man adding :) i'll be hosting just join where you're ready.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Actually, recent discoveries show that the unique interactions between the two electronics and the microfibers in the Brawl disc react in such a way that the very fabric of time is warped, creating a sort of spacial distortion. The game controllers pick up on this, creating a temporal bubble around the players hands, which allows you to input moves into the game from 5 seconds into the future.

It's a strange phenomenon.

Like when you wake up from a dream not relaizing that you're in another dream where you woke up from a dream...

Gracious, why did I drink caffiene today?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Actually, recent discoveries show that the unique interactions between the two electronics and the microfibers in the Brawl disc react in such a way that the very fabric of time is warped, creating a sort of spacial distortion. The game controllers pick up on this, creating a temporal bubble around the players hands, which allows you to input moves into the game from 5 seconds into the future.

It's a strange phenomenon.

Like when you wake up from a dream not relaizing that you're in another dream where you woke up from a dream...

Gracious, why did I drink caffiene today?
...........:confused:

Crazy talk.:glare:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, sorry, I know you hate ZSS, but I'm trying really hard to get better with her because I want to use her in teams.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Alexo, sorry, I know you hate ZSS, but I'm trying really hard to get better with her because I want to use her in teams.
GGs It's OK it wasn't too bad, I was doin good against her. Those were close games vs her suprisingly.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs It's OK it wasn't too bad, I was doin good against her. Those were close games vs her suprisingly.
Yeah I kind of feel like Falcon beats her honestly. Her approach is really bad and she relies a lot on her side-b to start combos, but a lot of Falcon's moves are fast enough to stuff it.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I kind of feel like Falcon beats her honestly. Her approach is really bad and she relies a lot on her side-b to start combos, but a lot of Falcon's moves are fast enough to stuff it.
I agree, I just need to work on it.

Top Bottom