• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

.:TAC:.

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5000-4282-8370
4854 6114 1184

Give me a message if you add me I would like to add as many people as possible now that AIB is down I have noone to play and am desperate for a good brawl .

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
AllIsBrawl has been shut down, because the creator of the website (Neal) has abandoned his website. Howvever, the site will be back on one last time before AllIsBrawl will be completely shut down for good. In the meantime, please enjoy the Brawl arena and all the fun and exciting things, here on Smashboards.

Gabbrielle

Smash Rookie
AllIsBrawl has been shut down, because the creator of the website (Neal) has abandoned his website. Howvever, the site will be back on one last time before AllIsBrawl will be completely shut down for good. In the meantime, please enjoy the Brawl arena and all the fun and exciting things, here on Smashboards.
Wow..This is really devastating, that site was used by so many people on a daily basis. I hope this isn't true, and if it is, smashboards should definitely get some form of a chat room rather than a thread, as it would be much more convenient to find someone to brawl against. An official Xat chat room would do, but honestly this whole reply to thread and wait for the possibility of someone to reply and want to play some matches with you is a terrible idea from the start.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

Dang... Had good memories there, too. That's just too bad... :/

any1 one vs one

I'll play you if you're still up for it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wow..This is really devastating, that site was used by so many people on a daily basis. I hope this isn't true, and if it is, smashboards should definitely get some form of a chat room rather than a thread, as it would be much more convenient to find someone to brawl against. An official Xat chat room would do, but honestly this whole reply to thread and wait for the possibility of someone to reply and want to play some matches with you is a terrible idea from the start.
Yes, Aib is truly a good place. X-chat in SmashBoards? Hm... could work.... It might happen since Aib is no more (except one last re-open and close).

@Captain Kirby, I hear you! I know it's a good place, we shouldn't dwell in the past but dwell in the future and good times we had :]

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Gig forsworn omg you made me a lot better lol you taught me to know when to use an aerial nice pivot grabbing my landings. If I could give one tip it is that at if i am about to die don't fish for the kill just punish my landing or just do that powerfully ness throw. You're way better at smash than me lol

pitthekit

Smash Ace
If we play again forsworn can you play mk? I need help with that mu. Also next time we play how about you play pit and I'll play ness :p

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Okay every time someone posts in my thread my email gets spammed with someone posted in the bla bla thread. How do I stop this alert stuff from spamming my email? I don't mind alerts on that are next to my profile. So how do I turn off alerts from messaging my email?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Okay every time someone posts in my thread my email gets spammed with someone posted in the bla bla thread. How do I stop this alert stuff from spamming my email? I don't mind alerts on that are next to my profile. So how do I turn off alerts from messaging my email?
At the top right corner of the thread click "unwatch thread"

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, sorry to leave so abruptly, one of my dogs just puked on the floor so I have to deal with that lol.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Saved you from having to deal with my god awful Fox and Falco any longer, I don't know why I try to play spacies, Wolf is the only one I can kinda play.
Your Fox and Falco beat me but they didnt look good doing it lol. I really dont know how to play them...

Top Bottom