• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
I am posting this in bold red font so everyone can see. Use the edit button. I will take a screen shot of it if need be, but do not double post. Please. It's been said multiple times today.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Um... hello? Myles whered u go???
...well that was pretty strange. Has anyone else faced this guy before???

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Dark Peach I feel like im getting closer and closer to beating you!

It wasn't as laggy this time as the times before except for those lag spikes every once in a while so that was nice.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Hey sorry something came up I had to go!
K. Its all cool.

GGs man. Nice roster of characters you got there. Every character I used, you could use lol.

That lag tho. It seemed to mess both of us up quite a bit. Buffer is like broken, in a bad way, with lag cuz it makes you do stuff you dont want to. I could understand you when you kept saying that "Lag doesn't mean skill." Tbh, for every frame of lag, I do about 5% worse than I would offline, and since wi-fi defaults to 6 frames, thats a whole 30% of skill gone, mainly because i was so technical... but I guess the same could go for you in a way.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Ometa your toon link was so good I got bum ***** by him, his aerials were so precise lol.As you can tell my worst char is mk I hate that char so much. So you got any tips for me? I shielded way to much but I rather get grabbed then get f smashed ^_^

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
K. Its all cool.

GGs man. Nice roster of characters you got there. Every character I used, you could use lol.

That lag tho. It seemed to mess both of us up quite a bit. Buffer is like broken, in a bad way, with lag cuz it makes you do stuff you dont want to. I could understand you when you kept saying that "Lag doesn't mean skill." Tbh, for every frame of lag, I do about 5% worse than I would offline, and since wi-fi defaults to 6 frames, thats a whole 30% of skill gone, mainly because i was so technical... but I guess the same could go for you in a way.
Oh yea it was messing me up too haha making me do alot of things I didn't want to xD my sonic id useless in lag but I'm trying to learn him

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I'm going to try this thread out, since every other site seems inactive right now.

Anybody up for playing me? Note that I don't actually use Sonic. Don't expect me to use him!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
So I'm going to try this thread out, since every other site seems inactive right now.

Anybody up for playing me? Note that I don't actually use Sonic. Don't expect me to use him!
Dang, unfortunately i'm unable to brawl right now, but i'm sure someone will be glad to brawl you.

Top Bottom