• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

kreator

Banned via Warnings
Lol that war was easily won a long time ago. Please don't go down that road again.

For some reason I'm not scared in the least of some tiny gamer kid that brags about his fighting prowess with "adaptations to the streets" on the internet.

^now that's a road that i'd never want to go down, lmfao... get the **** off Big Daddy Dorsey's **** son

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol didnt I troll you to the point where you wanted to fight me because you couldn't handle a comment about getting ass ***** regularly by ace? Lol hop off the nuts bro. Like I said it was definitely a war you lost.

kreator

Banned via Warnings
"lol go ahead and call me out dorsey, don't let looks fool u, i been fightin all my life damn life. try and do w.e the **** you want son and see what the **** happens. lol you better bring something with you"

then you rambled on about teaching cops to fight with "adaptations to the streets"...

if you think saying **** like that on smashboards means you "won" anything(you keep saying a war, lmao), then you are delusional. If war equates to 'who can put the effort in to sway a relatively naive kid's gamer crowd into thinking one or the other is the better fighter on the internet' then you won by a landslide. Congratulations.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Bottom line is you tried to troll me and got out trolled and started acting like a baby because I called you out on how much you like to ride Ace's meat. I don't have time to waste on going back and finding old posts lol but I know that the initial conversation didn't have anything to do with you and you decided to jump in it. And aren't you the one try to portray the image of big bad dorsey the internet bully that is soooo good at life that spend time in front of your computer drunk trying to start things with me? Literally for no reason at all lol. Like I said before if you wanted to fight me you know what town I stay in, you know what I look like since you lurk my FB page and you know what tournaments I go to. If you ever wanted to TRY and do something go ahead and I don't care who is reading this ****, I'm not trying to make anyone think I'm a tough guy or anything I was letting you know the reality of the situation. So once again, hop off the nuts. Aint nobody got time for that ****.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Why can't you keep my name out your mouth? A year just about goes by and you come out of nowhere trying to start things up without a reason. You would think you would have something way better to do. Obviously I thought wrong.

kreator

Banned via Warnings
Just because you can't take the comment "getting bent over and spanked with your black belt by big daddy dorsey" doesn't mean that I'm starting things up. Responding like how you did just showed how much it struck a nerve broseph. I remember some similar hissy fits of yours when mahone managed to "sneak" in a few wins at an nc tourney lmfao. You can twist **** all you want, lie about what was originally said, or whatever.. but like I said, I regret posting **** like this because it's like poking fun at the disabled to me. I don't need to match retorts online with some little boy that clearly has little-man syndrome.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Just because you can't take the comment "getting bent over and spanked with your black belt by big daddy dorsey" doesn't mean that I'm starting things up. Responding like how you did just showed how much it struck a nerve broseph. I remember some similar hissy fits of yours when mahone managed to "sneak" in a few wins at an nc tourney lmfao. You can twist **** all you want, lie about what was originally said, or whatever.. but like I said, I regret posting **** like this because it's like poking fun at the disabled to me. I don't need to match retorts online with some little boy that clearly has little-man syndrome.

Lol look at you trying to flip things around like I'm the one who came at you. Anyone in this thread can see how you deliberately try to start up things now and before literally for no reason. I never lied about anything either, if you go back to the previous post like you have already done it seems, you can see how you jumped in on a convo between me and dark hart. I also responded just now saying its a road you shouldn't go down so there definitely wasn't any nerves struck. The only nerve ever struck in a convo between us had someone wanting to fight. Just saying.

Escapism

Smash Cadet
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Foxyisemo a dorsey alt?

And Kreator seems like a Dorsey alt too. At least "personality-wise".

Basically what I'm saying is WHY ARE YOU LIKING YOUR OWN POSTS?!

Stop jerking off into your own mouth.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
not many people out your way I think, but were you the guy trying to get into the nc melee group on fb?

send your request again and I'll let you ask there too, my bad

kreator

Banned via Warnings
PLUR/chris:

saying "go outside and stay off the internet" is the most generic voice of reason post i've ever seen dude...I mean I do **** like that every day in the summertime(actually doing outdoors activities opposed to y'all going to chipolte or some ****.. sorry for hating on that place but I always see it on my newsfeed from the nc smash community and that place blows horse ****)

as for foxyisemo, yes that is me liking it, and that was the friggin' point. I mean it was a troll account that hadn't posted in 4-5 years and I thought someone might snigger at it to add some humor to the situation in between sneak's little man syndrome rants.. WHOOOOOSH that one went over your head... Prob. should have put a little more thought into your own question "Why is he liking his own post?"............... "jerking off in one's own mouth"--it was that horrid visual that even provoked me to even reply to that. Maybe you place more stock into this whole post liking system than I do, beats me.

Sneak:

Could you write another paragraph as an excuse for why you didn't get mad? I need further elaboration.

To everyone:

I'd like you all to write down all of your issues and concerns about me on a tiny piece of paper. Fold it up into quarters, and kindly shove it up your ass.

Regards,

lol @ sn1gg3r catching the censor ban

Escapism

Smash Cadet
PLUR/chris:

saying "go outside and stay off the internet" is the most generic voice of reason post i've ever seen dude...I mean I do **** like that every day in the summertime(actually doing outdoors activities opposed to y'all going to chipolte or some ****.. sorry for hating on that place but I always see it on my newsfeed from the nc smash community and that place blows horse ****)

as for foxyisemo, yes that is me liking it, and that was the friggin' point. I mean it was a troll account that hadn't posted in 4-5 years and I thought someone might s****** at it to add some humor to the situation in between sneak's little man syndrome rants.. WHOOOOOSH that one went over your head... Prob. should have put a little more thought into your own question "Why is he liking his own post?"............... "jerking off in one's own mouth"--it was that horrid visual that even provoked me to even reply to that. Maybe you place more stock into this whole post liking system than I do, beats me.

Ehhhhhhhh no. Explain how I'm the one that places more weight on the like system when you're the one logging onto 4-5 YEAR OLD ALT ACCOUNTS JUST TO LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS. I think you might be the one with little man syndrome.

Also, try snicker instead of sn1gger, since it does't seem like you're going anywhere in this e-argument.

>_____>
<_____<

In other news, what's up, guys? I miss you.

@zach

kreator

Banned via Warnings
plur, it wasn't that big of a deal. The fact that you're even taking a stance on it and formulating reasons for it demonstrates that you hold more weight into this vote liking thing. I personally don't care at all about it, so I wouldn't even have a stance. That would be the distinction here.

"Ehhhhhhhh no. Explain how I'm the one that places more weight on the like system when you're the one logging onto 4-5 YEAR OLD ALT ACCOUNTS JUST TO LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS. I think you might be the one with little man syndrome."

First and foremost, that must've hurt going up the ass, I apologize. As for the CAPS and attributing little man syndrome for like, the 5th or 6th post I've ever liked on smashboards lol... it's not I that cares about this ****.. I mean c'mon now. You were doing good playing a neutral role between sneak and I, but you just stumbled right in to something that not only epitomizes a worthless e-argument but you're completely wrong. I guess you can speculate on my motive for liking that post, but that just kinda proves my point about you perhaps worrying a little too much about it.

you should just be the better man and walk away to make me look like a tool. it's a popular theme these days and I actually don't mind. Peace, love, unity, respect, etc.(etc.=refer to my last post about what to do with any issues/complaints about me)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
plur, it wasn't that big of a deal. The fact that you're even taking a stance on it and formulating reasons for it demonstrates that you hold more weight into this vote liking thing. I personally don't care at all about it, so I wouldn't even have a stance. That would be the distinction here.

"Ehhhhhhhh no. Explain how I'm the one that places more weight on the like system when you're the one logging onto 4-5 YEAR OLD ALT ACCOUNTS JUST TO LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS. I think you might be the one with little man syndrome."

First and foremost, that must've hurt going up the ***, I apologize. As for the CAPS and attributing little man syndrome for like, the 5th or 6th post I've ever liked on smashboards lol... it's not I that cares about this ****.. I mean c'mon now. You were doing good playing a neutral role between sneak and I, but you just stumbled right in to something that not only epitomizes a worthless e-argument but you're completely wrong. I guess you can speculate on my motive for liking that post, but that just kinda proves my point about you perhaps worrying a little too much about it.

you should just be the better man and walk away to make me look like a tool. it's a popular theme these days and I actually don't mind. Peace, love, unity, respect, etc.(etc.=refer to my last post about what to do with any issues/complaints about me)
Please write more paragraphs about how you don't care. I could use a bit more elaboration.

Top Bottom