• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

big sleep

չչչ
Boney, what you're experiencing is a common issue among giant white american males in the twenty first century. To put it simply, your absurd height places your ears at an altitude in which complex sound waves can be distorted by extra interference from the Earth's magnetic field. Unfortunately, due to its corny and generic nature, only super sh*tty radio music remains unobstructed at this altitude. It's a condition known as High Horse Syndrome (HHS).

The good news is there are ways to deal with this problem. Might I suggest Dr. Plebinhoüsen's ear-transplant surgery. He's a trusted, local otolaryngologist who can give you better ears that adapt to your altitude. Another less common option is removing the femurs from both of your legs so that you're closer to the ground. Either of these suggestions can remedy the detrimental effects of HHS. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
BEFORE I GOT MY NEW NAME DIRTPAD AND I DID IT AT THE REESE TOURNAMENT I GOT 3rd AT......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I didn't know that happened either. Maybe that loss can be bad enough to put me in front of sneak.

Well nvm. My losses to karn and david that day weren't great. Don't know if that's in this update tho.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's in the previous update lol.

rohan, please post here or PM me with your wins/losses for all tourneys you attended this ranking period so we can figure out what to do with you. TY

big sleep

չչչ
if it's the one i'm thinking of, we didn't have the bracket to that ReSe. what a rough update, i'll be keeping better track of each tournament as they occur so that this doesn't happen again.

also, Rohan you lost to Moses at RTT, soooo johl @ u being top 10

#bagofdirt

big sleep

չչչ
indeed, Rohan knocked Sneak's quadruple SD'ing ass into losers. Sneak had to come back and win two sets versus Fiz in GFs.

i've sent you a message for discussion.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Rohan did beat at one Rese. I went falco the fisrt match and shiek the second and lost. Although, the people right below me on the rankings have lost to me this period almost 2 to 3 times a piece this season alone and i didn't lose to them at all. Literally the only other person I lost to ever in like the past 5 months has been Kevin lol. So lowering where I am wouldnt really make any sense since it would have to put me below people I would be 3-0 or 2-0 against.

kreator

Banned via Warnings
Sneak is ranked #1 in being bent over and spanked with his black belt by Big Daddy Dorsey.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I feel like I've seen this before...oh well.

Sneak, if we ever go to 1/4 vs 2/3 brackets, you're going down in semis (since nobody above us other than kevin seems to go to tournaments were both at...)

Top Bottom