• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

archer.

Smash Lord
I wasn't aware NCSU had a date yet, but even so I'm not the one running it so there's not much I can do about it, plus I think it's the only day Brian could get it.

Mahone

Smash Champion
****kkk

this will be my last nc tourney cuz im moving back to nova and/or killing myself...

hmmmmmm

aiight i guess ill go to ncsu

Mahone

Smash Champion
sorry man, who cares anyways, its just tourney...

odds are it'll be 4 teams entering and we won't even bother

we can just team in friendlies

$mike

Smash Ace
still trying to figure out why im subscribed here
It's something that I spend a small amount of my day pondering at times of boredom. Maybe I'm too old, but seeing this thread with nostalgia is like looking through piss-yellow tinged impairment goggles.

What the **** happened to the quality, the **** talk? From the boasting of NCLegends to the defensiveness of NC-Echo A.K.A. "That Lost ***** Bill," or the calming neutralization brought by those such as TLOZ and friends? Well, I don't know, don't ask me. But I have thought of something.

The only plausible answer I have come up with is simple... yet complicated, and I will try to propose it in the most coherent way possible. With the emergence of the post-2009 "NC Brocator Thread," Dr. Peepee opened the forbidden gates by which a creature was freed, who breached terror over the NC Smash community, making every one of them a massive horse's cxck of a pansy.

If you need to reach me, call your (metaphorical) dad. I will be near his place in the domain of the originals ****ing him up the ***.

Love and hugs,
$mike

Top Bottom