• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kevbo's number 1 again? I bet he's abusing his position of authority in order to keep himself there.

Also, I told you all I'd make it onto this PR.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
bro you said you rep FLORIDA

do you know who else is from there???

yeah that's right

dashizwiz

that man needs to be on our HMs next time OMG!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You have an invisible person on the team? Or the person has no name?

On a different subject, playing with scrubs in the dorm is awesome. I've been doing 2v1s with them, but they're getting better. And it's a lot of fun. One of them should learn wavedashing and L-cancelling, because he's already decent at playing smart. The others all seem to have at least a good idea how to play their characters (they move quickly, have a decent understanding of their hitboxes, and are able to combo), which is a lot better than anyone at high school.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think I beat Alex and Chris last period? I probably needed more data anyways.

Good stuff everybody.
Tenth was up in the air between you, me, and taheem. Both you and Taheem had a loss vs. blackchris (you lost to him at ECU). Taheem beat you, I beat Taheem twice, and you beat me. Basically, the losses vs. chris and my double win vs. taheem is what made me edge out.

Edit: But yeah, these PRs are kinda silly

Top Bottom