• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I gotta smash wit you before I go. Are you free Thursday? Want to come over at around 8pm? Let me know.

big sleep

չչչ
no pressure chris. i'll be in gboro this weekend, so i'll hit u up regardless. oh ****... you're in wilmington aren't you? :(

@j-flo: i'll come by your place, but if for some reason that's less convenient for you, my place is open as well.

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I ask because my roommate is doing some major packing and will have the common areas occupied Thursday evening. My preference is that if we are going to smash tomorrow we do it at your place.

However, there is one more option available to us. We could also smash on the UNC campus Thursday night. I have a key to an office building where we could do it.

Let me know what you want to do.

big sleep

չչչ
shoutouts to first hit of nair -> d-tilt -> first hit of nair -> d-tilt -> u-air -> knee -> wussup

#douglas

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday. Thanks for being the first person I talked to on this website, as well as being a fellow Ganon main.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
that video is UNREAL

I still think the frame speed when it's sped back up is too fast....some of that doesn't feel possible at that speed to me.

incredible video regardless, of course

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, it made me laugh, and now i'm starting to do first hit nair dtilt shield pressure with ganon cause it looks really funny.

at least i know i got hit with some first hit nair dtilts. idk if he finished the combo with the uair knee, but i remember getting hit by the beginning and laughing about it. good times.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL ganon first hit nair

that's some shenanigans.....might be good though? Yeah I could see it having some uses.

People freak out when Ganon is close because of his big moves+they get scared of his normal hits on shield like Fair/Bair/Uair/Dair sometimes. When Nair hits their shield they get scared because of what they're used to Ganon doing on their shield(plus Nair is fast so they don't get much time to adjust) so they might try to run away....hence Dtilt connecting.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. that's the idea. that's why falcons was working anyway. i was trying to get away before a grab came, because that tends to be what follows first hit nairs, but then dtilt happens.

both hits of ganons nair are funny. i like killing with the second hit more than anything. i'm pretty bad at it though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah. it just has good knockback. i had a phase where i'd just moonwalk off when edgeguarding falcon and try to use second hit nair to kill.

i'm back on the moonwalk to reverse fair stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
none are scheduled yet

that should really happen though.....

TO8 in GA on the 21st-22nd of July if that helps lol.

I'm not thinking about July tourneys personally because I'll be in europe/family vacationing at the time. Someone should step up and get on them though.

Top Bottom