• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm busy with AP exams through all of May, which is why I wouldn't be able to be involved in anything for May. I could do anything in June, except for the 9th. That's graduation.

I don't know if I'd be able to make it on the 19th, since that's right before an AP Test and my school's pops concert (although all the music we play is insanely easy).

What's the question on FB? I feel left out.

And why is everyone thinking of Mahone? I only think of him when I read his name or one of his posts.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The FB question is basically what do you want from door, singles, and doubles fees to be?

Start with this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2102824&postcount=9

10/5/5

5/5/5

10/10/5

7/5/3

No one has voted for option 1, 6 have voted for 2, 5 have voted for 3, and 2 have voted for 4.

Corey kinda voted for 2 and 3 though so I guess they're currently tied.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
preference for singles

if anyone wants to come and play me EVER I'm now more willing to negotiate higher on gas prices until I go to UNCG. Twitch doesn't want to play me much at all anymore I feel.

I especially have more free time as exams are winding down so seriously come play me.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah wilmington. you are so hilariously far away from things.

would if i could kevin. i might even try to find a way during the summer once i have a job, but idk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you stay for a long time the costs will even out

plus I will give you lots of gas money

I really really really want and need to keep playing people

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I want to play you, but with AP tests, graduation, and some form of summer research, I doubt I'll be able to leave the Raleigh area any time soon. Plus, I can't drive.

Oh, we're having PM at the next tournament? This means I have to choose whether to main Ganon or Lucario. I suppose Ganon, given that I doubt I could use my Kid Buu Lucario in tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch might be playing me somewhat regularly still, but I decided I need to practice vs other players/characters anyway so my offer still stands to whoever wants to come down.

I have a lot I want to work on and will of course help anyone who shows up.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Wowow wait Dr peepee you in Wilmington, ***** Ill go play you! I need to get beastly! I promise not to get 4 stocked, well on occasion I will >_>

HOLLA

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah, i'm going to be in wilmington. peepee is in shelby. which is wayyyy far.

edit: kevin i main link now because triforce. just thought you should know :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
preference for singles

if anyone wants to come and play me EVER I'm now more willing to negotiate higher on gas prices until I go to UNCG. Twitch doesn't want to play me much at all anymore I feel.

I especially have more free time as exams are winding down so seriously come play me.
oh, i thought the first number was venue fee, based on how u worded ur post

Also, you know that i'll leave for ur place and stay til whenever if u pay gas... just text me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
nah, i'm going to be in wilmington. peepee is in shelby. which is wayyyy far.

edit: kevin i main link now because triforce. just thought you should know :)
everyone has a link phase

oh, i thought the first number was venue fee, based on how u worded ur post

Also, you know that i'll leave for ur place and stay til whenever if u pay gas... just text me
I am not necessarily talking full price of gas unless you're staying like 2 weeks or some crazy S lmfao but yeah I'll text yo A.

Gimme dat p0ff

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've never had a Link phase, although I do occasionally use YL against my friends.

I have had a Ganon phase, though, which is the complete opposite of a Link phase - awesomer, eviler, and purpler.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
If you stay for a long time the costs will even out

plus I will give you lots of gas money

I really really really want and need to keep playing people
Yooo Dr Peepee i'll come be your punching bag in like 3-4 weeks, if u teach me how to play this game.

Also does anyone want to play smash tmr? I'm really bored, and i have a lot of free time.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Having a hero is stupid. It means you aren't good enough to be your own hero. Do you think Superman has a hero? Of course not. Your ego needs to be big enough that you think you're as amazing as superman.

Top Bottom