• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nohrian Princess Azura Dances in Smash Switch

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just wanna see her and jigglypuff singing together in trailer
I've went ahead and added you to the list if that's what you want.

And I agree with Aussie, it's like the two were made to sing together one day. Or perhaps settle things on the battlefield.

I swear if another Fire Emblem character gets in I'll kill myself
Whoa there buddy, it's not like it's very likely to happen or anything. Unless Nintendo once again wants a promotional character from the new Switch game that is. But I'm sure Sakurai is already aware of the overrepresentation itself.

Pillowpet

Smash Apprentice
I've went ahead and added you to the list if that's what you want.

And I agree with Aussie, it's like the two were made to sing together one day. Or perhaps settle things on the battlefield.

Whoa there buddy, it's not like it's very likely to happen or anything. Unless Nintendo once again wants a promotional character from the new Switch game that is. But I'm sure Sakurai is already aware of the overrepresentation itself.
Yup I'm in on being on list thanks for adding me

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The good news is that it's confirmed there will be mostly Fates and Awakening characters in Fire Emblem Warriors. So Azura is good as a shoo-in for now.

The bad news, there are no older Fire Emblem characters and some original ones. Get ready for yet another controversy from the Fire Emblem fanbase.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/05/30/marth-chrom-and-others-confirmed-for-fire-emblem-warriors/
This confirms exactly what I've feared. Tecmo Koei is clearly playing things too safe in terms of Fire Emblem representation just like Tokyo Mirage Sessions did. Sure they are following the same route Hyrule Warriors did with 3 certain 3D Zeldas, but it had to be those same three safe choices for Fire Emblem representation.

I can already feel the disappointment right now. T
hey will get more sales from those that like these games, but they are only alienating older Fire Emblem fans and I have the bad feeling they will be DLC bait.

But on the bright side, there's no reason why Azure can't be in the game unless she's overshadowed by the more popular characters like Camilla and Takumi.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
The good news is that it's confirmed there will be mostly Fates and Awakening characters in Fire Emblem Warriors. So Azura is good as a shoo-in for now.

The bad news, there are no older Fire Emblem characters and some original ones. Get ready for yet another controversy from the Fire Emblem fanbase.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/05/30/marth-chrom-and-others-confirmed-for-fire-emblem-warriors/
How unambitious. Does that mean no Ike or Micaiah or Eirika or Black Knight?
Azura was too much of an important character in Fates to leave out so I'm glad she's one of the more likely characters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Azura was too much of an important character in Fates to leave out so I'm glad she's one of the more likely characters.
Worst case scenario, they would be DLC fodder just like certain fan favorite Zelda characters for Hyrule Warriors (Skull Kid, etc).

We can only hope she makes it. I'm glad some familiar elements like the weapon triangle and more will be in the game. And too bad some people will be salty that friendship is a thing and not romance or marriage.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Koei is clearly playing things too safe.

They just focus on the most popular titles internationally to make good sales on the Switch. Not that have a few non-Fates/Aawakening characters would harm any sales.

Just give me both Azura and Camilla. That would be enough if I can't have Lyn.

And too bad some people will be salty that friendship is a thing and not romance or marriage.
How the **** would marriage or romance work in a Warriors game on a mechanical level? Even if it were included, it would be endings or cutscenes at best.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Given the number of notable lance users in all threes games, I can only see Cordelia and Oboro being real threats to Azura because they happen to be more popular than her. Her inclusion won't be easy when these two characters exist.

But how they will choose characters for the roster based on class remains the bigger mystery.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Given the number of notable lance users in all threes games, I can only see Cordelia and Oboro being real threats to Azura because they happen to be more popular than her. Her inclusion won't be easy when these two characters exist.

But how they will choose characters for the roster based on class remains the bigger mystery.
Except for the part is Oboro is a Spear Fighter and Cordelia is a Pegasus Knight, which are different classes. Just because they happen to have a spear like Azura doesn't mean they would get in the way of each other. We aren't even sure if they will add a lot of side characters, which makes Niles or Olivia kind of low priority inclusions.

Luminario

Smash Lord

Cordelia and Azura can easily exist side by side thanks to vastly different potential moveset, in fact I'm expecting them both. Oboro however, while being voted more popular than Azura in the initial poll, certainly isn't as popular as Azura is now (she didn't appear in the top 20 for the Heroes poll yet Azura is 8th) and is rather lacking in what she can bring as a spear user compared to Azura, as she lacks the waterbending and elegant dancer moves Azura has.
No one else can do what Azura does, she's practically a shoe-in~

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cordelia and Azura can easily exist side by side thanks to vastly different potential moveset, in fact I'm expecting them both. Oboro however, while being voted more popular than Azura in the initial poll, certainly isn't as popular as Azura is now (she didn't appear in the top 20 for the Heroes poll yet Azura is 8th) and is rather lacking in what she can bring as a spear user compared to Azura, as she lacks the waterbending and elegant dancer moves Azura has.
No one else can do what Azura does, she's practically a shoe-in~
This.

Azura is uniqueness incarnate as a Songstress. She would be a ton more interesting in Fire Emblem Warriors as much as I like Oboro.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If Hyrule Warriors was anything to go by, we are likely going to get a new trailer and few character reveals. I'm definitely expecting Corrin, Xander, and Ryouma to show up. Azura, she would be lucky to appear even once.

But never fear, we are likely to get more character reveals from Koei and Nintendo's pages leading up until November. This is a game that interests me the most because we know so little about it.

It would be a crime to leave her of all characters out of the game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For me, as long as Takumi is playable, Warriors will be a guaranteed purchase for me. I have an extensive wishlist on who I want, but I know Takumi is the most probable out of everyone in that list, that's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised they'd add Azura at some point. She is the poster girl of Fates after all, and she can stand out not just with her lance-fighting but her usual songstress abilities as well.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
If Hyrule Warriors was anything to go by, we are likely going to get a new trailer and few character reveals. I'm definitely expecting Corrin, Xander, and Ryouma to show up. Azura, she would be lucky to appear even once.

But never fear, we are likely to get more character reveals from Koei and Nintendo's pages leading up until November. This is a game that interests me the most because we know so little about it.

It would be a crime to leave her of all characters out of the game.
My thoughts exactly. I'm predicting at least 3-5 in addition to the ones revealed in Famistu and the initial trailer will be shown. Whether Azura is revealed early or not, she would still have the chance of being revealed months coming to the games release.

Her, Camilla, and Takumi would make the game for me. All three being popular Fates inclusions that are too good to ignore. There's a lot of potential I can see with her water control and songs in addition to her Blessed Spear.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Heck, like in Hyrule Warriors, she can have two to three different sets:
Her lance, using basic lance moves in combination with her dancing flair.
Her water amulet, bending water while dancing, like that cutscene and Ruto in HW
Then maybe even a singing/dancing moveset like Marin in HW has

But if they won't go for the multiple weapons, the potential is huge

Luminario

Smash Lord
Her water amulet, bending water while dancing, like that cutscene and Ruto in HW

It'll likely be all 3 as 1 weapon type tbh. Her lance and amulet would have 3 different looks depending on the level of the weapon, her lance attacks would be used as standard attacks with the waterbending and singing as strong and special attacks. Her unique special move could be sacrificing a certain amount of health for quicker or stronger attacks, to reference how singing Lost in Thoughts took a toll on her body. She'd also likely have a Diao-chan strong attack effect that lets her move quicker or something, but that could be given to Olivia to separate these 2 as characters if they both get in.
She's got relevance, popularity, and potential. I'll be more surprised if she doesn't show up in the game as a non-DLC fighter.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Indeed. There's so many ways the devs can approach her character.

Either have some separate movesets or sneeze them all together. Which raises the question of characters being able to have multiple classes/movesets in the game like Chrom given he had those privileges as a Great Lord.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It'll likely be all 3 as 1 weapon type tbh. Her lance and amulet would have 3 different looks depending on the level of the weapon, her lance attacks would be used as standard attacks with the waterbending and singing as strong and special attacks. Her unique special move could be sacrificing a certain amount of health for quicker or stronger attacks, to reference how singing Lost in Thoughts took a toll on her body. She'd also likely have a Diao-chan strong attack effect that lets her move quicker or something, but that could be given to Olivia to separate these 2 as characters if they both get in.
She's got relevance, popularity, and potential. I'll be more surprised if she doesn't show up in the game as a non-DLC fighter.
I can agree with this.

Multiple movsests for Azura would probably be a bit too much work. But I wouldn't be all too upset if they did give her two skillsets to work with in Fire Emblem Warriors.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Though I doubt we'll get another Fates character in Smash, there's no denying Azura would be a unique fighter.

But that aside, I'm actually expecting Azura to be playable in Fire Emblem: Warriors, due to the huge role she plays in Fates. Her lance, along with her dancing, singing, and hydromancy, would undoubtedly give her an exotic playstyle. I'll be surprised if she doesn't appear.

Mrrgle

Smash Cadet
Still support. I still like her son more as a character, but she is more plot relevant and popular. No double there's potential in her, especially since Dragon's Vein wasn't used in Corrin's current moveset at all. But his use of some water may hinder her a bit.

Not only this, but we have a couple issues. Not only Fire Emblem is currently full thanks to Corrin, but she does have to compete with the other royals (especially Xander, Leo, Camilla, and Ryoma). Though it looks like you've already addressed that in the update. So um, yeah.
I SMELL A CERTAIN ANGST-Y PINEAPPLE HEAD MISSING FROM YOUR LIST OF COMPETITORS

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I SMELL A CERTAIN ANGST-Y PINEAPPLE HEAD MISSING FROM YOUR LIST OF COMPETITORS
Yeah, I'm aware of Takumi's existence and popularity. Can't name them all. :p

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
You guys can sign me up as a supporter. I spent today thinking up a moveset. It's sort of wild, but I think it would be fun to play.

Normals:

All of Azura's normals cause water to appear around her, that slowly float away from where she was when the water was created. Different attacks create different amounts of water in different directions. The water does nothing on its own, but interracts with her neutral b. Water fades after ~5 seconds.

Neutral A combo: Azura strikes twice with her hands, before striking for a third time, generating water. When mashing, she starts swinging her hands around in a dance, water trailing behind her hands, creating a sphere of water. She then flourishes, knocking away enemies and causing the water around her to fly away from her.

Tilts: Azura strikes with her lance. Long reach.

Smash attacks: Azura shoots water out for her smash attacks. She shoots it forward for her foward smash,a round her feet for her down smash, and up in the air above her for her up smash. Her up smash should have palutena-esque reach.

Airs: Azura uses either water or her spear for her various aerials. All of them are fairly week.

Grabs: Azura grabs people with water, like Greninja. Her grab comes out somewhat slow to account for its animation getting masked by her down b. Her throws cause water to trail behind the thrown enemy.

Specials:

Neutral B:
Azura causes all water she's created to explode, damaging and knocking back enemies hit. Water closer to her explodes sooner than water far away from her. Can kill at high percents.

Side B: Azura activates a dragon vein, and a glowing light starts moving across the ground in front of her. When she releases the b button, a pillar of earth shoots out of the ground, knocking up enemies. The pillar stays, creating a physical wall that can be grabbed onto. If she uses it while the dragon vein is on a wall, it will create a ledge protruding out of the wall that can be grabbed onto.

Up B: Azura activates a dragon vein, causing wind to appear from behind her and send her and others around her flying in target direction. (functions as a windbox, deals no damage)

Down B: This one's a doozy. Azura spends some amount of time preparing (during which she is vulnerable). After this, Azura begins singing Lost in Thoughts All Alone, and the music of the stage lowers as she sings. She continues singing until she jumps, flinches, or knocked back. While singing, Azura dances during idle animations, walking animations, and running animations. While this is active, she continuously generates water that flows outward from her. If she keeps up the song for a long period of time, more and more water gets released quicker. Picture this cutscene:

Additionally, while singing, her smash attacks have extended range, and all allies within a small radius of her heal from effects faster and charge up attacks faster.

She continues to dance when blocking, dodging, walking, and running. A special dancing animation cycle will be made for each mode she can be in so that they all flow into each other well. When using her specials or water attacks, she does not break out of her dance, but the attacks are telegraphed by effects.

If she is wearing her alternate costume, she sings the song in 2/4, like in this part of the video:

This change is purely cosmetic and has no effect on gameplay.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You guys can sign me up as a supporter. I spent today thinking up a moveset. It's sort of wild, but I think it would be fun to play.

Normals:

All of Azura's normals cause water to appear around her, that slowly float away from where she was when the water was created. Different attacks create different amounts of water in different directions. The water does nothing on its own, but interracts with her neutral b. Water fades after ~5 seconds.

Neutral A combo: Azura strikes twice with her hands, before striking for a third time, generating water. When mashing, she starts swinging her hands around in a dance, water trailing behind her hands, creating a sphere of water. She then flourishes, knocking away enemies and causing the water around her to fly away from her.

Tilts: Azura strikes with her lance. Long reach.

Smash attacks: Azura shoots water out for her smash attacks. She shoots it forward for her foward smash,a round her feet for her down smash, and up in the air above her for her up smash. Her up smash should have palutena-esque reach.

Airs: Azura uses either water or her spear for her various aerials. All of them are fairly week.

Grabs: Azura grabs people with water, like Greninja. Her throws cause water to trail behind the thrown enemy.

Specials:

Neutral B:
Azura causes all water she's created to explode, damaging and knocking back enemies hit. Water closer to her explodes sooner than water far away from her. Can kill at high percents.

Side B: Azura activates a dragon vein, and a glowing light starts moving across the ground in front of her. When she releases the b button, a pillar of earth shoots out of the ground, knocking up enemies. The pillar stays, creating a physical wall that can be grabbed onto. If she uses it while the dragon vein is on a wall, it will create a ledge protruding out of the wall that can be grabbed onto.

Up B: Azura activates a dragon vein, causing wind to appear from behind her and send her and others around her flying in target direction. (functions as a windbox, deals no damage)

Down B: This one's a doozy. Azura begins singing Lost in Thoughts All Alone, and the music of the stage lowers as she sings. She continues singing until she jumps, flinches, or knocked back. While singing, Azura dances during idle animations, walking animations, and running animations. While this is active, she continuously generates water that flows outward from her. If she keeps up the song for a long period of time, more and more water gets released quicker. Picture this cutscene:

Additionally, while singing, her smash attacks have extended range, and all allies within a small radius of her heal from effects faster and charge up attacks faster.

If she is wearing her alternate costume, she sings the song in 2/4, like in this part of the video:

This change is purely cosmetic and has no effect on gameplay.
Great ideas.

This is a really nice moveset for Azure. Focusing more on her control of water than too much on the spear. The Dragon's Vein specials are a nice touch as well.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm surprised she hasn't been revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors already. I'm starting to wonder whether or not she'll appear at all. [Shrugs] At any rate, we'll know by the 28th.
Looking at the leaked roster on the box, I'mnstarting to believe that Azure might not make it. Which I can understand since we have enough Fates characters in the roster. I wouldn't even mind if she makes it as a DLC character.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Looking at the leaked roster on the box, I'mnstarting to believe that Azure might not make it. Which I can understand since we have enough Fates characters in the roster. I wouldn't even mind if she makes it as a DLC character.
I really don't get why they wouldn't add in the secondary protagonist, especially one who is a water-bending spear user who according to the Heroes' poll is the 3rd most popular Fates character. They already added in every other main Fates character, might as well go for the whole set and add Azura. A lot of these decisions are making little sense. I'm gonna get the game anyway but she better be either just not in the story mode or in the first batch of DLC characters.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well everyone, looks like there's some very bad news regarding Azura and FE: Warriors:

The translation of that paragraph:

"...the team initially planned to include Corrin, Azura and the 8 siblings, but since the number of Fates inclusions were too great (and the game is really looking like AwakeningFates Musou), they decided they had to exclude Azura (this time)."
Yep, Azura is officially deconfirmed from being in the base roster, solely because the team thought there were too many Fates characters.

Not gonna lie, this is disappointing. Azura would have a fantastic and unique moveset in Warriors due to her array of lance-wielding, water-bending, singing, and dancing abilities. Come to think of it, we don't even have an infantry lance user, which Azura could've done a great job representing.

Meanwhile on other FE boards like SerenesForests, many fans think Elise and Sakura should've been axed for Azura since the former two are turning out to be mostly clones of Leo and Takumi respectively. From the gameplay shown thus far, I can understand why.

Looks like Azura's only hope at being in the game is through DLC at this point.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Meanwhile on other FE boards like SerenesForests, many fans think Elise and Sakura should've been axed for Azura since the former two are turning out to be mostly clones of Leo and Takumi respectively. From the gameplay shown thus far, I can understand why.
As much as I'm glad Elise is in the game, I share this opinion too. Azura would add a moveset that's more unique than Elise's and Sakura's combined, and her personality works well with Corrin as an equal whos sees the bigger picture rather than a "pick me!" sibling.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well everyone, looks like there's some very bad news regarding Azura and FE: Warriors:

The translation of that paragraph:

Yep, Azura is officially deconfirmed from being in the base roster, solely because the team thought there were too many Fates characters.

Not gonna lie, this is disappointing. Azura would have a fantastic and unique moveset in Warriors due to her array of lance-wielding, water-bending, singing, and dancing abilities. Come to think of it, we don't even have an infantry lance user, which Azura could've done a great job representing.

Looks like Azura's only hope at being in the game is through DLC at this point.

As expected. Not really surprised why this happened, we do have a great deal of Fates characters and people would have been pissed with 8 Fates rep in the game.

Either way, I hope that she's reconsidered for the future as DLC. She's the only real important Fates character that's left.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Truly a shame. Given her important role in Fates, and her sheer moveset potential, I think Azura's inclusion would have been justified--regardless of the number of Fates characters. [Shrugs] Still, I'll be surprised if Fire Emblem Warriors doesn't get DLC. If that happens, I fancy Azura has a chance. Whom knows? She might get her own story arc, like Linkle did in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Truly a shame. Given her important role in Fates, and her sheer moveset potential, I think Azura's inclusion would have been justified--regardless of the number of Fates characters. [Shrugs] Still, I'll be surprised if Fire Emblem Warriors doesn't get DLC. If that happens, I fancy Azura has a chance. Whom knows? She might get her own story arc, like Linkle did in Hyrule Warriors Legends.
If the character DLC comes with a story arc akin to the Adventure Maps in HW, I wouldn't mind. That would all make Azura's DLC inclusion much better. And I mean a full story arc like LInkle. I can see the potential in that.

Still a damn shame she couldn't make it when she get s far more screen time than the little sisters ever did (sorry Elise and Sakura fans). I can take what I get, since it also means more characters like Ike and Hector have a chance.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait is that seriously the name of the European version or something?
I guess translation barely pulled through in one section, because here it's called "Lost in Thoughts All Alone."
Sorry, I don't get what you are trying to say. Mind showing me the full quite so I can get the context?

If you are talking about the song, that was a mistype.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry, I don't get what you are trying to say. Mind showing me the full quite so I can get the context?

If you are talking about the song, that was a mistype.
He's likely referring to the moveset. Just update the song's official name and you are good to go.

Also, add QrowinSP to the support list.

Still shame that Azura couldn't make it. But I can understand them wanting less Fates characters in the game's roster.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
He's likely referring to the moveset. Just update the song's official name and you are good to go.

Also, add QrowinSP to the support list.

Still shame that Azura couldn't make it. But I can understand them wanting less Fates characters in the game's roster.
Very well. Was just confused because he wasn't specific enough.

Also, welcome aboard Q QrowinSP . Loved your moveset. Would you like it featured in the OP?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sucks she will not be in warriors at launch (although i think her being added as dlc is likely). Still I kind of feared this would happen if they went through and added all the royal children. Even though they are some great characters I would have prefered more unique fighters like Azura, Felica/Jakob/Flora (represents new dagger weapon and, except for Jakob, ice bending), and Kaden/Keaton (thought I saw something about using beast stones in the game but we have not seen a rep for this yet)

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad.

Warriors DLC is going to be SD/Awakening/Fates packs.

And they already hinted at "the other missing sibling." She is pretty much a shoo-in

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't feel too bad.

Warriors DLC is going to be SD/Awakening/Fates packs.

And they already hinted at "the other missing sibling." She is pretty much a shoo-in
Yup. With an actual Fates pack confirmed, I'm definitely expecting her as the next DLC inclusion. I'm very confident that she will be included this year.

Though the bigger question is who else they would add beside her. Niles? Silas? Garon? Felicia?

Luminario

Smash Lord
Yup. With an actual Fates pack confirmed, I'm definitely expecting her as the next DLC inclusion. I'm very confident that she will be included this year.

Though the bigger question is who else they would add beside her. Niles? Silas? Garon? Felicia?
We can probably hazard a guess by taking a look at that age old popularity poll and taking out all confirmed characters.
We could also probably expect a few alts for characters, like Forrest for Elise.
They did mention that daggers wouldn't make an appearance, so I'm worried for Felicia's and Flora's chances, even though daggers are as easy to implement as arrows. Maybe they'll be DLC only weapons?

Last edited:
Top Bottom