• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs, haha. Hopefully that wasn't too boring for you. I had fun though. Got a lot of catching up to do though >_>
GGS as well, and no it wasn't boring. It was pretty cool actually since Olimar players are really uncommon to fight against. It was a nice change though, and your Olimar was pretty good.

I had to keep my patience at times lol. I was certainly nervous here and there, so good stuff. Thank you very much for the games.

Till next time.

Last edited:

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
GGS as well, and no it wasn't boring. It was pretty cool actually since Olimar players are really uncommon to fight against. It a nice change though, and your Olimar was pretty good.

I had to keep my patience at times lol. I was certainly nervous at here and there, so good stuff. Thank you very much for the games.

Till next time.
Okay, that's a relief. Whenever I lose a lot, I always get nervous that I'm wasting the others person's time. You're a really good player, I was kinda at a complete loss at what to do at times. I'd like to play you again sometime... but probably after I practice some more, lol.

Thanks for playing with me.

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
I'm trying to get good at using Fox, anyone able to help?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
my bad chose the wrong stage

That's it for me. GGs! It was nice watching you adapt as the games progressed. Your Kirby is pretty good. You're especially good at close up boxing situations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom