• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Xen()bite

Smash Rookie
Hi, guys! I'm from Russian underground Smash scene, looking for players to train with. My NNID - 268026 (it's dumb, lol, i know).
I wouldn't say I'm doing competitive, but over 600 hours of play behind. So, looking forward for requests)

Last edited:

Solcast

Smash Rookie
NNID
Panda-san21
HI! Does anyone want to go up against my Pit/Dark Pit, Roy, and Zelda? I want to see how well my skills fare in this community ^_^

Pazzo. Pazzo.

NNID: Panda-san21 for the Wii U

Last edited:

Mr.Baka

Smash Cadet
NNID
elliotmuzyo
3DS FC
2938-6051-3917
Hello, smashboards. Anyone up to play some matches.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hello, smashboards. Anyone up to play some matches.
I'll play some
NNID hyperwisp

Mr.Baka Mr.Baka Edit: GGs dude the connection was really good despite being a whole continent away.
My only advice would be to try to roll less often, if you use it too much it can be easily predicted.
Let's play again sometime.

Last edited:

Freesia

Smash Rookie
NNID
freesiadollx
Freesiadollx

I main Jigglypuff.. I guess. Please message me on my profile if you want to play. I am active most afternoons.

Last edited:

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
Viewer matches being streamed here, with Houston's very own Deluxe and Mph. Come hang out with us, NNID is in the link.
.....hope it's ok for me to do this, hope it's not seen as advertising or something lol. Be sure to say "I was sent by Batman" when you get to the chat, they'll laugh! Just request a match and you'll be put in the queue. Matches come with commentary!

https://youtu.be/wHe9d-RA4qY

Jtrain3600

Smash Rookie
Hey all. My Roomate and I are looking for people to play doubles with. 3 stock, Team Attack on. Anyone interested?
NNID: Jtrain3600

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
The sensei has awoken from his slumber and is ready to whoops some butts it seems. lol

Edit: oh no. Oh hell no. Mang is this forreal? Theres a server maintenance goin on right now. dis sum rigged destiny bull****. lmao

well rip. some other time then

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
The sensei has awoken from his slumber and is ready to whoops some butts it seems. lol

Edit: oh no. Oh hell no. Mang is this forreal? Theres a server maintenance goin on right now. dis sum rigged destiny bull****. lmao
Of all the inconvenient things that could of happened. I hope it doesn't last long lol.

Well we'll have to hold off on if I can whip some butts or not.

Last edited:

Zeager

Smash Rookie
NNID
MiiConnor
Any one want to play some friendlies with me? I'm around almost all the time so I can play most of the time throughout the day. I'm a Sm4sh player from Colorado who would like to meet some new friends and to "git gud"
NNID: MiiConnor
Games: Smash 4 MK8
See you at the battle field!
-Zaeger

Algodonzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Algodonzo
Hi. I'm Algodonzo, from Mexico City, and I need to git gud too. I would be thrilled to find people to practice with! My main is Mewtwo but I occasionally play a bunch of other characters.
My nnid is "Algodonzo".
I usually play weeknights from 22:00 to 01:00, UTC -06:00.
My internet connection is average, and shouldn't be laggy unless it's trying to connect with someone really far away.
I'm not very good, but I hope someone can help me with that :>

syklone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThePerson14
Hi. I'm Algodonzo, from Mexico City, and I need to git gud too. I would be thrilled to find people to practice with! My main is Mewtwo but I occasionally play a bunch of other characters.
My nnid is "Algodonzo".
I usually play weeknights from 22:00 to 01:00, UTC -06:00.
My internet connection is average, and shouldn't be laggy unless it's trying to connect with someone really far away.
I'm not very good, but I hope someone can help me with that :>
Hey! If you're still willing, I'll be up to maybe half an hour of matches - gotta go somewhere after that. I main Mewtwo too - so maybe we can have some dittos

Algodonzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Algodonzo
ey! If you're still willing, I'll be up to maybe half an hour of matches - gotta go somewhere after that. I main Mewtwo too - so maybe we can have some dittos
Ah! I read this too late. I'll definitely add you so we can have those dittos! :)

Dynablade

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dynablade7
I'm constantly looking for people to play with, so if anyone is interested, please message and add me! I'm a wanna-be competitive Smasher currently working on my Greninja. On summer break now, so I am practically free to play any time ^^

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
I'm constantly looking for people to play with, so if anyone is interested, please message and add me! I'm a wanna-be competitive Smasher currently working on my Greninja. On summer break now, so I am practically free to play any time ^^
You're welcome to add me, dude! :) I currently taking friend requests right now and looking for new opponents to train with since For Glory is just not cutting it for me!

BmR

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSJL
I'm a little rusty, but anyone up for a few games?
Available for the next hour or so...

Shadow23

Smash Cadet
NNID
OmegaShadow23
3DS FC
1091-8017-0832
Anyone looking for some matches? In need of practice.

gbln

Smash Rookie
NNID
Totokip
Hey, I'm mostly looking for people to enjoy more laid back games with. Nothing too competitive, not takin it super serious, but also not too casual. I'd like to consider myself at least moderately decent at the game. My NNID is Totokip Pazzo. Pazzo.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna add me to try and get a game set up or anything.

Qwertybobby

Smash Rookie
NNID
OscarScrub
Anyone with a decent connection (preferably in the UK) wanna play friendlies? I can play Roy, Pikachu and Corrin, I'll let you decide :)
Btw I'll probably lose whoever I play because I'm kinda new and all the tournaments in my city are 18+ :(
Over the summer I'll be online from time to time usually between 1:00 and 6:00 GMT
Also I only have the Wiiu version, I put my 3ds main as Roy because he's pretty much as strong as my Pikachu so I wanted to give him some acceptance :)

Last edited:

Christopah

Smash Rookie
NNID
Christopah
Any Shulk mains want to add me, just let me know. This summer I won't be playing often though. My NNID should be on my profile.

Top Bottom