• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HudnofskiBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
HudnofskiBlue18
Anyone this late at night...if you're on the east coast of US such as I, willing to battle it out?
I don't care for skill level difference. I enjoy getting pummeled the **** out of, I have a variety of characters in storage.

NNID is Sykuga.
I'm in Texas. Still wanna smash?

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
I suck. I need help "gitting gud". Anyone wanna help? Private message me if so
Im not super or anything but i can play?
Anyone this late at night...if you're on the east coast of US such as I, willing to battle it out?
I don't care for skill level difference. I enjoy getting pummeled the **** out of, I have a variety of characters in storage.

NNID is Sykuga.
Id like to play :)

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
Is anyone down for some wifi battles? I main Yoshi but also play Ike and Villager. Looking for skilled players!

Spanish Ninja

Smash Rookie
NNID
MilkyMilt
Is anyone down to practice? I am trying to get better. I just made an account and hope this works out. Message me your NNID if you want to play!

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Anyone want to play?

Still available. :|

Last edited:

LordLawliet

Smash Rookie
NNID
LordLawliet
I'm new to Sm4sh just got it. This is my third day I'm not very good maybe a little decent for 3 days, trying to find someone who can help me and teach me some and practice to get better. I start playing at 7 AM CST mostly. Message me if you're interested.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I'm available if anyone is up to play some matches.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Anyone wan to go online later today? Not that good, despite playing Smash for over 10 years. but I want to give Fox one last try, before I give him up for awhile and take up a character like Pikachu.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyone wan to go online later today? Not that good, despite playing Smash for over 10 years. but I want to give Fox one last try, before I give him up for awhile and take up a character like Pikachu.
I can play against you I have a mediocre fox if you want to ditto or I can just play random characters.
My NNID is hyperwisp

Last edited:

wdpir32K3

Smash Rookie
New Smash player here looking for people around my skill level to play with I'm sick of getting killed in for Glory mode Nintendo ID is g00dman12 add me

Last edited:

LordLawliet

Smash Rookie
NNID
LordLawliet
Anyone wanna play for a little bit? Nobody ever replies on this in a reasonable amount of time I swear.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hey is anyone game for some matches around 11:00pm EST? (April 5th) If interested, my NNID is: Ikuto10. I will be in class until 9:30pm, but will get back to this thread immediately upon getting back home. :)
I can play at that time, I sent a request.

Top Bottom