• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MLSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheFlashBros
My NNID is TheFlashBros, Not right now but every now and then I might just have a room hosted. Not today though. (not expecting a lot of people though. XD)

ScotteyF1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scotty91
3DS FC
1676-4972-3420
Sparing partner please. I've had a few months away from smash and i'm looking to get back into the swing of things.

NNID: Scotty91
Main - Toon Link

SirDavidMandrake

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlphaDave
Sparing partner please. I've had a few months away from smash and i'm looking to get back into the swing of things.

NNID: Scotty91
Main - Toon Link
I quite literally haven’t played Sm4sh for about a year but just the other day decided to get into it again (Bayo/Corrin DLC kinda spurred me on) so I’d be up for some sparring sessions to get into the groove.

I’ve played a lot of Melee/PM over the years so while the skills probably won’t exactly transfer hopefully I should be able to offer up some resistance. What sort of times are you generally about to play?

NNID: SirDavidMandrake
Main: No bloody idea.

ElSamuraiGuapo

Smash Rookie
Hello, new to the forum. Anyone out there interested in some 2v2 doubles matches? No items, 2 stock, neutral stages only
Down to play 1 on 1 from time to time as well. My NNID is elsamuraiguapo

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
@MaskO'Gears

Ah.. my ID is TwlightScholar, and I have Smash 4, and Mario Kart 8... I'd like someone to play smash with right now if possible.

Last edited:

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I'm gonna play some games with a friend, then go eat. I think I might be 30 min, if you'll be available then?
Well... I was just spammed out by a ness and quit within 20 seconds so... I'm unsure of how much longer. I would say yes though.

Last edited:

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
If anyone would like to play, start a conversation with me anytime. Be it Mario Kart or whichever game you please.

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
If anyone wants to play some 1v1s later today then add me! I don't know when I will be on but hopefully not too late.

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I have an open lobby. Customs allowed, items allowed, set your own rules and so on. Anything goes. Just send me a conversation.

Top Bottom