• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I do not know if anyone will be up for it this late (depending on where you are anyways), but anyone up for some 1V1 Omega Matches?

I really want to improve on my King Dedede, as well as one or two of my other Mains so I've been trying to practice as much as possible.

Last edited:

meetbun

Smash Cadet
NNID
meetbun
I do not know if anyone will be up for it this late (depending on where you are anyways), but anyone up for some 1V1 Omega Matches?

I really want to improve on my King Dedede, as well as one or two of my other Mains so I've been trying to practice as much as possible.
I'd like to play some

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'll let you host, it should be okay hopefully!
First off, I wanna say we definitely have to Smash again in the near future.

Secondly, very Amazingly Good Games. There were a lot of matches that were severely intense and had my heart pumping. It's also very refreshing to see a Ness/Lucas that does extremely well too. I hope I did alright and would of done more matches, but I'm overly tired.

Again, super Good Games and we need to be able to do it again.~

meetbun

Smash Cadet
NNID
meetbun
First off, I wanna say we definitely have to Smash again in the near future.

Secondly, very Amazingly Good Games. There were a lot of matches that were severely intense and had my heart pumping. It's also very refreshing to see a Ness/Lucas that does extremely well too. I hope I did alright and would of done more matches, but I'm overly tired.

Again, super Good Games and we need to be able to do it again.~
I agree, those were some really fun games! You really knew how to shut me out with D3 and your other characters were quite a challenge as well. I'll look forward to playing with ya again!

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
NNID: tellex1

hey everyone, I'm looking to play some matches with just about anyone :shyguy:
i main Robin, and have recently started using Rosalina. If anyone has a Robin or Rosalina, I'd love to mirror match you so I can learn some new things. Otherwise, I'm down for anything, just want to practice :ness: i might play some doubles as well, i'll see if my usual partner is up for it.

Also, I'm in Ireland, so EU people may have better lag. Having said that, I've had almost lagless matches with Americans on FG and super laggy matches with Europeans on Anthers Ladder. So I'm up for trying a match with people who are further away!

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
If anyone wants to go at some matches I'll be available throughout the day :)

Duck_Lee

Smash Rookie
I am mediocre, looking to practice maybe learn a thing or two, I am trying to get into the competitive part a smash. I only want two things, someone who knows what they are doing, and someone with good internet!
NNID: Ducklee

Last edited:

Cynos_Gohegdae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cynos_Gohegdae
3DS FC
5241-1991-1791
I'm up for anything people! I have just about every first party Wii U game, if that means anything to you, so feel free to add me.

Cynos_Gohegdae is my NNID. I'm a Peach and Mewtwo main.
But I play Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and... I can't really recall what other games I have that are online that are first party so. You know. Add me.

Last edited:

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
Hi ! I'm a Link / Peach main. I want to practice with someone. My NNID is gostex.

notsodank

Smash Rookie
NNID
BjornoMjolnir
NNID BjornoMJolnir I play DK and a bunch of secondaries if anyone wants to play

Top Bottom