• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

SkiddySlipdown

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkiddySlipdown
good games! im terrible with lucas. or well p much anyone other than marth, and my marth game isnt anything special. lmao. I gotta go for a bit, ill be back in about a half hour, 40 mins.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
good games! im terrible with lucas. or well p much anyone other than marth, and my marth game isnt anything special. lmao. I gotta go for a bit, ill be back in about a half hour, 40 mins.
Good Games indeed! I dunno, your Math threw me for a loop and is actually kind of terrifying! I'll be around if you wish to Smash more. Just let me know in some way or form. I should be online for quite a while tonight, lurking around the boards some.

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Repost from a thread I did in another sub forum that should have gone here. Please add me. @ Pazzo. Pazzo. Thank you. NNID: EliteInterpunct - Games, MK8, Smash and Splatoon

Hey guys. Lately I've been playing a lot of Smash 4 and I can't really get into the game cuz I keep playing this as if it was Melee. My most played smash game to date is between PM and Melee and because of that I'm not really accustomed to the meta of this game. Although I'm not bad I'm not exactly great either. I'm tired of running into luigi's and diddy's in for glory and getting decimated by really just the same combo every single other diddy and luigi do.

I noticed that I need a sparring partner that can reliably teach me the ins and outs of this smash game. And point out which flaws I have so I can start getting better.

I don't know if this is the correct area to post this, if it isn't I apologise. But I hope someone can help me get better at the game.

Also I don't really have a main. I just pick up any character and start playing although I find myself using most of the time Link and Roy. But I don't consider them mains because I don't play them as I would Link or Falco in PM and Melee.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Last edited:

shockwave98

Smash Rookie
Can someone really good play me?? I keep losing to for glory little macs and sonics. I used to be a okay player but now I'm losing to Ness as Rosalina :( I need someone to train me basically. Message me if interested

SkiddySlipdown

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkiddySlipdown
I'm down for sparring with anyone, but I wouldn't say I'm strong enough to train anyone, unless they were pretty much brand new. But if we spar a few times I can point out whatever I see/ managed to take advantage of during play.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Yeah, we'll have to play again. I have some really bad habits lol. And I just picked up Lucas so excuse my poor play, not really sure what I should be doing sometimes.
np! Have a few things that I do on auto myself lol. Let me know if you ever wanna play again, was fun :p

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
oh! I just picked up lucas as well! we should do some lucas match ups sometime. c:
YESSSSS WE SHOULDDDD!!! I love dittos when I first pick up a char. nnid: miki-iki add me when you get the time. would love to play now but I got to study. :c

Wizrad1

Smash Rookie
NNID
DanDan76
Marth Main looking for some practice (: if anyones down to play add me
NNID: DanDan76

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
Anyone down to smash? Add me, Skype is Lyfe_Everlasten if you wanna voice chat.

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
Just putting it out there again if anyone wants to play. Skype is Lyfe_Everlasten if you wanna voice chat.

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
aye people NNID is ant363 hit me up if you lookin 4 some matches

Top Bottom