• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs @ Benotox Benotox ; You have a really good rolling game that I cannot punish adequately lol.. It's annoying because sometimes I would actually assess the roll correctly but then fail to punish it.. Nice stuff though :D

EDIT:
Also, anyone else for 1v1s / dubs?

Last edited:

Soup's On!

Smash Cadet
Sorry about the lag, it seemed like it was okay for a while there. Though we're kinda far away if you're in SoCal, so I guess I should have expected it.

Sword-users are consistently the characters I have the worst time with. You were pretty good.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
Sorry about the lag, it seemed like it was okay for a while there. Though we're kinda far away if you're in SoCal, so I guess I should have expected it.

Sword-users are consistently the characters I have the worst time with. You were pretty good.
I have trouble with spacing with the lag lol so I guess it's even, hard to hit a tiny object if I can't space properly when the input lag is constantly changing lol. puff is fun, idk where you're located. EU? East coast?

Top Bottom