• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

James McKigney

Smash Rookie
NNID
KOManiacJim
3DS FC
0920-2290-3202
Hey dudes, I wish to battle in the Wii U versions. I would like to fight with anyone.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Indeed I have. Picked him up as soon as possible. You might not recall, but I loved using him in PM as well.
Oh you diiiiid, riiiight.. I was (and still am) fairly uninitiated as concerns P:M, so it was a bit of a gloomed memory I guess ;P

Very fun games! Your characters were awesome. How are you liking Dark Pit, as opposed to regular Pit? Yours is one of the better ones I've come across, which doesn't surprise me given our history.
Thank you! You still had a major edge in virtually every game, but I'll get there. Most likely with my Falcon. Speaking of him; you were the reason I mained him during Brawl at the end of the Brawl-era. Your Falcon in Brawl was just a mean, mean, jab-cancel-machine lol (BTW WTF FOR REMOVING TRUE JAB CANCELLING RIGHT??!). He's much more accessible in this iteration of Smash, and extremely popular too, but I still love the Falcon vibe.

About the angelic duo; I actually alternate between them contingently and not deliberately.. Pit's got a minor edge over his darker equivalent, because his arrows are much more useful (their utility outweighs the marginal damage buff of the purp0lz arrowz), his side-B has a more universal KO-use (star-KOing has a perpendicular success rate whilst side-KOing is dependent on wherever you stand on the stage (i.e. Dark Pit needs strategic positioning to successfully KO with its side-B). Basically Pit's side-B gets viable much sooner than Dark Pit's. And then the ACTUAL reason why Pit > Dark Pit (because I mean arrows and side special shouldn't be used as much frankly) is that, for some unfathomable reason, Sakurai decided to give's Pit's tippered f-tilt some sort of cosmic knockback-power that Dark Pit's f-tilt (which for the rest is identical in terms of damage, reach, animation, everything..) does not have. It's funny because the enitre (Dark) Pit board is simply baffled about why Pit has that additional feature integrated into his f-tilt and Dark Pit doesn't.. Pure hate I think? :')

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Anyone 1v1s?

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Hi! Would anyone be up for some 2v2s? I have a partner.

Feel free to message me or reply if you're interested!

Last edited:

Dramamine

Smash Rookie
NNID
whamwhamwazzle
@ Dramamine Dramamine GGs man, sick Link :) connection was a little shaky though.
GG man, I'm still pretty damn rusty/bad at this game, my Link could use some serious work still! Yeah, the connection was a bit of an issue, and I often misinput with the Gamepad a lot.

Your Falco is a beast, by the way.

Last edited:

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
Anyone want to 1v1? Tired of playing For Glory. Tell me if you want to play 2 or 3 stocks as I really don't care.

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
GGs dude! Really nice stuff with Jiggs. I really enjoy playing against her so hopefully we can play again soon
Yeah, I also need to learn the Bowser Junior match up. I messed up on my best stage of Kongo Jungle 64, haha. While the lag was disappointing, it was still fun, GGs

Atm0s

Smash Cadet
NNID
GreenStarMario
3DS FC
1075-0882-2177
Hey I'm looking for a 1v1. Trying to learn to work on ryu. ID Magicwinsd
Sure, let's go. NNID: GreenStarMario
I'll be testing out some dlc characters as well.

Edit: Sorry, my internet decided it would be a nice time to stop working. We can always battle later though, I'll just make sure not to be watching 5 streams at once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom