• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Vibrant Mango

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for a few games? Please have a good internet connection. I know my connection is great, with the occasional spoof up. Add me, OtieSplat.

Atm0s

Smash Cadet
NNID
GreenStarMario
3DS FC
1075-0882-2177
Looking for someone to battle. Tired of For Glory. I'm not an expert but if you wanna do some friendly practice, I'm all for it. I'm mostly testing out DLC characters right now.
NNID: GreenStarMario
Bored anyone wanna do some practice battle?
Sure, what's your NNID?

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Looking for someone to battle. Tired of For Glory. I'm not an expert but if you wanna do some friendly practice, I'm all for it. I'm mostly testing out DLC characters right now.
NNID: GreenStarMario

Sure, what's your NNID?
It's DJDave157. eh I would rather not do customs. unless you really want to.

Last edited:

Lumorg

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new to this game, but im down to play anybody! I'll be playing a lot lately. Add me and lets play!

NNID: orglum

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I'm up for it.

Very nice to see you again, by the way. <3
ZATCHY! I'm telling you that I merely returned to verify that you indeed ''renegaded'' to the :roymelee: side ;D

Anyways great to see you too man! I'll be hosting a game to pit my myriad of smashers against your Fire Emblem armada

EDIT:

Righto, those were the last ones for me there; I must be at work in a couple of minutes so.. Anyways, splendid games man, and major credits for that :ike: holy hell! It seemed like you didn't whiff a single grab, or missed a single punish right there. The spacing is also infallible and you exerted too much pressure on my :kirby: to allow me to approach (then again, the match-up wasn't favourable to me but ah well ;p). It's also incredible how much combos you have mustered with :roymelee: despite the fact that he only arrived recently! Good work man, good work, I'm impressed.

Hope to Smash you again soonish :)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ZATCHY! I'm telling you that I merely returned to verify that you indeed ''renegaded'' to the :roymelee: side ;D

Anyways great to see you too man! I'll be hosting a game to pit my myriad of smashers against your Fire Emblem armada
Indeed I have. Picked him up as soon as possible. You might not recall, but I loved using him in PM as well.

Very fun games! Your characters were awesome. How are you liking Dark Pit, as opposed to regular Pit? Yours is one of the better ones I've come across, which doesn't surprise me given our history.

Top Bottom