• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

8ightman

Smash Rookie
I'm relatively new to Smash, so I'm not too knowledgable of a lot of tech--though, I'm willing to learn and would greatly appreciate help. I'm looking for someone to play with, and am interested in maining Toon Link and Falco. NNID: ytinamuh

munnybunny

Smash Rookie
NNID
munnybunny
Lol that's how it be online always. It makes otherwise ineffective moves effective, and a lot of that due to lag. I always figure I have to play much more careful online.

Did you get him though lol?

yea i got him btw if you couldent hear me when we were playing the times i SD was because of controller lag plus your either really good or im really bad lol but i havent played in a few months besides yesterday but it was fun

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
alright cool just host a room when you get a chance i was playing FG and this villager just spammed sling shot over and over it was effective but seriously hes got other moves ya know gyro tree sling shot over and over XD
GGs @ munnybunny munnybunny I apologize for any of that button lag there. Those were pretty fun, and nice characters. I wasn't the only one who was playing you though. My younger brother played those later games with you. He was the Mii, Mario, Shulk, Luigi, and ZSS.

He says GGs as well, and he hope to play again sometimes, and likewise for myself a well. Until next time.

Edit: You just need to get back into the groove and pick up where you left off. It will be easy once you get it going.

Last edited:

munnybunny

Smash Rookie
NNID
munnybunny
GGs @ munnybunny munnybunny I apologize for any of that button lag there. Those were pretty fun, and nice characters. I wasn't the only one who was playing you though. My younger brother played those later games with you. He was the Mii, Mario, Shulk, Luigi, and ZSS.

He says GGs as well, and he hope to play again sometime, and likewise for myself a well. Until next time.

oh for sure man i had allot of fun btw the match were i was spamming gordo i was trying to catch them ive been working on that as much as i can so i wasnt spamming to be a jerk lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
oh for sure man i had allot of fun btw the match were i was spamming gordo i was trying to catch them ive been working on that as much as i can so i was spamming to be a jerk lol
I didn't know you can catch them. Well if the tactic works keep doing lol.

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
Anyone want to do some 1v1s? Always interested in getting wre- I mean learning from everyone. =D My ID is ZeroMeddler.

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
Anyone want to do some 1v1s? Always interested in getting wre- I mean learning from everyone. =D My ID is ZeroMeddler.
i added you, nnid: smashedu

if anyone else would like to play some matches let me know ill add you as well. I get on regularly but i work odd hours and am not on during the afternoons unless its a weekend or holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrodthesage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jared8
3DS FC
0147-0291-2782
Hey anybody can add me and ill play some 1v1s. NNID - Jared8

Anybody just anybody XD

Last edited:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
GG's man, took me a bit to get back into the whole smash 4 metagame. I wonder what part of brawl samus made her so strong she had to be hella nerved in this game -.- anyways, GG's

EDIT: Should probably add that my tag name is CHEAP, I wasn't calling your characters cheap or anything, although lucina/marth rails samus so hard it's not even funny

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GG's man, took me a bit to get back into the whole smash 4 metagame. I wonder what part of brawl samus made her so strong she had to be hella nerved in this game -.- anyways, GG's
GGs as well, and I can tell in the later matches you were doing more. Samus moves in this one does seem worse in some areas. I do think her up B got Buff, Charge shot Buff, and neutral air as well. I do agree she should of been completely buff in this one.

She mostly had her projectile game in Brawl which they seem to mess up in this one.

Thanks for the matches it was fun.

Edit: Its no problem dude as long as we aren't insulting each other lol.

Last edited:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
GGs as well, and I can tell in the later matches you were doing more. Samus moves in this one does seem worse in some areas. I do think her up B got Buff, Charge shot Buff, and neutral air as well. I do agree she should of been completely buff in this one.

She mostly had her projectile game in Brawl which they seem to mess up in this one.

Thanks for the matches it was fun.
how do you figure her hair got buffed? I think it got nerfed imo cause it had a great hotbox and stayed out a lot longer in brawl. It'd be similar to luigis in this game if she and it back but she and a quick thing thats hard to hit people with, is an okay get off me move if your being combo'd in the air. her Usmash got buffed pretty good so I need to start using that and I need to stop SH'ing OoS instead of UpB. I agree with some of the buffs you pouted out though.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
how do you figure her hair got buffed? I think it got nerfed imo cause it had a great hotbox and stayed out a lot longer in brawl. It'd be similar to luigis in this game if she and it back but she and a quick thing thats hard to hit people with, is an okay get off me move if your being combo'd in the air. her Usmash got buffed pretty good so I need to start using that and I need to stop SH'ing OoS instead of UpB. I agree with some of the buffs you pouted out though.
I was going by it hitting harder, but yeah it did have better hitboxes in Brawl, so you're right actually. I do hope she gets some more buffs in the future.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Sure, I'll make the room :p
Hey, I had to run out early but GGS man. The main thing I want to say is cut down on the rolling as you got punished for it pretty hard a lot of times. Also be less predictable when trying to take the stock and mix up your options when landing.

GGS!

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Hey, I had to run out early but GGS man. The main thing I want to say is cut down on the rolling as you got punished for it pretty hard a lot of times. Also be less predictable when trying to take the stock and mix up your options when landing.

GGS!
No problem, thanks for the tips! I feel like it's in my subconscious where I move that way without even thinking about it. I've been trying to figure out for a few weeks now how to break some of my habits especially when trying to take a stock. I may try learning a new character and hoping I can break out of my default moves that way. Hope we play again!

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
@ NovaWhitty22 NovaWhitty22 yo i never got to tell u those were some good games the other day, showed me i need improvement lol i wanna add you to our skype group with some other players, we do 2v2 sometimes too so if ur interested lemme know

Top Bottom