• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Anyone wanna play with Customs on? 1v1, 2 Stock, legal stages. I just want a little more practice with a particular custom character.

ZephyrZerard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zerard-Garland
My NNID is listed in my profile, but I'll just say a few things for the heck of it.

• I'm a pretty casual player. I may know some basic techs, but altogether, I'm not too great.
  • I don't mind doing customs. I like to go in with 3 stocks, but 2 is also good; I don't mind!
  • I apologize in advance, but unless I get to know you, you probably won't be staying on my friends list. It's a personal matter.
But aside from that, I'm willing to play! Sorry to bore anyone with my monologue.

munnybunny

Smash Rookie
NNID
munnybunny
I'll play ya.
alright cool just host a room when you get a chance i was playing FG and this villager just spammed sling shot over and over it was effective but seriously hes got other moves ya know gyro tree sling shot over and over XD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
alright cool just host a room when you get a chance i was playing FG and this villager just spammed sling shot over and over it was effective but seriously hes got other moves ya know gyro tree sling shot over and over XD
Lol that's how it be online always. It makes otherwise ineffective moves effective, and a lot of that due to lag. I always figure I have to play much more careful online.

Did you get him though lol?

Last edited:

8ightman

Smash Rookie
I'm relatively new to Smash, so I'm not too knowledgable of a lot of tech--though, I'm willing to learn and would greatly appreciate help. I'm looking for someone to play with, and am interested in maining Toon Link and Falco. NNID: ytinamuh

Top Bottom