• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
Got it, sending one now
gg! btw if u notice me missin some obvious opportunities its cause im stuck usin this clunky ass gamepad for the moment =\

Got it, sending one now
missed the ledge on that fast fall on my second stock amongst other things =\. gg tho cant eait to playvu later with gc controller!! =]

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
missed the ledge on that fast fall on my second stock amongst other things =\. gg tho cant eait to playvu later with gc controller!! =]
lol good stuff, I gotta learn to shield more. Never fought someone good with your character before lol, most people online just spam

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
lol good stuff, I gotta learn to shield more. Never fought someone good with your character before lol, most people online just spam
wayyy too many mistakes on that last one. gg. jus a few more cause my little one is waking up

btw i think theres a chance me and u may have ran into eachother on for glory a long ways bak. i remember playing somebody who simply had the name boo when u click on their profile

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
btw i think theres a chance me and u may have ran into eachother on for glory a long ways bak. i remember playing somebody who simply had the name boo when u click on their profile
Possible lol, think I have time for one more :)

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
Possible lol, think I have time for one more :)
Sry man that was the last one for me. that gamepad will get ya frustrated if u let it loll. ur really good though man thank u so much for playing with me!! if u have an instagram u can friend request me my thing is majinchucky

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Sry man that was the last one for me. that gamepad will get ya frustrated if u let it loll. ur really good though man thank u so much for playing with me!! if u have an instagram u can friend request me my thing is majinchucky
Good games, let's play again sometime. :p

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
@ Loud_Static Loud_Static id like the join the skype group too if its not too late. My skype name is king_murlough.

I'm on now if no one minds training a newbie xD.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
loll ur solid bro. its all in fun =]. while some people hate it, ive learned a lot in for glory. u shud give it a try
Thanks for the matches :). That grab move is freaking brutal tho lol. And yeah ill try to practice more in for glory.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Im ready to get on, as always looking for doubles cus 1v1 is tired at this point,
skype group open for all btw
@ Murlough Murlough i sent the skype request just accept

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
done. I'll host in the meantime
Your pretty good imo. Duck Hunt was a pain to get around and your Luigi is slick. I don't know how we got a "No contest" last match right after you lost a stock.... but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for the matches.

Im ready to get on, as always looking for doubles cus 1v1 is tired at this point,
skype group open for all btw
@ Murlough Murlough i sent the skype request just accept
Sweet thanks :). Ill be happy to try some doubles in a minute. Gotta eat first.

Jrodthesage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jared8
3DS FC
0147-0291-2782
I'm getting on in about 25mins if anyone wants to play then.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
im new to skype. im jus using the android app and dont see anything. do i need to hop ob a computer?
It took awhile for me to get the message so you may need to wait a minute. I saw the notification on my comp but im pretty sure you can see it on andriod too.

Top Bottom