• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

TNW_Dazed

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
Togamera
gtg, ggs fzekan, nice kirb. I have a lot to work on...

I'm the one that sucks. GGs.
I don't think you suck. you just have to d/l my gimmicks better...

Last edited:

Princess_Emilu

Smash Cadet
Good games you guys. Echoes, I'm still practicing with ROB, but I've put in so much time into Rosalina... I've got a lot to learn though. You've got some pretty cool moves.

ANyone else who wants to play: I've got a room open. Customs allowed but im not using them. NNID Runiclady2. I'll keep on for a bit longer.

Last edited:

TNW_Dazed

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
Togamera
Good games you guys. Echoes, I'm still practicing with ROB, but I've put in so much time into Rosalina... I've got a lot to learn though. You've got some pretty cool moves.

ANyone else who wants to play: I've got a room open. Customs allowed but im not using them. NNID Runiclady2. I'll keep on for a bit longer.
I can play now if you're still on

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty

I'll be available in 15 minutes or so. Got a few characters I'd like to try out :)

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139

gg

Princess_Emilu

Smash Cadet
Jeeze Ghosty, you kicked my ass! I've never really played against any good Yoshis/Zeldas/Peaches before either... We should play again some time for sure!

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Jeeze Ghosty, you kicked my ***! I've never really played against any good Yoshis/Zeldas/Peaches before either... We should play again some time for sure!
lolol good games! Sure, let me know if you ever need a practice buddy. I can never point Rosalina's B up in the right direction lol

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll have a shot at it!
NNID?
Mines DimentionKirby
GG Dimention nice characters especially Little Mac and Megaman. That Palutena vs Mac match was complete fail lol. That's my first time on here getting 3 stock. Sorry for any of the lag. It was getting a bit crazy at later points in our games.

Thanks for the games I definitely need any experience I can get here. Until next time man.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey everyone, be wary of double posts as they are against Smashboards Terms of Service and Rules, whenever you have content to add, use the edit button.

TrueDimentioKirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimentionKirby
3DS FC
1907-8793-9647
GG Dimention nice characters especially Little Mac and Megaman. That Palutena vs Mac match was complete fail lol. That's my first time on here getting 3 stock. Sorry for any of the lag. It was getting a bit crazy at later points in our games.

Thanks for the games I definitely need any experience I can get here. Until next time man.
Thanks man, your Palutena was pretty amazing (atm I don't remember who else you used. My memory is awful). Yeah, lol. It was pretty fun. I don't find players like you on For Glory, gave me some good experience that I need. Really? That was a pretty funny match though, and don't worry, there wasn't any lag, at least for me. GGs though man, you're amazing

xchaoticx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xchaoticx
3DS FC
1118-0432-5128
Warning Received
I have a sudden urge in my body to smash! COME AT ME!

Hell yes, two stock or three stock? You may use customs if you desire.
I have a sudden urge in my body to smash! COME AT ME!
added ya on 3ds n wiiu, add me if u like

Thanks man, your Palutena was pretty amazing (atm I don't remember who else you used. My memory is awful). Yeah, lol. It was pretty fun. I don't find players like you on For Glory, gave me some good experience that I need. Really? That was a pretty funny match though, and don't worry, there wasn't any lag, at least for me. GGs though man, you're amazing

ggs dude. matches got much more playable 3rd one on. any advise so I suck less?

I can play if you're still on...
sure NNID KirbyRPG5

Hey everyone, be wary of double posts as they are against Smashboards Terms of Service and Rules, whenever you have content to add, use the edit button.
i added ya in you listed systems. feel free to accept/add me.

Awesome! whenever you're ready man
sup, i added ya on both systems, feel free to accept n add if your down to smash!!

My NNID is SuperScrafty I just need practice besides FG
added ya, feel free to add me 3ds n wiuu

Last edited by a moderator:

xchaoticx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xchaoticx
3DS FC
1118-0432-5128
Warning Received
Anyone up for 1 v 1?
added ya on 3ds n wiiu, add me if u like, lets smash!!!

I accepted your Friend Request. I'd play, but I don't know how long I would wanna, getting kind of tired. I don't want to just play like 2 matches and waste your time like that
cool beans. hit me up anytime ya see me on, im just trying to meet a few people to play with not neccesarily right now, but anyt ime

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom