• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Both of them were quite good, although your Samus did surprise me more. I've never really struggled so much in neutral against her before. How are you liking her in Smash 4 so far?

Also, sorry about those few random self destructs while I had a lead. It's a silly habit I have from FG, when the game is ending via star KO.
Haha don't worry about it :p they were fun matches. I hate this version of samus. She didn't get anything to fix her kill moves aside form F smash. her tilt is slower think now, her side tilt has so much recovery that when I hit someone and they are below 60% they can hit me before I'm done my animation (grounded, not aerial.) No more missile cancelling which blows also she can't have two of the same missile on the screen at the same time, I can get her to fire two smash missiles but only one comes out, the other is just a puff of smoke. I could rant for days about what they did to her but basically they didn't address any of the things that made her ass and took away some of the stuff that makes her decent in brawl. Her zair is god awful too, can't zone and can't fight up close cause her tilts are such crap :urg::urg::urg::urg:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Haha don't worry about it :p they were fun matches. I hate this version of samus. She didn't get anything to fix her kill moves aside form F smash. her tilt is slower think now, her side tilt has so much recovery that when I hit someone and they are below 60% they can hit me before I'm done my animation (grounded, not aerial.) No more missile cancelling which blows also she can't have two of the same missile on the screen at the same time, I can get her to fire two smash missiles but only one comes out, the other is just a puff of smoke. I could rant for days about what they did to her but basically they didn't address any of the things that made her *** and took away some of the stuff that makes her decent in brawl. Her zair is god awful too, can't zone and can't fight up close cause her tilts are such crap :urg::urg::urg::urg:
You touched on a lot of the points I had in mind. I don't like her in Smash 4 either. You might remember that I mained Samus too during the Brawl days. Just judging by the trailers and stuff before the game was released, I figured she'd be a lot worse. But damn, she received some pretty harsh changes.

Also, RIP in peace n-air. That thing would've worked so well in Smash 4. Not with the changes to her that were already made, but... y'know.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You touched on a lot of the points I had in mind. I don't like her in Smash 4 either. You might remember that I mained Samus too during the Brawl days. Just judging by the trailers and stuff before the game was released, I figured she'd be a lot worse. But damn, she received some pretty harsh changes.

Also, RIP in peace n-air. That thing would've worked so well in Smash 4. Not with the changes to her that were already made, but... y'know.
That Nair change makes me so salty its not even funny. A positive I do like is her Usmash though, it's a decent kill move now if you can predict the opponent. Still not a great move to use against falling foes but a decent enough kill move.

Anyone want a couple matches?

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
That Nair change makes me so salty its not even funny. A positive I do like is her Usmash though, it's a decent kill move now if you can predict the opponent. Still not a great move to use against falling foes but a decent enough kill move.

Anyone want a couple matches?
I'm in for some matches :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm actively trying not to play as her but my brawl skill comes out in intense matches and she's my best char. Pretty chapped because I wanted to main the electric mouse.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
I'm actively trying not to play as her but my brawl skill comes out in intense matches and she's my best char. Pretty chapped because I wanted to main the electric mouse.
lol I know what you mean, feel free to practice with the Electric Mouse Pokemon then!

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
good games man, I need to work on pika as a whole but mainly that recovery god damn.
Good games, I could never get used to Pikachu's recovery lol, especially in the middle of a battle. If it helps I noticed you baited a little less with Pikachu than with Samus. Your Samus got my Kirby good in that battlefield match lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
pretty much yeah. I feel more comfortable with my samus than I do with pika. I just know once I get used to pika I can do better with him. Just trying to get per that damn barrier :( Samus is total crap. We'll have to play again sometime and i'll just run pikachu

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
pretty much yeah. I feel more comfortable with my samus than I do with pika. I just know once I get used to pika I can do better with him. Just trying to get per that damn barrier :( Samus is total crap. We'll have to play again sometime and i'll just run pikachu
Sounds good! :)

kenate101

Smash Rookie
My NnId is Kenate. I'm a sonic main in need of a lot of matchup practice. Also looking to play as shiek And Fox

ShadySlug

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperScrafty
3DS FC
0903-2781-4951
My NNID is SuperScrafty I just need practice besides FG

TomN0ok

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4270-2828-7794
[te="Loud_Static, post: 19118218, member: 270285"]Im on lookong for doubles if anyone is interested[/quote]

Ill play you. What is your nnid? Mine is maiku401.

Anyone wanna do 2v2 add me maiku401

Last edited by a moderator:

TNW_Dazed

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
Togamera
anyone up to play me a bit? I'm wired (although I think my ISP is crap) and live in the East Coast. I'm a p bad player so try not to laugh too much Embarrass;

NNID: Togamera

HYP3R

Smash Lord
anyone up to play me a bit? I'm wired (although I think my ISP is crap) and live in the East Coast. I'm a p bad player so try not to laugh too much Embarrass;

NNID: Togamera
If you're still here i'll try playing you, i'm west coast so idk how bad the lag will be.

Top Bottom