• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
p\oh really its up if not you make a room ill join
GGS Mah_Cus Good Stuff you had me going there. That first match with Megaman vs Shulk was pure luck on my part lol, so I was surprised that I won like that. Duck Hunt is so confusing to fight. I guess it just takes I whole lot of patience maybe.

I quit the Lucario match because I thought we made a mistake with the stage choice with the Bridge of Eldin since people usually play the regular version on free for all. Sorry I didn't know you actually wanted to fight there.

Sorry about the lag man that was unfortunate. Thanks for the matches I need that character/player experience.

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Hey guys, anybody up for some matches?

D

Deleted member

Anyone online and want to 1v1? Would prefer to play against someone with good internet.

mah_cus

Smash Rookie
GGS Mah_Cus Good Stuff you had me going there. That first match with Megaman vs Shulk was pure luck on my part lol, so I was surprised that I won like that. Duck Hunt is so confusing to fight. I guess it just takes I whole lot of patience maybe.

I quit the Lucario match because I thought we made a mistake with the stage choice with the Bridge of Eldin since people usually play the regular version on free for all. Sorry I didn't know you actually wanted to fight there.

Sorry about the lag man that was unfortunate. Thanks for the matches I need that character/player experience.
Lol ya those games were fun I really enjoyed myself I really wanted to get a Duckhunt vs mega man game in I never had that Match before but maybe next time lol. Ya I picked up duck hunt last week in favor over robin So I need to practice a bit more.

Ya that was a mistake I just tried to ride it out lol :p but we'd definetly need to play again sometime.

Salvy

Smash Rookie
NNID
xISalvyIx
Hey looking for a UK Smash player for a 1v1, For Glory settings, 2 stocks. I'll be online at half 9 GMT add; xISalvyIx

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
So, anyone wanna play? My friends list is literally all Mario Kart 8

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
who wants to doubles? i need two more

now only one more

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone down to play in like 45 minutes (7 PM EST)? Looking to stay online the entire night.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Thanks for tagging me @ Curious Villager Curious Villager .

I'll add you soon, but my Wii U's been acting strangely, so I can't play online.

Dang, a lot of people sure have posted here... the long list of names that I need to add grows longer. Too bad my tablet can't copy/paste names to update the OP.

CoconutGun

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shebla
Anyone who is up for smash just add me ^^
Or send me message to add you, whatever

NNID: Shebla

Javier Pwns

Smash Rookie
NNID
Javier_Pwns
Hi, I'm new to competitive Smash and would like to find some friends with people to play with in order for me to improve. I struggle extremely hard against roll spamming and projectile spamming (toon link spam, DDD Gordos, Duck Hunt) and as much as I try to adapt to these tactics I find it so hard to play against especially online on For Glory 1v1 where lag is added into the equation. Also note that I have a very aggressive play style, I don't like camping around but sometimes I just can't get passed move spam. Anyways I wouldn't mind someone to play with and tell me how I could improve, what bad habits I have, etc and I guess we could skype or something to communicate, I'm a pretty normal laid back dude. Currently I like to play as :4falcon::4diddy::4fox::4luigi::4marth::4sheik::4lucina:. My NNID is Javier_Pwns, looking forward to playing with you guys. And side question is it me or is rolling a bit too effective in this game, overall smash 4 is already a floaty game and with such little lag on rolls it seems to me like Sm4sh promotes defensive play.

Top Bottom