• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ninja, a Complete Sheik guide

The Ninja, a Complete Sheik guide

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
OkayP. submitted a new guide:

The Ninja, a Complete Sheik guide - All you ever need to know about Sheik plus a lil' more

Because I feel like one of my three mains is not respected enough nor given enough attention I am writing an EVERYTHING you need to know guide. It's a work in progress and in the end will be VERY massive.
Constructive criticism is not only accepted but I am ASKING for it because this is my first published guide.
Hopefully I will be able to add new info to it weekly for the foreseeable future.

Thank you, and enjoy.
Read more about this guide...

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
OkayP. updated The Ninja, a Complete Sheik guide with a new update entry:

Format update, better viewing and slight data change

Because I feel like my official main is not respected enough nor given enough attention or credit, I am writing an EVERYTHING you need to know guide where in the future an aspiring Sheik player can learn theory, advanced Sheik specific techniques, basic stage movement and really everything basic and advanced all put together. It's a work in progress and in the end will be VERY massive.
Constructive criticism is not only accepted but I am ASKING for it because this...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom