• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Newest Mewtwo Finder

SDC

Smash Lord
lol i play mew2, but i suck cuz i got no tech skill after playing brawl for about a year and a half. i just went back to melee like last couple weeks and re-picked up mew2 (my fave char of all time). my fallback char is jiggz, ive used jiggz, bowser, mario, and mew2 for like forever. but recently i've given myself a challenge, and made mew2 my main (despite the fact that i suck = no tech skill) with jiggz as fallback secondary. dont know if you want to add me though cuz im not great right now lol.

also im from minneapolis, mn.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I'm just starting to pick up Mewtwo now. I wouldn't consider him my main yet though.

I'm from Philadelphia, PA

Steelia

Smash Champion
Been trying to main Mewtwo for quite a while now... I'm feeling fairly confident, but I need to continue to brush up on my gameplay. Very casual, though.

Beaufort, SC.

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
Mewtwo is my secondary. Right behind Ganon...I guess I can't resist that purple stuff either.

DarkMagicX2
Putnam, CT

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>;;
I'm in Worcester, MA now.
and CT every now and again.

*Waves at Shadowball*
-DD

AceSox

Smash Rookie
I'm Working on making him my main, so I guess you could make me half purple half reg. lol.

Also I'm from NJ.

Last edited:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Hey Shadowball u wanna take control of the finder cuz im neva on character boards really anymore except when i ask a fox question and it seems ur alot more serious bout mew2 than i so whad do ya say

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I can if you'll give it to me. I'm not sure how I'll add people to the list tho.

i want a rematch sometime too. lol.

or vs my Marth. =D

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I played friendlies with Denthorn. He destroyed me with CF

bahaha

I didn't use m2 yet tho

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
you could just make a new thread. It will give you something to do. ITs 2010 now and it will at least make some ppl post again.

It would be mad current too. Taj could just unsticky the old one and let it die for the reign of m2(Iori's combo video ref lol)

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
I play M2 as a main and live in Carson City, NV.

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
Might as well post here...

I main Mewtwo.

I am from Springville, CA.
AKA
A place nobody has ever heard of and a place that only has one other person besides me who actually plays this game at least semi-seriously within a fifty mile radius.

OK...I may be exaggerating, but it sure feels that way.

PandaCobo

Smash Apprentice
I main Mewtwo.

I am from Springville, CA.
AKA
A place nobody has ever heard of and a place that only has one other person besides me who actually plays this game at least semi-seriously within a fifty mile radius.

OK...I may be exaggerating, but it sure feels that way.
NO joke to that no one in Springville plays. I have tried to start some friendly tournys and no one plays.

MP8

Smash Journeyman
Hello. To be honest, I main Mario but Mewtwo is the only exeption in all the Smash games that I have equally used. So I consider him my main as well. I used Mario since Super Mario Kart and used him before I knew Mewtwo was in Melee. Anyways, I'm from Orlando, FL. Nice to meet you all.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
Mez - Mewtwo main, Ganon secondary (and doubles main)

Minneapolis, MN

Lots of rep to all the low-tier mains. I feel like they contribute more towards evolving the metagame.

Top Bottom