• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Newest Mewtwo Finder

PK Webb

Smash Champion
This is a completely new mewtwo finder. Im making a new list simply because i dont know who still plays melee and who still plays mewtwo. So please list your name and if he is your main or secondary where you are from(city, state) and continent because my geographical skills are worse than a 3 year old. Mains will get the purple font and secondary gets normal fonts. I will update this daily most likely after i get off from work at 4:00 USA eastern time. Even if you posted your name under the last mewtwo finder please post it again here so this list could be as accurate as possible. And if you know someone that i listed doesnt play anymore just tell me and i'll take them off the list. Thank you.

USA

Commander Blitzkrieg-Concord, NC
Dguy-Merritt Island, FL
Dan2-Clemson, SC
DarkDragoon-Killingworth, CT
Dark Iori Yagami-Memphis, TN
Denthorn-Denton, TX
FastLikeMe-Troy, Michigan
Immortal Sir NZ-San Diego, CA
Jehonaker-Fort Bragg, NC
Jiggy-Steven's Point Wisconsin
Kaos- Federal way, WA
MEWTWOMASTER2002-Dublin, CA
NorthBound-Phoenix, AZ
Omni Smash
Popertop-Houston,TX
Quak-Norcal, CA
Quindarka-Glenwood Springs, CO
seanthedonconsidine- Minneapolis, MN
Shadowball2-Springfield, MA
Slave1-Utah
T. Webb-Hopewell Junction, NY
Taj278-Mesa, AZ
Tongji- Oshkosh WI

North America (Canada)
Airo- UBC, Canada
FastFox-Alberta, Canada

South America
Gigan X3-Mexico
Hpnotiq-Venezuela

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
I play M2 pretty consistently as my secondary, and I'm from northwest USA

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I beat that jigglypuff down i actually did well in the tournament and alot of the smashers know me around here because im the only mewtwo (yes!!!!!!). But i couldnt beat this one fox and one falco so im training harder on my fastfall combos. And of course you made the list you have a post everywhere. Speaking of everywhere elvenarrow do you want your name on the list as a secondary or something??? idk because you post on every board so i cant tell who you main

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
So you beat the Jiggly but fell to a space animal: wait... both? Ouch. Meh, it's happened to all of us at one point or the other. I have little trouble with either depending on how the other is playing them. (Campy/ Awesome= hard... Overly aggressive/sloppy= lots of holes in the gamestyle: nasty combos and gimped recoveries.) But my biggest threat is a good Falcon: THE KNEE. *SHUDDERS*. I can make it difficult cause Falcon is my secondary, but still *Another shudder*.

It does feel good to be the only one huh? There are more down here, but I'm the only one in Mass... I think...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Are they maining mewtwo and where are they from if you dont mind telling me thanks :)

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
"South America
Gigan X3-Mexico"

This is all Correct, Mewtwo's Still My Main Character.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
LOL, I'm the only Canadian.

Rub my belly.

EDIT: waitwait Airo is Canadian too. Add him up.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
idk how long ago he was added on the other list but its been a while i no that

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Sorry my internet is down like today's economy. I'll change that Tongji im sorry bout that. Well i'll update again when my internet recoverys

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Oh, you can add me to this list. I've completely missed this thread until today.
Yes, Mewtwo in my #1 main
I'm in the USA: Troy, Michigan

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey T.

I'm now maining Marth with Mewtwo as my alternate, so I don't know if that means you change me from purple or not lol...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
well idk if u use them equally no but if mew2 is your play around character but for your serious matches u pick marth then i would change it

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
If I want to play goof around matches I pick Bowser. :p

But no, I've found that not playing Mewtwo constantly and improving my Marth game is helping my Mewtwo as well. I still play Mewtwo in serious matches. It is just smart to have a GOOD character to fall back on right?

For eg. I learned how to WD into Moonwalk with Marth, and then found that I can do it with Mewtwo, when I couldn't do it with Mewtwo before. I try to alternate equally...

Top Bottom