• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Newest Mewtwo Finder

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Hey there duders, I'm Mr.Pickle, currently residing in Westmoreland TN. I main mewtwo, and sub falcon, and I'd say I'm fairly decent since I haven't been doing too bad against Yoshiiscool and KoKingpin recently.

elpoke82

Smash Rookie
Fran. I'm from El Salvador, Central America. I second M2, playa several Characters but.... M2 is by far my favorite. Hell, sometimes I main him :p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello, I'm Omega from Houston,Tx

and also main Mewtwo, Bowser is a close second, he always has been.

Anyone around the area should give HOBO a try.

:phone:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey whats up guys my Gamertag is CoonTail, I used to play melee competitively then branched out into brawl, so now I majorly play brawl.
The melee scene has been pretty present at the tournies though lately and I have gotten back into it.

I used to main IC's and am still pretty solid as them, but have always had a love for MewTwo, so naturally after seeing Taj play armada at Genesis even though he lost it was still such an amazing display of MewTwo's capabilities.

So anyway
Name: Brian
Tag: Coontail
Main: MewTwo
Secondary: IC's
City + States: South Hempstead, Long Island NY

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
not sure if i replied to this thread before, but after messing around with yl and mewtwo, ive decided to commit to mewtwo as my main

Tag: DJLO
Location: Tallahassee, Florida (Tallahassee Fighting Game Community, Tallahassee Smash League)
Secondaries: Young Link, Falco.
Specialty: Mindgames, glitches, knowledge, making .gifs: http://imgur.com/a/UNrkP#0

Repiteo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Repiteo
Tag: Repiteo
Main: Marth

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
LoveGame, Mewtwo main, Samus secondary, Waco TX :grin:

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
I'm having an identity crisis with my main(Fox) after playing for a year and have been playing lots and lots of Mewtwo lately.

Put him down as a secondary for me as I'm finding myself spending hours watching Taj and reading these mewtwo boards lately.

Tag: SuperShus

Main : ?
Secondary : Mewtwo

School Year: Lynchburg, VA

Morgue

Smash Cadet
Hey Mewtwo peeps! I am a diehard Samus player, but Mewtwo is coming up the ranks as my secondary VERY quickly. I reside in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Add me, my current tag is "FAXX" and I dual main Mewtwo and Yoshi depending on the mu. I'm from Tallahassee Florida.

Trainner Red

Smash Rookie
So I'm looking to use mewtwo as a addition to my pokemon list lol so I know taj is the mewtwo God I've watched all his mewtwo footage I'm curious who is the best mewtwo or at least new footage of a local player we I can watch a newer mewtwo help pls goo mewtwo!

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
In Florida, there's Prof. And I've seen some cool stuff from Zoma in Japan (you might need to search ゾーマ). I'm sure there's more in other states and stuff, but I only know of a few.

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
Yo Mewtwo main and falcon secondary over here in Lebanon Tennessee, USA. tag is Lewd by the way

Last edited:

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
In Florida, there's Prof. And I've seen some cool stuff from Zoma in Japan (you might need to search ゾーマ). I'm sure there's more in other states and stuff, but I only know of a few.
I know prof. By any chance do you go to FSU? I have a friend who goes there his tag is JAM

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** i do and yes i know JAM, he's the falco we deserve not the falco we need right now.
Small world huh, im a young link main dont know if hes ever mentioned me. Ive been playing him throughtout summer break.

Apple Bottom Jesus

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this still gets updated, but I've transitioned from Brawl to Melee and decided on Mewtwo as my main as of about 1 month ago.

Tag: Apple Bottom Jesus

Last edited:

Bank

Marth Darling
I recently picked up Mewtwo as a secondary, but I would like to push him to his limits.

My tag is yoga, and I'm from the USA (East Bridgewater, Massachusetts).

Top Bottom