• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Xanadu - Schedule, Games, And More!

Are you excited for the New Xanadu?

• Yes

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • What's A 'Xanadu'?

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
The Xanadu weekly series is something many tune into each week within the Smash community as the familiar faces alongside VGBootCamp's top streaming quality makes for a great show each week. Well it looks like Xanadu will soon get a face lift to be offering something better than ever!

The New Xanadu

Can't watch the video? Let's go over the new lineup and changes set to take place.

New Schedule

Monday - Smash 64 + Rivals of Aether (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Tuesday - Smash 4 (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Wednesday - Melee (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Thursday - Fighting Games (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

That's not all, it seems a new player will be brought out every week to make the events extra exciting! A new upload schedule will be incoming as well to help with the new content. Also Xanadu with have a team Sunday event that isn't streaming now but may be in the future if there is enough interest.

These changes are set to take place throughout the coming month and come February the full glory of the New Xanadu will be shown for all to see. Excited to see the new game lineup? What special players might attend? Sound off in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future Xanadu updates.

Last edited:

Comments

D
Awww, so I guess Brawl @ Xanadu was just a one-time thing? Ah well, this looks like a really nice lineup anyway! I'm pretty excited to see some 64 and Rivals of Aether stuff.

Pink Fresh week please!

They MIGHT pick Brawl for some thursdays, but I hope they also highlight some more obscure fighters like Neo Geo Battle Collesium and Skull Girls!

I'm excited to see 64 getting some love, but I don't like that Brawl is being ignored. I'm also not a fan of non-Smash games showing up. Just my opinion, though

D
I'm excited to see 64 getting some love, but I don't like that Brawl is being ignored. I'm also not a fan of non-Smash games showing up. Just my opinion, though
I feel you on the Brawl part. At least Brawl is still alive and kicking in Canada, I'm immensely jealous of them. Hopefully WiiBrawlin will get Brawl back in the spotlight gradually.

Smash 64 :o that's nice to see the original getting some love, and they're adding other fighting games too, here's to hopefully seeing P4 Arena or Skull Girls etc...

I hope its SFV and Pokken. one is out and the other is coming out soon
yeah Pokkén. what if we got a random fighting game each week, not saying that would happen tho but still, mugen? and finally will modded games ever come back or naw. silly melee? (jk)

I'm excited for the Smash 64 + Rival of Aether Mondays more than anything. I think it's time to brush up on my 64 and get down to a tournament and have some fun.

...No seriously, what's a "Xanadu"?

I only know of Smash Bros. scene "Xanadu", and this "Xanadu":

Should totally make that your theme, FYI. ;)

Last edited:
I really hope that Brawl (minus MK and ICs) is included in "fighting games", but I'm not holding my breath...

The Xanadu weekly series is something many tune into each week within the Smash community as the familiar faces alongside VGBootCamp's top streaming quality makes for a great show each week. Well it looks like Xanadu will soon get a face lift to be offering something better than ever!

The New Xanadu

Can't watch the video? Let's go over the new lineup and changes set to take place.

New Schedule

Monday - Smash 64 + Rivals of Aether (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Tuesday - Smash 4 (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Wednesday - Melee (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

Thursday - Fighting Games (Starting 7:30 PM EST)

That's not all, it seems a new player will be brought out every week to make the events extra exciting! A new upload schedule will be incoming as well to help with the new content. Also Xanadu with have a team Sunday event that isn't streaming now but may be in the future if there is enough interest.

These changes are set to take place throughout the coming month and come February the full glory of the New Xanadu will be shown for all to see. Excited to see the new game lineup? What special players might attend? Sound off in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future Xanadu updates.
Where will Xanadu take place?

ProjectM is now over at ProjectMDVA on hitbox. PMTV/PMUnderground over there has all your PM needs if anyone didn't know already(I assume most do), but yeah if you are looking for other smash games in that famed region. Gimr with Xanadu has and probably always will be the place to turn.
So, PM just won't be featured on Xanadu but rather ProjectMDVA?

That kind of sucks....

Top Bottom