• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm probably going to show up late for this because I'll be at the becah in the morning. I will try to make it for melee though, and just might make it if it starts that late.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Now time to update the SWF thread

LOST SSBM ruleset:
•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 semifinals+finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Team Attack will be ON
•Life stealing allowed

SSBM Stage list:
Neutrals 1v1:
FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:
FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Additional rules:
Additional Rules for Doubles Play:
-Life Stealing is allowed
-In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I DON'T LIKE WAKING UP AT 6 AM. that's when i normally go to bed. BUT WORTH IT TO GO TO THIS TOURNEY

Also Rocket33r/Cactuarz first in doubles, calling it now, and bringing it back to sutherlin =o

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

(going from top to bottom of bracket)

Eggz: too good man, your fox is so controlling. I want more matches against you =)

Prinny: Good **** winning your pichu MM haha

Abra: I heard good things about you, sad i didn't get to play ya though. Next time?

Jeff: Sorry for rooting so hard against you haha, wish we could have played. Next time we meet best of 5 MM? I'll use random chars

Yugo: I love you =o haha, possibly the most fun set i've EVER played. Your making me laugh mindgames almost brought you up hahaha.

Allen: We didn't play singles, but doubles was as fun playing with you as the singles we play =D Moar you vs me next time =o

Siglemic: Zelda... peach... yess i approoooove. Come down more when Sutherlin comes up, you're too fun to play with.

Keeper: Shame we didn't play in tourney, oh well, next time =)

Wad: I don't think I got to play you =/ This school year we'll have to come up to OSU and play ya guys =)

Rocket33r: You're a *** <3 Way to **** doubles, 3'rd place first tourney ever? 7'th place in singles? Good ****

messiahfreak: Did i get to play you? next time?

Mofat: Samesies as messiah haha

Tudios: I hate pika G&W, so stupid. But **** was our set close

Juce: You still have to win back the right to green fox, as it's MY color until you beat me again =o

Gheb: Too good, you/allen in teams were hella fun to play against =)

Gage: Enter melee singles next time scrub, had fun at the tourney though =)

Jem: Too good in teams =)

vancouver people, you're fun, but stop pausing every 5 seconds gajkhae;skldjf;alksjdf

uhhh did i miss anyone? if not loves to youuuuuu =D

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry !!!!!!!!!!! i hardly ever pause haha.

it's like

only when i airdodge/illusion off the stage

and i need .2 seconds to go did that really just happen lolz

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@wad. Give me tags/chars and I'll get it to ya =) I've got eggz's vids cut out ready to go and working on Mofat's request currently while cutting vids =) Any more requests?

Surreal

Smash Ace
@ Eric: The only one I'm interested in is my match against Evan. My IC's vs his Sheik on PS. I'm the only IC's player besides binx and he wasn't there so it should be easy. It was later in the night, around 7 or 8 I want to say. Oh and I guess my IC's vs Boj's puff. I'm pretty sure that was on PS too, though I'm not too sure. It was right before or after Evan and I's match. Plz and ty.

@ Allen: keeper*

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not good in teams cactuarz, but thank you. eggz just carries me in melee whenever we team haha and i let the team down by failing to win. oh well! nice meeting you.

hope to see you all at GC september 11th

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I didn't have a tag that set, but there were three matches and my pikachu might have been wearing a blue cap. And I would have been fighting a falco who had a msf2k tag. I would take a guess that it was around five or six oclock, but I'm not certain on that. Also, 90% of my kills were gimps, and I'm the one with upb ledgegrabs, if that helps. Thanks a lot.

If you find other ones of mine I wouldn't mind getting those either, but those are friendlies and I really only care about the one set. I really don't want you to have to go out of your way more than you have to.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
it's taking me a while to upload them cause i'm getting every match that isn't sutherlin vs sutherlin up haha. Those are just... too horrible to watch ;).

Rocket and I just got approved for renting a very spacious duplex starting september 8'th. Smashers are welcome to stay whenever basically <3 Also I'm working 8 days in a row now, but my priority are these vids =D Hope to upload moar!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
last minute things 4 lyfe

It truly test to see if you are ready and down to play smash anytime. To show that you really want to get good enough to bring that cheddar home

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
more like I need 2 weeks ahead to take time off work.
I haven't smashed all summer, and my last tourney was GC Portland, which barely counts.

keeper

Smash Champion
You know what you guys should do?
Plan things more than 2 days ahead.
last minute things 4 lyfe

It truly test to see if you are ready and down to play smash anytime. To show that you really want to get good enough to bring that cheddar home

Gage, he is entirely right, especially since he has to commute and can't just bum rides off of people and has a job at a food joint, which often yields sporadic hours. =\

The only reason I could even go is because Sutherlin picked me up and I'm very rarely busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom