• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Smash Ace
When I see your name, I imagine you running into a little league baseball game in progress, doing a lap picking up each base plate, and then running off with them.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Hey sorry i haven't uploaded stuff lately, just moved and have no internet =/ if you guys show up to LOST2 i'll have my lappy (eggz/mofat) and can transfer the files to ya

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
no clue what you're talking about O.o but if you're looking for smash places we have 2-3 venue spots down here haha, too bad no one will come to a tourney out in the middle of nowhere. and Sutherlin smashers, rocket33r/me are the good melee ones, we have a few other melee ones that sporadically show up, usually between 2-5 though

debaser

Smash Lord
^hell yeah

it's a good fighting game. it's just too bad most guys don't want anything to do with it when they see the characters

edit: most guys = all guys minus gage.

keeper

Smash Champion
^hell yeah

it's a good fighting game. it's just too bad most guys don't want anything to do with it when they see the characters

If I cared what people think, why the hell would I be playing Melee?

*looks at Yoshi's Story, Peach, Yoshi, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff*

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
^hell yeah

I used to be pretty decent at iamp. I played Yuyuko, Suika and Youmu, although Suika was probably my best.

You know the Japanese Melee player Brown Mario?

He's also known as TamaPO.

AKA the best iamp player in Japan.

Melee/iamp overlap :D

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Attn: All/Any Melee players that went to LOST 1:

All/Any Melee players that went to LOST 1:

could you tell me which characters were used for the top 8 in the Melee singles bracket?

The list is:

1: Eggz
2: Juce
3: keeper
4: Siglemic
5: Alien
5: Cactuarz
7: abra
7: Jason

thanks!

keeper

Smash Champion
All/Any Melee players that went to LOST 1:

could you tell me which characters were used for the top 8 in the Melee singles bracket?

The list is:

1: Eggz Fox
2: Juce Fox
3: keeper Sheik
4: Siglemic Peach/Fox
5: Alien Falcon/Falco
5: Cactuarz G&W/Peach
7: abra Marth
7: Jason Ganondorf

thanks!
There you go.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I only used peach vs jason since we play together all the time and G&W vs ganon gets boring, consider this as only G&W haha.

Also Ankoku taught me IaMP, when i get net we should play debaser, it's only been about a year haha

Fighting lolis ****ting stars is what IaMP stands for =p

keeper

Smash Champion
I only used peach vs jason since we play together all the time and G&W vs ganon gets boring, consider this as only G&W haha.

Also Ankoku taught me IaMP, when i get net we should play debaser, it's only been about a year haha

Fighting lolis ****ting stars is what IaMP stands for =p
That's why I listed Peach second. That and I know you have a capable Peach.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
He's putting the top 8 in the tourney results thread, i don't want my G&W point or two being halved by a peach i only played in a psuedo friendly haha. I'm pretty sure my fox is more capable than my peach anyways >.>

My peach sucks haha

keeper

Smash Champion
he's putting the top 8 in the tourney results thread, i don't want my g&w point or two being halved by a peach i only played in a psuedo friendly haha. I'm pretty sure my fox is more capable than my peach anyways >.>

my peach sucks haha
fine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom