• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New MD/VA/DC Player + Tournament Finder (UPDATED 2.16.09)

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
So I'm a DC Smasher and I was wonderin if anybody has been updating this forum. For the person who actually posts the smashers names underneath the locations could you add my SN under the Washington, DC section. If it helps anyone I live in NE DC in case you are close. I play both Melee and Brawl and I'm usually down for some games. My e-mail is Komono12@yahoo.com and my Brawl friend code is 1419-2376-5448. I'm always looking for great competition so if you can provide intense matches then we need to fight. Hope to see my name up reppin DC. Peace

_Kuya_

Smash Rookie
What up guys, I wanna get added to this list to represent Bowie/PG County. I'mma bit new to the smash scene. Never did tourneys and stuff till i played around at MAGfest this new year's and I recently went to Sypher's bi-weekly. I'm not really much of a brawl player though but I been gettin into melee alot lately. I'm not great cuz i dont really play any ppl but I'd like to get out there and start playing people and get good.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm from Gaithersburg (go to school in St. Louis though) and am looking for people to smash with. Are there any smashfests that people in the area usually hold? I'll play Brawl or Melee.

BadAxel97

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to be added to the list.

Name: BA97 (BadAxel97)
Trappe, MD
(Dorchester County)

Prefer Brawl but play all 3
Main: Marth
Secondaries: Fox, Mario, Ice Climbers

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im in richmond for a couple days, anyone in rva tryin to brawl? im here till wednesday

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'll be in MD a week before Pound. I want lots of practice for P4.
Any melee players around the germantown area thats down to play melee that week? I don't know MD geography at all, so I have no clue whats around Germantown.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
yo can i get in?

>CL-Melee / _Ne0N_
>montgomery county

i literally use to think no one in montgomery country played smash until i found this thread

im gonna be lurking around this place for a while lol

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Most of the MD scene is on facebook now. This thread is pretty dead. There are plenty of players in your area that play though.

Shacknu

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3156 6368- 119
Hello, I'd like to be added please. Trying to get back into the smash scene, and moving back to Reston, VA in Fall 2019.

Top Bottom