• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
So I'm coming for Spring Break tonight, and pretty much all my friends will be gone on Sunday, so from Sunday 3/21 to Friday 3/26 I'm going to be hella bored and want to smash it up (Maylay). So anybody in or around the Huntington area, hopefully we can work something out.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i'm in westbury, i have work tomorrow night and friday night. maybe thursday? hit me up if intersted

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Yo Im gonna be on the east end of Long Island Friday-Monday
Get at me if you want to get wrecked.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Yo Im gonna be on the east end of Long Island Friday-Monday
Get at me if you want to get wrecked.
how far east? there are people out in shirley/bayport/stony brook

but if you're in the hamptons

get a picture with p diddy

scientology.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Its called Cutchogue, it is on north fork, 20 min east of river head.

I have a car and would be willing to drive for some smashhh.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
never said you did but why would someone be asking about a person who hasnt played brawl at the time for months

any why the hell dont my avatar and sig work.. im so mad
edit oh wow nevermind

ANTi_

Smash Hero
never said you did but why would someone be asking about a person who hasnt played brawl at the time for months

any why the hell dont my avatar and sig work.. im so mad
edit oh wow nevermind
Becauuuuuuuuuuuse you and Malcolm always used to team, and i remembered you then i asked Malcolm where have you been... lol

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i havent been playing. i stopped playing smash months ago. i only went to a tournament in my town to get free store credit to a game store. I dunno when the next time ill go to a bigger tournament or even team with malcom again since everyone wants to team with malcom

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Yes, we do, I'm still right nearbye you but my new fone doesn't have your number so give me a call sometime and we'll play.

Also, saw you against Vanz, sorry. He gave me the business too.
Yeah, Vanz is too good. Go figure he doesn't upload the matches where I take at least a couple stocks though lol, that was the extreme side of the ****. My number is 514-5014.

Top Bottom