• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New IC Matchup Thread!!!-Week 1=King DDD & Yoshi!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Welcome to th New IC matchup discussion thread!

In this thread all of us Ice Climber Mains talk about (hopefully) ALL of our matchups against other characters and how to play versus them well.

Ruleesss:

1. No flaming other people if thier opinion isn't the same as yours. Try to be respectful.

2. Please try to be factual in your information, if you say I can run right under a Ganon thunderstomp I want to be able to run right under it :3

3. Be nice.

4. Be cute.

5. Be cuddly.

What us IC mains have to offer:
1. Very high damaging moves
2. Very quick moves
3. There are 2 character models in one character so you can desynch those 2 and attack with them seperatley.
4. The famous Chaingrab.
5. Unforgivable cutness.
6. An amazingly nice set of special moves that all have their uses.

What the matchup numbers mean:
10-90 Amazingly unfavorable
20-80 Super unfavorable
30-70 Very unfavorable
60-40 Almost even but the other person has something to give them an advantage
55-45 Really even but the other opponent has a certain move or projectile that gives them the advantage
50-50 As even as it gets.

Week 1: DDD

Discuss the DDD matchup HERE!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10008234#post10008234
Week 1: Yoshi

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Mhm.

And Red suggested that once a week, aside from the boards, all the IC mains get on some kinda chat (skype, Xat, AIM, etc) And discuss the current week's matchup. I think it's a really good idea, and it should work well if people are willing to contribute. O: What do you guys thinkk?

Smoom77

Smash Master
I want to. :) But we HAVE to set in stone what time this would be at. If we're like, "...oh I'm free tonight, let's do it in 30 minutes." That will kill it. I say a weekday sometime during the night since people are often at tourneys on Satursdays and Fridays. Sunday might even work too.

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
I really like the d3 match and have a bit to contribute on that, as well as a few others.
So I vote d3

r3d d09

Smash Master
I have a skype ready for this, message me if you're not in it.

i don't care what matchup we do first. as long as we get this done and like smoom said. Set in stone, on the time, day, etc. we can discuss this another day.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I loled at this. Ironic much?
what part? me quoting you, or the discuss another day?

I can't really give any info on this matchup :/ i will need to play a friend.

i know that you need to the DO's off the stage, as they set up for Fsmashes and other jazz that isn't fun :(

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
He was saying it was ironic because you were saying how we have to discuss a specific time and day, then you said we could discuss it another day.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Okay guys, lets have another vote. Since the DDD Skype day has been postponed, we will have 2 characters discussed on that day.

Lets choose between:

1:Diddy
2: ZSS
3: Zelda
4: Marth
5:pkmn Trainer
6: Yoshi
7:Snake
8:Gdorf
9:Kirby

We may do this 2 character at a time thing on a regular basis, but I'd like to see how it goes. If it goes spectacularly I may do 3 at a time sometimes.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well Frozen, One thing I'm trying to do is give options. I don't want to do all the super hard matchups 2 at a time because that'd be soooo much to write. So I'd prefer to do one easy/one hard. But I CAN do 2 hard if they get enough votes. I'll do whatever.

Votes: 2 Snake, 1 Yoshi.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Tommorow is skype day. Everyone add Red's(I THINK he is the leader) skype today and make sure your ready for tommorow.

Top Bottom