• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
New smash is cool but I'm honestly more hyped for the other announced stuff

Until I get that initial trailer anyway. Once that happens I'm probably gonna forget everything else lol.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh snap. I didn't play the other ones but I heard they were good. I unfortunately missed the conference yesterday for Sony and Microsoft due to work johns

I did get to see the new ffxiii-2 trailer though

Edit: wait a minute...I've heard no versus talk or no kh3 talk either.../salty

AfroQT

Smash Master
Oh snap. I didn't play the other ones but I heard they were good. I unfortunately missed the conference yesterday for Sony and Microsoft due to work johns

I did get to see the new ffxiii-2 trailer though

new FFXIII-II trailer...imma check this out.
Yeah Bethesda is like...7/7 in great games lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol...its funny cause that's probably Whats going to happen

Better than the main guy doing it though

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cool, so with Wii U we no longer have to ***** over who gets to use the TV.

And if we can't use GCN controllers for Smash 4, I'll just use the new one. It looks a little big, but otherwise seems to have an ideal design. I think the controls could even be reminiscent of Smash 64.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
next NLL tourney is going to be 7/9/11 guys

week after esam's shindig, and last tourney before genesis. SUPER PRACTICE TIME GO

Master Raven

Smash Master
I doubt 3rd party characters will make the cut this time, unless Nintendo decides to make it a trend just to snatch in some more $$$$$$$

OverLade

Smash Hero
In an interview Sakurai said he's interested in working with Capcom for the next Smash game... So 3rd Party characters are looking pretty likely...

SHORYUKEN...

M@v

Subarashii!
If capcom is involved, Im hoping for Megaman. Hes not my favorite capcom character(that's zero), but he deserves it the most since he was in sooooooo many games on nintendo consoles. Zero has a decent amount too(x1,2,3 whole zero series. Also released megaman x collections with 1-6 on the cube). so i'd be a happy camper if he made the cut too.

@gallax
I prefer Leon over Chris tbh.

M@v

Subarashii!
Neither was zero but I brought him up :p.

Also I think Nintendo owners would know Leon better since Re4 first debuted on gamecube, and 5 isnt on wii.

Ive never played Re5, but I've watched it enough to know I like leon better than chris.

If leon was in it a lot of his moveset better involve his combat knife since he ****ing loves that thing in RE4 cutscenes.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm playing REmake right now lol.

I was gonna play 4, but my wii's drive was giving me problems.

RE5 was okaaaaaay, most people say it's ****. Well, compared to the other REs, maybe lol. I enjoyed it a little at least and Sheva is my fav RE lady after Ada x33

:rosalina:

AfroQT

Smash Master
No wait fukcing AKuma needs to be in, and be top ****ing tier. I mean just broken you have no hope of beating him.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I liked RE5, but I'm not much of a fan of co-op gameplay in what's supposed to be a one-player mode.

I would like for Leon to be in Smash 4.

Master Raven

Smash Master
If any 3rd party characters are in I doubt it's gonna be one already used in other games that just came out like MVC3.

OverLade

Smash Hero
No wait fukcing AKuma needs to be in, and be top ****ing tier. I mean just broken you have no hope of beating him.
He'd prolly feel kinda like Wolf mixed with Ganon. And Tatsumaki would be the new nado. ****. +1 for Akuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom