• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm jus sayin that U prob have 2 B in Seibriks Crew 2 get GREAT EXP & as a result U are able to beat more PR players(Since so many of U are so gud) The rest of the PR is pretty much spread out up 2 Gville. It sucks that the more south U go the better the players are

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Central Florida must rise from the ashes and unite as one.
Someone must house all of central florida anytime and play nonstop smash.

It shall be known as the arc of smash. (lol emp)
but on a serious note light bill for the arc at empire arcadia was like 1254$$ wtffff.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Pr...enlighten me...i will spread ur will to the ears of the deceived known as the non-florida players aka the b!!tches. Let your voice be heard!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Central Florida must rise from the ashes and unite as one.
Someone must house all of central florida anytime and play nonstop smash.

It shall be known as the arc of smash. (lol emp)
but on a serious note light bill for the arc at empire arcadia was like 1254$$ wtffff.
LOL! Wow!!!
and Don't worry. Once I keep going to tournaments I'll be on the PR ^___________^

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
LOL! Wow!!!
and Don't worry. Once I keep going to tournaments I'll be on the PR ^___________^
Quoted for truth. With Chaz helping you and me adding my random tidbits when I'm around, I can definitely see you on the PRs...yeah even as Peach.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Quoted for truth. With Chaz helping you and me adding my random tidbits when I'm around, I can definitely see you on the PRs...yeah even as Peach.
LOL!! So true! You do help tho <3 and Chaz is gonna give me ultimate training

i think you mean with my training;)
^^^^^ Yay!! I'm HRNASTYS RUBY WEAPON!! no one will see it coming

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
For everybody that doesn't know why Seibrik put that song, he, along with Brianna, Nick Riddle, and Shaky were at a subway June 5th, the saturday of MLG. They heard the song come on, and they knew that they were gonna **** that day. Besides Seibrik, they did.

<3 Seibrik.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For everybody that doesn't know why Seibrik put that song, he, along with Brianna, Nick Riddle, and Shaky were at a subway June 5th, the saturday of MLG. They heard the song come on, and they knew that they were gonna **** that day. Besides Seibrik, they did.
lol **** what a ****

OverLade

Smash Hero
Seibrik is a **** for not including me in the video.

I honestly might not go to Raleigh just because I'm not in it...if I do I'm repping ATL north.

**** you guys.

Masky

Smash Master
Seibrik is a **** for not including me in the video.

I honestly might not go to Raleigh just because I'm not in it...if I do I'm repping ATL north.

**** you guys.
I think he just thought you weren't going to go to any more MLG events because it's hard for you to travel. :(

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think he just thought you weren't going to go to any more MLG events because it's hard for you to travel. :(
I went to CEO JUST last weekend, beat Chu, got to WF, and split with Hrnut for first...I dont see any lack of activity there.

I also JUST TALKED TO SEIBRIK about going to ZP in SFL in 2 weeks...no way Im going now.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I went to CEO JUST last weekend, beat Chu, got to WF, and split with Hrnut for first...I dont see any lack of activity there.

I also JUST TALKED TO SEIBRIK about going to ZP in SFL in 2 weeks...no way Im going now.

Come to ZP Redhalberd I wanna hang with you again.

Masky

Smash Master

Going to ZP or CEO is obviously much different than going to a three-day OOS tournament in NC or TX. If you are going to go to other MLG events obviously a misunderstanding just happened, don't take it personally. There were other south people not included too because of lack of good footage/lack of OOS tournament attendance so it's not like you were the only one. Remember the main purpose of the video was to hype the South at MLG

Master Raven

Smash Master
Wow dude like calm down.

I can see why you're upset, I honestly think you should be in the vid and I do agree you've been doing a decent job with your tourney attendance, but you need to chill, man.

The Dude doesn't abide by this.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Wow dude like calm down.

I can see why you're upset, I honestly think you should be in the vid and I do agree you've been doing a decent job with your tourney attendance, but you need to chill, man.

The Dude doesn't abide by this.

The Dude abides.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Soooooooo yeah... SO apparently MOST of the PR is in Seibriks CREW interesting...
it would only make sense if u play with the best ur going to be the best
But CFL we need to pick it up and get in there u feel me i kno a couple are but still lets get it

CO18

Smash Hero
why are you so butthurt halberd lmao its not that serious.

tell seibrik to re edit it and take my spot rofl

I just wanted my wario 0-death on MVD in it mmm. Esam send that shiz to me

OverLade

Smash Hero
why are you so butthurt halberd lmao its not that serious.

tell seibrik to re edit it and take my spot rofl

I just wanted my wario 0-death on MVD in it mmm. Esam send that shiz to me
If they made a top dedede video and "forgot" to include you...that wouldn't upset you at all :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom