• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ryo iEd DJ Jack & Trump out :(

NickR, MVD, Shaky & ESAM still but ESAM will have to go through Seibrik, ADHD, Blodcross & loser of Salem/Dojo

:sonic:

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey I graduated bootcamp for the Navy yesterday. I will be at the navy base in Pensecola for the next 5 monthes. Is there a smash scene in pensecola? Idk how often i can leave the base but if anyone is interested trying to play smash with me let me know.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Pcola has ppl that play but they all work. Tourney in Tally next Saturday $5 entry fee. Also a touney in Jax.

:sonic:

:phone:

V1CE

Smash Champion
hey so i learned that i wont be able to leave base till I am in phase 3 which wont be for like 2 monthes from now, butttttt I leanred i will prob be here for about a year... so yua i guess im offically a florida player in a couple monthes yay!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've looked for LAN and they still haven't put their new location. It's a little upsetting because that's the only tournament where I have the highest chances of entering without any need of a ride. I can't afford anything else.

Welp, I'm about to start my writing assignment that's due by midnight. So much for being lazy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Next level hasn't chosen their new location as of yet. I'm pretty sure I'm going to host one final 5 dollar footdives when they do, just to get people to the new location and whatnot

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh **** galuuda whats your xbox live name so we can play AE?

Mine is gamedragoonx

I can also play on psn or pc

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i quit AE awhile back, i play competitive LoL now. I miss AE though, was a lot of fun being best abel in florida. 8)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ah. I no longer care lol

Lot of kids here play though, and those who dont post like hrnut. Im not about that life though

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Time to move onto that esports money.

wellllll wsup guys?
Oh **** galuuda whats your xbox live name so we can play AE?

Mine is gamedragoonx

I can also play on psn or pc

i quit AE awhile back, i play competitive LoL now. I miss AE though, was a lot of fun being best abel in florida. 8)

Time to move onto that esports money.

Yup.

On the real though, Galuuda, what's good man?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
hey dtorr im living in california now, i visit family and friends back in Fl every few months or so. leo, masky, ryo still playin?

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Galuuda!!!! OMG bro I was just talking about you just the other day. How are you man!!!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You know, being the only student in full sail at this current hour is kind of scary.

Good thing I'm not going outside.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
This has been yet another Vinyl service announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom