• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New De-Sync/AI Thread

Prawn

Smash Master
lolbump

kyu you should play brawl ICs they're funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :(

Zookeeper7

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this was already posted somewhere but if you jump halfway through a platform with Icies and use d-air,nana willl land on the platform and popo will fall to the ground.if you use blizzard, its like a wall that's HARD to go through(As if it weren't a wall of ice in the first place)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well Zookeeper. Yes this is known. And also this thread is VERY old. I see that your new, so it's probably okay. But just as a tip, you should stay away from threads that are over about 2 weeks old.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
no its not, 8 is the foundation of what most players consider the dash dance desync (in my thread the ddd is classified as something else for the sake of consistency with melee).

by chaining several reverse initial dashes, you can achieve a dashdance-like effect and facilitate the #8 desync.

hylian desync has weird mechanics that work different to this afaik.

ZephDT

Smash Rookie
I just found a new desynch tech! I call it the "shield-break desynch". Hold shield button and release when nana's shield breaks...
I kid. Although this is technically a desynch tech, its useless next to the lulz.

Yehitscalro

Smash Rookie
I cant seem to match start de- synch when im online but can when offline even if the connection seems fine does anybody else find this? :s

Smoom77

Smash Master
I honestly don't know how it works offline, so I don't know why it doesn't work online.

And thank you! :)

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Online, you can press start then you can continue the match desynched (you have to do like when you want to start desynched offline)

Sieguest

Smash Master
During the countdown for the beginning of a match you are desynced so holding an input during the countdown will have Nana perform the action while Popo does nothing. The reason it doesn't work on wifi is because there is an automatic 6 frame delay to help the game get all players' inputs in. This auto-delay is larger than the natural 5 frame difference between the climbers. Because of that the start desync doesn't work online since your input isn't registered until 6 frames after the match begins and both climbers act.

/Useless tidbits of game mechanics.

Edit: lol and ffffffff at bump at the same time.

Yehitscalro

Smash Rookie
During the countdown for the beginning of a match you are desynced so holding an input during the countdown will have Nana perform the action while Popo does nothing. The reason it doesn't work on wifi is because there is an automatic 6 frame delay to help the game get all players' inputs in. This auto-delay is larger than the natural 5 frame difference between the climbers. Because of that the start desync doesn't work online since your input isn't registered until 6 frames after the match begins and both climbers act.

/Useless tidbits of game mechanics.

Edit: lol and ffffffff at bump at the same time.
cheers and btw my fc is 1634 5775 4741 if u wanna play me at a competitive brawl match ;)

Top Bottom