• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
It might just be Canton only at this smashfest. Everyone else has EXCUSES...
I'm going no matter what.
xBeware: idk if you need pizza. Some pop is nice to have though. I usually have it for people when I host.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
does school count as an excuse? i dont exactly have a summer vacation looool

anyone coming to pittsburgh for the random monthly thing? apparently VA/MD might stop by
its on a friday tho :I daheck?

Bead

Smash Ace
I'll be having mini smashfests at Tri C everyweek (probably twice a week)

Also, once we can find an awesome venue, Beegs and I will be hosting a tourney. Complete with streaming and all that fancy stuff. Maybe even a circuit!

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
What would you do to potentially update the thread? Is there anything cool like upcoming smashfests and tourneys or playeres in the NEOH scene and what they play/how long they've been playing? The reason I would like to know, is since I'm sort of newish/noobish and I'd like to familiarize myself with people and what they play and their experience.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Not sure; bead should TOTALLY GIVE ME MORE INFO ON HIS STUFF

Thread used to update for fests and tournaments but I kind of let school take over my life a few years ago rofl

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Yaaaaaaaaaay. SO I officially got my tag. You know how my name on FB is Mike X Church? Well I got called Malcolm X at Shape of Melee to Come II. Now I am Malcolm X

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I've got plans in place to be back in town for Christmas as usual. But is there any way I can convince anyone to come out here for MAGFest first week of January? It's going to be a blast. :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sokay
i didnt explicitly say in the title anyway xD

just means you might not get the most interest from people here

not even jsut cuz its brawl
but because we are kind of dead atm xD

i know we have people that play melee

theyre just hidden n stuff

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Will there be anything going on near Youngstown, Brawl/PM wise this December? It's been years since I've been to one of these things.

Top Bottom