• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Logical Choices

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Well, I think the creative juices in this place need to be pumped up a notch or two.

The chances of all ten of my picks making it are exceptionally slim, especially because it contains no Pokemon characters (which we all KNOW we're getting.) A good ball park number for characters from this list that would actually make it is five or six. I tried to keep my personal opinions from influencing of my picks as best as I could.

Even though there are only nine slots (by my calculations), I will post up the top ten characters that I believe (looking at it logically) will make the cut.

Topic Rules:
:bumper: No spamming.
:bumper: If you wish to flame me for any reason, do so through PM.
:bumper: Discussion is encouraged.
:bumper: I wil try to post a new character each day.

Roster:
:bumper: This list is based off of the ASSUMPTION that there will only be 35 character slots in Brawl.
:bumper: This list is also based off of the ASSUMPTION that Roy, Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Young Link are the ONLY ones removed. Anyone not in that list is still in the game.
:bumper: From my ASSUMPTION, there are NINE (9) character SLOTS left (21 from Melee + five confirmed new makes 26) even though there may be more than nine characters inserted. Transformation characters (Shiek/Zelda) count as one slot, but two characters.

Characters:
:bumper: I will do the best of my ability to include information and a moveset for each one of the ten on my list.
:bumper: There will be a discussion period after each character that I post up.
:bumper: The top ten on this list are going to go in reverse numerical order, starting with the least likely and ending with the most likely.
:bumper: Stats are included. Stats indicate the character's weight, power, speed, and jump ratings as well as any misc. information.
:bumper: :bumper: Weight is based on a scale of Light (Pikachu), Medium (Falcon), and Heavy (Bowser).
:bumper: :bumper: Speed (running, not walking) is based on a scale of five where 1/5 is equal to Jigglypuff and 5/5 is equal to Falcon.
:bumper: :bumper: Power is based on a scale of five where 1/5 is equal to Pichu and 5/5 is equal to Bowser.
:bumper: :bumper: Jump is based on a scale of five where 1/5 is equal to Donkey Kong's vertical lift and 5/5 is equal to Zelda's vertical lift.

Movesets:
:bumper: All movesets provided will have the author's name in them. I will not take credit for a moveset, unless I was the one to make it.
:bumper: To save room, movesets will contain only three different catagories for their attacks; B attacks, Super attacks, and Taunts.

List of Reveiled Characters:
10) Laughing Dog (aka Dog)
9) Crono
8] King K. Rool
7) Ridley
6) Wolf O'Donnell
5)
4)
3)
2)
Honerable Mentions
1)​

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Character #10:
Laughing Dog (aka Dog)

Game Debut: Duck Hunt (1984)
Genre: Arcade/Light Gun Shooter

Company: Nintendo
Console(s): Arcade Machine, Famicom, NES, Virtual Console
Recent Activity: Aside from a few cameos in both television and other games, Laughing Dog has had nothing happen to him for over twenty years. Duck Hunt is a downloadable game on the Nintendo Virtual Console for the Wii.

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 5/10

Now, you can’t go telling me that it is okay for Nintendo to bring back the Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Captain Falcon, Pit, and Ness WITHOUT bringing back the greatest of the NES icons. Sakurai LOVES using old school characters, and, as a result, I can see a fully working, duck-based moveset for our old friend, the Laughing Dog in all his 2-D (like G&W) glory.

I’m going with a straight fifty-fifty with this one. On one hand, he’s an old school character that would probably be shot down fairly easily (if he was even considered.) But on the other hand, Sakurai is trying to revive a bunch of "dead" franchises through Smash Brothers. This is Sakurai we’re talking about…so who knows which retro character will be next?

Would I bet money: Nope...though I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Stats:
Weight: Light
Power: 3/5
Speed: 2/5
Jump: 4/5
Misc.: Suprise "WTF?" character, 2-Dimensional

Laughing Dog Moveset
Created by Ferro De Lupe

B - Clay Pidgeon - Remember the disc section of Duck Hunt? Well, Dog would throw these at his opponents.

Up + B - Flight of the Ducks - Dog pulls two ducks from nowhere and holds firmly onto their necks. The ducks flap very quickly and bring Dog up with them, until they manage to break free of Dog's grip. Anyone caught in the way will be hit with their wings.

Down + B - Tackle - Dog jumps into the direction he is facing (as if he were pouncing on a duck.) Anyone hit gets knocked over and takes about 10-15 damage. The longer you hold it, the further he goes. Similair distance to Luigi's Green Missle (NO MISFIRE.) Could also be used as a recovery.

Smash B - DUCK! - Dog releases a duck in the direction chosen. In a frantic attempt to get away, the Duck flys for a distance (like Zelda's Smash B) plowing through anyone in it's path until it shoots off into the sky (classic Duck Hunt style.)

Taunt - I'll give you one guess. Anyone who doesn't guess his laugh is here-by kicked out of my topic.

Super - Zapper - Dog would perform his classic "hunting for the ducks" routine (music included) you see before each round. After he jumps behind the bushes that have suddenly grown from the ground of the metallic stage, he pops back up and laughs at you. In a fit of rage, the "player"* would start shooting the screen to kill the dog, but miss each time. Instead of his target, he would hit each of the opponents on the screen at least once.

* = By player, I mean a never seen, child playing the old Duck Hunt game.
Kirby Hat: Dog's ears and a white muzzle.

Discussion for this character is now open.​

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I like laughing dog, but I don't see him as a fighter...

maby as an item the cross heirs appear on the screen and everyone on screen is shot in the process of trying to shot a duck, he comes out laughing and attacks anyone that hasn't gotten up yet...

and maby a stage like G&W stage except instead of raining tools it would rain ducks, and they would occasionly fly by and attack.

So what are we doing? Are we supposed to make a list to? or just talk about yours?

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I'm just bored, so I'm stating the characters I believe to be the most likely through the use of logic.

I'm going to put nine up so you guys have something to talk about while I'm gone.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Character #09:
Crono

Game Debut: Chrono Trigger (1995)
Genre: Role-Playing

Company: Square Soft
Console(s): Super Famicom, SNES, Playstation, Virtual Console(?)
Recent Activity: Crono had a cameo in the game's sequel Chrono Cross (2000) and Trigger was re-released onto the Playstation in 2001, but really nothing significant.

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 5/10

Again, straight fifty/fifty on this one. I have never personally played Chrono Trigger, but, from the reviews I have read (and the fact that it always appears in the top ten of every "Greatest Game" list) it MUST be a great game. I look forward to being able to download it onto my Wii.

Square really doesn't have a whole lot of options for which characters they can use. All of their most recognizable characters are on Sony consoles, so if they want in, then they have to offer Crono. Crono will kill three birds with one stone; he is a third-party character, the fans love him, and he is a retro character.

Would I bet money: Not really...but, one can wish.

Stats:
Weight: Medium
Power: 4/5
Speed: 3/5
Jump: 3/5
Misc: None

Crono Moveset
Created by NukeA6

B - Lightning - Makes a small thunderbolt and slings it at the opponent. It has slow start-up time and goes slower than the average projectile but it does some good damage. In the air, an actual lightning bolt comes out of Crono and strikes downward. It's faster but weaker.

Smash B - Slash - Slashes and releases a small wave. The wave goes fast but only a short distance.

Up + B - Cyclone - A helicopter spin with his katana.

Down + B - Lightning 2 - Puts his katana in the ground and raises his arms. Several lightning bolt projectiles come from Crono's body and go upward.

Taunt - Link's Smash 64 taunt.

Super - Luminaire - Crono jumps up in the air with his katana up. Lightning strikes it and Crono comes down and stabs the ground which makes a big green explosion.
Kirby Hat: Crono's hair.

Discussion is now open.​

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's your list, and I respect that, but how did you come to the "logical" conclusion that Laughing dog would get in?

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
yeah, these characters are more like you're dream team than the most likely characters. And why should people care about your list? everyone has their own to ponder on.

either way, laughing dog is a silly choice. You could make moves for him sure, but there are just sooo many other characters that any logical game designer would concern himself with before laughing dog. Not to mention that with each retro's character being upgraded to 3D and pretty textures, laughing dog would not fit in with either the style, (or if they did upgrade him to realistic) or the theme of his character. 1/10

chrono is a highly unlikely choice. my bet is that the only reason square would get involved in smash bros is for permission to use Geno. .01/10

For a Logical 9 slots
1Dedede - top on poll/verypopular
2 Diddy - top 3 on poll/verypopular
3 Krystal - sakurai wants more girls
4 Deoxys/Lucario - inevitable
5 Ridley - top 3 on poll/verypopular
6 Olmar - top 4 on poll/verypopular
7 Geno - top 3 on poll/verypopular
8 Balloon Fighter - almost was in melee
9 Midna - sakurai wants more girls

Kirye

Smash Ace
chrono is a highly unlikely choice. my bet is that the only reason square would get involved in smash bros is for permission to use Geno. .01/10
Actually, IF Square gets involved with Brawl, it probably won't be giving Nintendo Geno, who has nothing to do with Squenix now. If they had to pick one character to represent Squenix, it would be one of their mascots, namely either a Moogle, a Blage Mage, a Chocobo, or in the very unlikely tiny choice, Cloud.

And Laughing dog? You're kidding right? o_O He doesn't even make it to the top 50, it's just a dog from an old game that was just partner to Mario 1, which was the big game, laughing dog is as important as the flying discs in that game.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Actually, IF Square gets involved with Brawl, it probably won't be giving Nintendo Geno, who has nothing to do with Squenix now. If they had to pick one character to represent Squenix, it would be one of their mascots, namely either a Moogle, a Blage Mage, a Chocobo, or in the very unlikely tiny choice, Cloud.
square is not going to get involved. i'm sure they would however, permit the use of geno, who is regularly requested. lol, wanna make a signature bet? hah, i'll bet if square gets involved it'll only be for geno. any takers?

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
Duck Hunt was cool and all, and fairly popular, but to say that a character that existed only to taunt you, wasn't in the remake, and hasn't really been mentioned much is one of the top possibilities? I mean, the dude doesn't even have a name. I know Mr. Game & Watch didn't, either, but COME ON. Seriosuly, just picture it:

"This game's winner is... A dog!"

Or even:

"This game's winner is... Laughing Dog!"

Still, I guess "Laughing Dog" is still a better name than "Solid Snake". Heh.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt was cool and all, and fairly popular, but to say that a character that existed only to taunt you, wasn't in the remake, and hasn't really been mentioned much is one of the top possibilities? I mean, the dude doesn't even have a name. I know Mr. Game & Watch didn't, either, but COME ON. Seriosuly, just picture it:

"This game's winner is... A dog!"

Or even:

"This game's winner is... Laughing Dog!"

Still, I guess "Laughing Dog" is still a better name than "Solid Snake". Heh.
But dude, think about it..

This game's winner is... Solid Snake!

Kirye

Smash Ace
square is not going to get involved. i'm sure they would however, permit the use of geno, who is regularly requested. lol, wanna make a signature bet? hah, i'll bet if square gets involved it'll only be for geno. any takers?
I'd be one of Geno's biggest fans for Brawl, but on a logical closure point, there are other third party characters around that have higher chances. >.<

If he's in, then yay! New main for almost 10 minutes! If he's not, then oh well, as long as it's not Megaman. XD

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
if square would use a character it would most likely be Geno. hello he was in a mario game. crono... not so much. as for laughing dog it just isnt a realistic logical choice. Crono and laughing dog chances are extremely slim and need a miracle. but king dedede and Krystal are shoe-ins. that's what i call logical.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Okay, this is a VERY good idea for a thread! But there are a few things which aren't right. No offence here, I just want to help you.

1) Mewtwo's speed wouldn't be 1 out of 5. He's clearly not the slowest runner in the game. Out of my head, I think it's Zelda OR Jigglypuff who's the very slowest runner in the game. Mewtwo is as fast as the likes of Luigi and Ness...

2) Ness isn't that light. He's only just a little lighter than Mario, who's a bit above avarage seeing as there are many light characters in the game. You could use Pikachu instead for the ideal few of being light.

3) Your jump stats are a little weird. Your explaining Recovery instead of real jumps. Not a huge problem, since you can ajust that. And because of jumps and recovery are a whole other thing, I don't think you should give a character with low jumps but good recovery a 4/5 for jumps...

4) I don't think Crono, or the Laughing Dog are exactly logical choices. Sure your movesets for both characters are good, I don't think they both deserve a 5/10 for likeliness of Brawl appearance...

5) This one is just a small one, but Ganondorf is a tad more powerful then Bowser. They both deserve a 5/5 for Strenght though...

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I was expecting critisism from the first two...

Now that I have everyone's attention, on to the more serious characters.

Character #08:
K. Rool

Game Debut: Donkey Kong Country (1994)
Genre: Adventure/Side-Scroller

Console(s): SNES, Gameboy, N64, GC, DS, Wii
Recent Activity: DK: King of Swing DS (DS, 2007), DK Bongo Blast (Wii, 2007)

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 6/10

Technically, K. Rool is tied for seventh with the next character. I just put him first because I, personally, just can't see him being that good of a character and I really don't want him in the game taking up a slot. I'll admit it, I have not played any DK game other than Donkey Kong 64 (own it, love it) and, really... Aside from the whole breathing fire thing, he would basically be a Bowser clone. Giant mutant crocodile versus giant mutant turtle equals one **** of a Godzillia fight. Judging from the moveset I found for him, he does appear to have his own line of moves. Fans seem to like the idea...and Donkey Kong DOES need a villian represenative. Other than the "main villian" point, I see no reason to have him.

Would I bet money: No more than $5.

Stats:
Weight: Heavy
Power: 5/5
Misc: None

King K. Rool
Created by Muffin_Man

B - Jolts - Uses some eletric jolts like in DKC3.

Smash B - Cannonball - A small cannonball is launched infront of K. Rool from his Blunderbuss.

Up + B - Hoverpack - Uses his hoverpack from DKC3 to fly up a fair bit.

Down + B - King Kut Out - A bit like a counter move like Peach's Toad attack, K. Rool pulls out King Kut Out from DK64 (he's literally a cardboard cut out of King K. Rool), so when an opponent hits him while he does this move, he than counters back.

Taunt - Begins to laugh manicaly at the screen.

Super - Begins blasting out a huge barrage of giant spiked cannonballs, making it near impossible for anybody to dodge.
Kirby Hat: K. Rool's crown and cape.

Discussion is now open.​

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
K. Rool's a lot more liekly than the other 2, though I don't want him in either. The list's getting better, though.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
while I too think K.Rool is way more likely than the first 2, i still don't think he has a very big chance. I mean c'mon, Diddy Kong isn't even in brawl yet. Maybe in SSB4 or something. 2/10

btw ferrodelupe, what is this list about? Logical chars? ones you want? one's you're making a guess about? Explain this threads purpose if you will. There are already discussions for each of these chars, you don't need to moderate the discussion.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool's a lot more liekly than the other 2, though I don't want him in either. The list's getting better, though.
QFT, I think really assuming thier is 10 new chars a better list would be like...

1)King DeDeDe
2)Diddy Kong
3)Krystal
4)Wolf
5)Ridley
6)Samuri Gorah
7)Sonic
8)Lucario/Other Pokemon
9)Bowser Jr.
10)Cell Shaded Link

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Ladies and gentlemen, logic has left the building!!

seriously, what one think is logical others think its stupidity. i would recommend keeping your wish list to yourself, or, better yet, don't have a list at all. Cause we don't have the power to change what Brawl will be at the end.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204

Character #07:

Geno

Game Debut: Super Mario RPG
Genre: RPG

Company:
Squenix
Console(s): SNES
Recent Activity: Mario Superstar GBA

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 7/10

Would I bet money: I would bet 70% of 6.25 Wangphones

Stats​

Weight: Light
Jump: 4/5
Misc.: Geno is awesomeness

ByMcFox

A - Standard punch.
A-A - One-two punch.
A-A-A-repeated - Geno's hands suck in, and he starts blasting stars out of his arms. This is a combo attack, and the stars do not travel very far before disappearing.

Tilt-A-Up - Geno kicks straight up with one leg, similar to Sheik. Considering he's only a doll, he should be the most flexible character in the game. :p
Tilt-A-forward - Geno does the finger shot. Several pellets shoot out of his four fingers, traveling a short distance before disappearing.
Tilt-A-Down - A sweeping ground kick, similar to Ness.

Smash-A-Up - Geno sticks both hands straight up, and then spreads them, leaving a trail of stars where his hands were. Has a high knockback.
Smash-A-Forward - Geno fires his hand straight forward. It travels a good distance before disappearing and reappearing back on his arm.
Smash-A-Down - Geno does a split, kicking both legs out sideways.

Aerial-A-Neutral - Geno spins in a circle, with arms outstretched. His hands emit a small trail of stars.
Aerial-A-Up - Geno flips, kicking, like Kirby.
Aerial-A-Forward - Geno kicks both feet forward, perpendicular to the screen.
Aerial-A-Down - Geno does his finger shot straight down. The pellets travel a small distance before disappearing.
Aerial-A-Backward - Geno kicks one foot backwards, spinning in a circle.

B-Neutral - Geno charges up the Geno Beam. The longer you hold it, the more powerful the move gets (until it gets to its maximum charge, that is). The move, unlike other "shooting" moves like Samus' Charge Shot or Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, shoots across the entire stage, staying attached to Geno during the duration of the attack. To make up for it's large range, it's a relatively slow-moving attack.
B-Up - Geno spreads his arms and flies upward. A trail of stars extends behind him, which damages opponents until they disappear.
B-Forward The Geno Whirl, from Mario RPG. Geno swings his arm in a horizontal arc, sending a series of circles across the stage horizontally. This is a very quick-move. Also, if you press B again at the exact right instant, anyone hit by the Whirl's damage goes straight to 999% (Just kidding. )
B-Down - The Geno Blast. Geno plants himself, and a series of multicolored lights rain down from the heavens on either side of him.

Super Move - The Geno Flash. Geno turns into a cannon, and shoots a spark into the center of the stage. The spark grows a face, blinks, and then explodes.
Kirby Hat: Blue hat, duh

Discussion is now open.​

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I expected more logic in this topic.

Why are you getting your own "My Top 10" topic? I"m suprised the mods here haven't closed down this circus. Blast it for me only modding the PRoom and BRoom.

kaid

Smash Master
The mods here are pretty busy.

Anyway, months ago McFox started a trend, that you CAN make personal choice threads, as long as you provide enough material on each choice to provoke a discussion.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Trust me... If this were a wish list, K.Rool wouldn't have made it. This list is based on franchises that Nintendo may wish to revive (I.E. Dog), may want to add more characters from under-represented franchises (I.E. K. Rool), or characters that are greatly loved/very popular by the public (I.E. Crono.)

Every character in this list is elegible and plausible. And, if any of you had bothered to read the first bloody post, you would know that this list starts with the least likely. Characters #9 and #10 are part of the Honerable Mentions catagorey you see in the list. I had to use them to get ten...

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is....

BACK OFF!!!

Character #07:
Ridley

Game Debut: Metroid (1987)
Genre: Adventure/Side-Scroller/FPS

Console(s): FDS, NES, SNES, GC, Wii
Recent Activity: Metroid Prime 3 (Wii, 2007)

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 6/10

Ridley is the Bowser of the Metroid series. He is the most reoccuring villian in the series and is the best option for a new Metroid character. We see how desperate they are for Metroid characters with Zamus. He is just as important to the series as Samus.

Would I bet money: No less than $5 and no more than $10.

Stats:
Speed: 3/5
Jump: 5/5
Misc.: Four Jumps

Ridley Moveset
Created by rock_in_reo

(B) Neutral: Ridley spits out three medium-sized fireballs, each going slightly different directions. (Forward, diagonal up/down) [5 – 6 % each, med speed]

(B) Up: Ridley opens his wings quickly and propels himself into the air. [7 – 10%, med-fast speed]

(B) Down: Smashes tail on the ground and creates a mini-wake around him (about the width of Kirby) which hurts anyone in that area. [10 – 14%, slow-med speed]

(B) Forwards: Space plasma attack. Spits out plasma like a Fire Plant, but instead of gradually growing weaker, it would gradually grow stronger. Ridley will become breathless shortly after reaching peak power, where he cannot use a Space Plasma or Triple-Fire attack for aprox. 3 seconds. [5 – 17%, med speed]

Taunt: Ridley looks up into the air and screeches.

Super: Ridley shoots our both fire and plasma at the same time in a massive attack that reaches several body-lengths upwards and the direction he is facing. [30 – 45%, very fast speed]
Kirby Hat: Yellow eyes, miniture wings, and a tail.

Discussion for this character is now open.​

kaid

Smash Master
You give Laughing dog 5/10, then give Ridley 6/10?

Ridley had 4 comments from Sakurai, on the official site, tied with Diddy Kong and Ike, and right below Dedede. Even Krystal only had 3.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
This thread is very interesting; I wonder who he's gonna put as his number 1 choice? So far Ridley, King K. Rule, & Crono are all logical choices. Now Laughing Dog is a totally different story. He'd be so out of place in Brawl.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
This thread is very interesting; I wonder who he's gonna put as his number 1 choice? So far Ridley, King K. Rule, & Crono are all logical choices. Now Laughing Dog is a totally different story. He'd be so out of place in Brawl.
Thank you! Take notes people. This is how it's done. Not "thi$ r $tupid li$+". Constructive critisism works much better than plain old critisism.

Also, out of place? *Looks at Mr. G&W.* There is no such thing as an "out of place" character for Smash.

Character #06:
Wolf O’Donnell​

Game Debut: Star Fox 64 (1997)
Genre: Scrolling-Shooter

Console(s): N64, GC, DS, Wii, Virtual Console
Recent Activity: Star Fox Command (DS, 2006)

Picture:

Likeliness of Brawl appearance: 8/10

Wolf has been around almost as long as Fox. He has apeared in three of the five Star Fox games in the series as well as the cancelled game Star Fox 2. Though many people find that Wolf would easily become just another Fox clone (or worse, a Falco clone), many other fans believe Wolf would be completely different. Where as Fox and Falco were given identical training (hence the same movesets) that focuses on speed and agility as well as natural talent, Wolf would focus on his strength and equipment.

He is Fox's Wario and would make an excellent addition to the villian roster (which now stands at six.)

Would I bet money: Yep...$10

Stats:

Power: 4/5
Misc.: None

Wolf Moveset
Created by Bowserlick

B- Blaster: Wolf whips out his blaster. In the air the blaster is not aimable. On the ground the blaster is aimable. Wolf steadies himself with his claw in the ground as he aims. Sends out a strong laser that does about 12 percent damage with a small amount of stun at high percents. Not spammable. Smoke drifts from the old fashioned blaster until it is ready and able to fire again.

Down B- Bear Trap: Wolf throws out a bear trap (the spikey side is designed as a wolf's head with its mouth open) with a chain. The chain has a spike at the end. When the bear trap hits the floor the chain spike catches and secures the trap. The bear trap then opens. Anyone who steps on it is trapped until they could break out. Once trapped an oppenent could run back and forth as far as the chain allows and jump as far as the chain allows, but cannot dodge. Movement causes further damage. Only one bear trap is allowed on the stage at a time per wolf. Once the oppenent breaks out, the trap breaks. Wolf can get caught in his own trap. If the trap hits an oppenent in midair, it inflicts a little damage but bounces off and hits the floor where it springs open. Must be a flat horizantal surface.

Forward B- Smoke Bomb: Wolf throws a smoke Bomb. Can be spammed. Does 1 percent if it hits anyone. Upon impact with a surface it detonates into a cloud of purple smoke, but has no knockback. Similar in this regard to fox's blaster. Used to hinder sight. The smoke fades fairly quickly. If Wolf gets near the smoke, due to his mechanical eye a short distance forward becomes clear allowing wolf to navigate through his own deception.

Up B- Jet Pack: Wolf uses his jetpack to navigate through the air for two seconds. Can go as far as the seconds allow. While in this mode Wolf is able to do two quick airdodges. Cannot attack while flying.
Wolf's Super and Taunt
Submitted by Kutsu_Higouri

Taunt - Wolf crosses his arms and gives a sadistic laugh.

Super - Wolf calls team Star Wolf from out of the sky and orders them to bombard the other players with the guns on their ships.

Kirby Hat: Wolf's ears, hair, and mechanical eye.

Discussion for this character is now open.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
HUGE fan of ridley here, HOPE HE MAKES IT >.<!!!111
Kl thread as much as i think laughing dog is totally illogical its definitely not implausible :D
Gd movelists! Cant wait to see whos at No.1

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Dang! This guy even has what he looks like when Kirby eats him (now I wonder what Kirby is going to look like when he takes Snake's powers....). Just the little stuff like this impresses me to no end! Well, you might as well make Ferro a moderator cause he's a genius!

Wolf O'Donnell rulez da world!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Look NOW we're getting somewhere. Btw Ferro, didn't you already once made a thread like this one? Because IIRC those characters are directly coppied from that thread... Not that I blame you for that, since it's alot of work and all... But perhaps you should try and edit some of them, since I don't think the Laughing Dog for example deserves a 5/10 likelyness of apperance.

kaid

Smash Master
Wolf isn't Fox's bowser. Wolf is Fox's Wario. ANDROSS is Fox's Bowser.

That's like saying Dark Samus is Samus's bowser. Ridley is the MAIN villian of Metroid, not just the Prime subseries.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Look NOW we're getting somewhere. Btw Ferro, didn't you already once made a thread like this one? Because IIRC those characters are directly coppied from that thread... Not that I blame you for that, since it's alot of work and all... But perhaps you should try and edit some of them, since I don't think the Laughing Dog for example deserves a 5/10 likelyness of apperance.
I made one back in like August. It died quickly, was pathetic compared to this one, and is probably back on page thirty or fourty of the topics. It was more based off of who I wanted and not who I thought had the best chance. It was also very basic and not very organized. I've upgraded since then... Taken into account what people want to see when they get a character list.

Well, you might as well make Ferro a moderator cause he's a genius!
As much as I appreciate that compliment, I would not agree. There are others here who deserve it more than I do.

Wolf isn't Fox's bowser. Wolf is Fox's Wario. ANDROSS is Fox's Bowser.

That's like saying Dark Samus is Samus's bowser. Ridley is the MAIN villian of Metroid, not just the Prime subseries.
Did I do it again? Blast it! I always do that when talking about Wolf.

Fixed!

Top Bottom