• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Fun Stage In Brawl

Arikags

Smash Cadet
Do melee stages count, too?
Because then I'd say Big Blue (in brawl) and warioware.:chuckle:

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
For the tournament viable stages, that would go to arguably my favorite stage of the series, Smashville.

For the screwy stages, I think Melee Yoshi's Island is loads of fun. There's just too many funny ways to die on that stage. It's like a giant game of trying not to accidentally kill yourself XD.

I'd also say both Port Town Aero Dive and Big Blue get honorable mentions, which you should expect from a Falcon main ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For tourney stages (and i have no idea why) i LOVE castle seige. Maybe cuz i second marth and love ike in online but idk :p

For random stages i like wario ware, it's amazing!

I cant stand big blue or hanenbow though, they pretty much just piss me off :p

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
That's pretty tough for me since majority of the stages I play is fun, whether it be solo or with friends. I guess I have to say is Big Blue. It's always hilarious seeing one of my friends accidentally (or sometimes intentionally by other opponents) falling onto the track and into a KO. :chuckle:

Miszi

Smash Rookie
My favourite stage would be Halberd, i love the overall look of stage and music from kirby is also very cool ^^.

Arsage0

Smash Rookie
The most fun stages ive ever playyed on have got to be brinstar and mushroom kingdom on the origonal super smash bros. Every one always hated brinstar all because of the magma, but i though the stage design was creative.

Wheinzarth

Smash Rookie
I like Brinstar and Melee PKMN Stadium. As far as the actual brawl stages go...I'd say Smashville and Moses Island.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Hmm..Mine are:
WarioWare, Inc.
Castle Siege
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Hanenbow
Halberd
And The Pirate Ship

D

Deleted member

Spear Pillar is pretty fun, and also a beautiful stage in general.

It's not so fun if Cresselia appears, though.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
Summit, hands down. I once played there as Falco with items on, and my opponent got a Piplup, and I reflected it back at him and it dragged him into the water where he got eaten by the fish.

Honorable mention goes to Pirate Ship for Ganon dittos.

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
I enjoy playing on battlefield with the battlefield v.2 music on. You know with the electric guitar and all. My favourite music in the entire of SSBB.

I also like Shadow Moses Island and Final Destination. Pretty much anything that isn't really annoying I'll be happy with.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Picto-chat, I like when a map changes, although the Pokémon Stadiums seem a little boring, in my oppinion.
WarioWare, Inc. Because I like the mini-games.
I also like Castle Siege, since of the way the map changes the scenery.

D

Deleted member

Norfair. I just love the way that stage is shaped, and i love punishing noobs for going into the capsule, lol. Also you can get some pretty funny kills on that stage, and it's a cp at some tournaments.

Blobby

Smash Cadet
I think we can all agree that TEMPLE is the best map...

It's too big, you can throw people into the dead zone, you can go under the map.... If your Meta Knight, you can abuse that :D... Well everyone can.. But Meta Knight in particular.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Hyrule Temple. Nothing beats when your in a FFA with 4 people and you chill in a secluded area where no battle is taking place and spam taunt. AIIIII! AIIIII! AIIIII! Then when people come after you you just float away. Tee hee!

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule Temple. Nothing beats when your in a FFA with 4 people and you chill in a secluded area where no battle is taking place and spam taunt. AIIIII! AIIIII! AIIIII! Then when people come after you you just float away. Tee hee!
lol I always do that on With Anyone matches

Top Bottom