• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the most even matchups

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
its interesting to see that you guys always complain about my topics and then you create one that is copied from mine.

nevermind, the most even matchup is pal sheik vs peach. in ntsc the matchup is 70:30 for sheik but in pal its exactly 50:50.

its interesting to see that you guys always complain about my topics and then you create one that is copied from mine.

nevermind, the most even matchup is pal sheik vs peach. in ntsc the matchup is 70:30 for sheik but in pal its exactly 50:50.
Peach vs Sheik is even in NSTC, Peach wins in PAL

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
Peach vs Sheik is even in NSTC, Peach wins in PAL
i bet youre just influenced by amsah who was johnning with that because he cant beat armada. but seriously the matchup is even in pal. in ntsc not. peach doesnt have auto-kills like sheik so its pretty much in sheiks favor.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
i think almost all matchups are alot closer than most people think

70:30 is ridiculous.. theres no way. I do think it might be in sheiks favor but even 60:40 is too much.

For close matchups I find captain falcon vs marth to be very close and stage dependent

i bet youre just influenced by amsah who was johnning with that because he cant beat armada. but seriously the matchup is even in pal. in ntsc not. peach doesnt have auto-kills like sheik so its pretty much in sheiks favor.
You should try playing as Peach against Sheik. Sheik doesn't feel like a problem at all. Everything but ftilt can be crouch canceled, Sheik is has a good weight and falling speed for Peach comboes, and Peach just out camps Sheik better than Sheik out camps Peach. If you want to play as Peach in a bad matchup, play against Fox or Marth

Armada

Smash Lord
UsurperKingZant: The thing is is honestly don´t agree.

Amsah has influenced a lot of people :p
Im serious.

I have been playing so many hours with Android and Aniolas and both of them are really good against Peach with shiek.
The matchup is kinda even in Pal and Shiek beat Peach in ntsc for sure.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Marth vs Falcon

That's ridiculous even, any mistake on either side is death.
but when both players don't make mistakes, marth has a definite advantage on edge guarding and space control. Though I do believe falcon can get around those by comboing so well he doesn't need to edge guard outside of a roll onto the stage, and that his mobility allows him to pretty much get around high level space control.

Assuming both players don't make mistakes, i'd still say they're still even. The pros and cons of each other correlate in an almost perfect reflection of their strengths and weaknesses

meaning, if one of them is considered the +/- sign in math, the other is considered the -/+

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
falco fox
falco marth
falco peach

imo

falco is 51:49 to all of them. soooo slight falco

but that might just be cuz i'm on that pp hype right now. he does constantly say that marth and fox can win the matchup, maybe i just have to see what tools they can use with my own eyes to beat that level of falco

Top Bottom